Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Doubles Run I use 331 661 all states

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by increase.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2011, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

ok..these are from a  doubles run I use..JUST PLAY FOR ONE AND ONE ONLY!!!!

It should give up one of these doubles next 3-6 days and I REPEAT..let the other one go..this run has a VERY BAD HABIT of pushing the other one several weeks out further..but always remember..we are dealing with random and they could show same day or one day after the  other...but most testing I have done with this run will give up one and the last one gets really stubborn...

133 = 1 BOX

166 = 1 box

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2011, 4:12 am - IP Logged

ok..these are from a  doubles run I use..JUST PLAY FOR ONE AND ONE ONLY!!!!

It should give up one of these doubles next 3-6 days and I REPEAT..let the other one go..this run has a VERY BAD HABIT of pushing the other one several weeks out further..but always remember..we are dealing with random and they could show same day or one day after the  other...but most testing I have done with this run will give up one and the last one gets really stubborn...

133 = 1 BOX

166 = 1 box

ok well there i one of them..

Thu, Feb 3, 2011 Florida Cash 3 Evening 3-3-1 Thu, Feb 3, 2011 Wisconsin Pick 3 3-1-3

actually showed twice...LIKE I SAID..this run is good at giving up one of the 2...now..THE PIC 3'S  OWES ME 166 still...so feel free to add it in with your daily plays if you like..I better not even try to guess on a timeframe for that 166 only that the pic 3 owes it..so good luck to all of you..

dont forget all states still owes me 003,030 = 1 STRAIGHT.

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

increase's avatar - focus
      VA
      United States
      Member #54828
      August 31, 2007
      37864 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2011, 4:14 am - IP Logged

Thanks Lotterybraker.

I like 133.

Good Lueck!

I am a millionaire!