Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The 4th Market

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2011, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Now, HERE is a Lottery where recent HISTORY just might help you predict the FUTURE!!

The 4th Market

--Jimmy4164

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
    LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4494 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2011, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Now, HERE is a Lottery where recent HISTORY just might help you predict the FUTURE!!

The 4th Market

--Jimmy4164

Thanks Jimmy, would like ro see the future but it appaers the link is not working Unhappy

Enjoy Super Sunday!!! 

EddessaKnight

increase's avatar - focus
      VA
      United States
      Member #54828
      August 31, 2007
      37843 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2011, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Eddessa, I clicked that link about 5 minutes ago.

I tried it again and it works fine for me.

Thanks for the info Jimmy.

I am a millionaire!

LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4494 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Eddessa, I clicked that link about 5 minutes ago.

I tried it again and it works fine for me.

Thanks for the info Jimmy.

Just tried it again and opened fine this time, most fascinating concept-

Appreciate your checking

Have you tried your luck on the 4th Market?

Good Luck,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2011, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Just tried it again and opened fine this time, most fascinating concept-

Appreciate your checking

Have you tried your luck on the 4th Market?

Good Luck,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Hi EddassaKnight,

No, I haven't registered.  AFTER posting here I read the fine print and discovered US residents are not eligible.  I did see an option to view the action as a non participant however.  Will be checking into this further.  I have relatives in other countries.  I wonder if I'd be breaking any US laws if I had them sign up and make bets for me by proxy?  In any event, the results might be useful for trading!  Smile

Before finding this I had the thought several times that it might be fun to start a thread in Gaming similar to MadDog's Powerball Challenge in the Jackpot Forum, using the ranking idea at the 4th Market, but ranking horses in real races, rather than stocks.  Unfortunately, I've been beating my head against a wall elsewhere here dealing with probability.  I've been away for quite a few hours now and I'm afraid there may be more replies to my recent posts.  Roll Eyes

--Jimmy4164

LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4494 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2011, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi EddassaKnight,

No, I haven't registered.  AFTER posting here I read the fine print and discovered US residents are not eligible.  I did see an option to view the action as a non participant however.  Will be checking into this further.  I have relatives in other countries.  I wonder if I'd be breaking any US laws if I had them sign up and make bets for me by proxy?  In any event, the results might be useful for trading!  Smile

Before finding this I had the thought several times that it might be fun to start a thread in Gaming similar to MadDog's Powerball Challenge in the Jackpot Forum, using the ranking idea at the 4th Market, but ranking horses in real races, rather than stocks.  Unfortunately, I've been beating my head against a wall elsewhere here dealing with probability.  I've been away for quite a few hours now and I'm afraid there may be more replies to my recent posts.  Roll Eyes

--Jimmy4164

Hey Jimmy, the MadDog's Powerball could be a good model at that-

Before we  go to para-mutuals, just for fun check this out-

FYI:

OLI Top 10 Dividends by Industry: Business Services

For you "Dividend" investors, this publication shows more than 30 different Industries and their 'highest' DIV payers...

Excellent info that can show you top performers.

Wonder how they would perform on the trending 4th Market application???
            Good Luck,
            EddessaKnight

United States
              Member #93947
              July 10, 2010
              2180 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2011, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Hey Jimmy, the MadDog's Powerball could be a good model at that-

Before we  go to para-mutuals, just for fun check this out-

FYI:

OLI Top 10 Dividends by Industry: Business Services

For you "Dividend" investors, this publication shows more than 30 different Industries and their 'highest' DIV payers...

Excellent info that can show you top performers.

Wonder how they would perform on the trending 4th Market application???
              Good Luck,
              EddessaKnight

Thanks for the tip.  A site like that would be a good resource to have.  Unfortunately, they seem to have given up on the site at the end of '09.  Probably had something to do with the recession effects on the predictive ability of their data.

On the 4th Market model applied to horse races, I'm afraid it would require a concentrated effort in the last 10-15 minutes leading up to the start of each race.  Don't know how doable that would be.  MadDog's Challenges only attract around 20-30 participants for each draw, and there are usually 2 days available for people to make their picks.

United States
                Member #93947
                July 10, 2010
                2180 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2011, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

The 4th Market

--Jimmy4164

Has anyone figured out what's going on at the 4th Market website?  I wonder what the 71 day countdown means?  I sent them a message and have received no response in over a week.  Disapprove

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34107 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2011, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I miss check it out thanks!!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.