Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Good Investment if you have the money: How to make $585 Million dollars every year if youcan do it

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2011, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

IN THE USA ALONE...I DONT KNOW IF HORSE BETTING HAS FRONT AND BACK PAIR BUT IF IT DOES OR SOMETHING SIMILAR...PLUS I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY LIKE 3 HORSE RACING TRACKS IN THE USA...

WELL REMEMBER THIS????

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227024

But there is more than 10 horse racing everyday...so that will be:

$39 Million in 1 year x 10 = $585 Million DOLLARS PER YEAR just in the, USA ALONE...

Abroad is like, $1.7 Billion dollars EVERY YEAR...

let me showed you the link quoted:

Front and back pairs IN PICK3...

$25 for a 50 cents bet...win them 50 times or $25 dollars and it will be $1,250...

times 2 drawings per day = $2,500 x 365 days = $912,500 x 42 states = $38.5 MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR IN THE USA ALONE...

NICE HEIST IF YOU CAN DO IT...GLOBALLY IT WILL BE LIKE, $769 MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR...BETTING ONLY $25 DOLLARS...LESS HASSLE THAN POWERBALL...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2011, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

IN THE USA ALONE...I DONT KNOW IF HORSE BETTING HAS FRONT AND BACK PAIR BUT IF IT DOES OR SOMETHING SIMILAR...PLUS I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY LIKE 3 HORSE RACING TRACKS IN THE USA...

WELL REMEMBER THIS????

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227024

But there is more than 10 horse racing everyday...so that will be:

$39 Million in 1 year x 10 = $585 Million DOLLARS PER YEAR just in the, USA ALONE...

Abroad is like, $1.7 Billion dollars EVERY YEAR...

let me showed you the link quoted:

Front and back pairs IN PICK3...

$25 for a 50 cents bet...win them 50 times or $25 dollars and it will be $1,250...

times 2 drawings per day = $2,500 x 365 days = $912,500 x 42 states = $38.5 MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR IN THE USA ALONE...

NICE HEIST IF YOU CAN DO IT...GLOBALLY IT WILL BE LIKE, $769 MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR...BETTING ONLY $25 DOLLARS...LESS HASSLE THAN POWERBALL...

Those, $585 Million DOLLARS PER YEAR just in the, USA ALONE could be place in a good USA stock market investment and it will yield like, $300 Million dollars additional so you will make like, $885 Million DOLLARS PER YEAR just in the, USA ALONE....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨