Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jackpot scifi or parapsy solution

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ayenowitall.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2011, 10:27 am - IP Logged

What will it take to crack the jackpot games? During my life, I've seen a lot of far-fetched things in books, movies, radio, comics, and rumor that later became reality. Assuming that it can be done, what seemingly far-out idea has the best chance of succeeding at a jackpot win?

• Advanced mathematics
  • Dreams
  • Telekinesis
  • Clairvoyance
  • Time travel
  • Counterfeit tickets / computer system hacking
  • Divine intervention
  • Somethng else

I'm not talking about wheeling a bunch of numbers and hoping for good results. I mean sure-fire winning with one set of numbers. Surely there must be something in the realm of science fiction or parapsychology that holds some promise. What do you think?

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51098 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2011, 11:41 am - IP Logged

What will it take to crack the jackpot games? During my life, I've seen a lot of far-fetched things in books, movies, radio, comics, and rumor that later became reality. Assuming that it can be done, what seemingly far-out idea has the best chance of succeeding at a jackpot win?

• Advanced mathematics
    • Dreams
    • Telekinesis
    • Clairvoyance
    • Time travel
    • Counterfeit tickets / computer system hacking
    • Divine intervention
    • Somethng else

I'm not talking about wheeling a bunch of numbers and hoping for good results. I mean sure-fire winning with one set of numbers. Surely there must be something in the realm of science fiction or parapsychology that holds some promise. What do you think?

Good Old Dumb Luck & a Ticket! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
      Member #4416
      April 22, 2004
      1075 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2011, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Yeah, it definitely takes a ticket...lol! But some would say that good luck happens when preparation meets opportunity. That's probably not so far out.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51098 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, it definitely takes a ticket...lol! But some would say that good luck happens when preparation meets opportunity. That's probably not so far out.

What preparation does it take to be in the right place at the right time: When you say give me a Quick Pick!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
          Member #4416
          April 22, 2004
          1075 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2011, 2:37 am - IP Logged

What preparation does it take to be in the right place at the right time: When you say give me a Quick Pick!

Yeah, that's kinda my point.