Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to make Powerball starting jackpot without the hassle...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2011, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

the, 4/5 + Bonus ball pays, $10,000 if you knew it like if you knew 2 key numbers all you had to do is bet, times 10, it should be, $100,000 in 1 year all the drawings should be, $9 Million dollars per year you will make almost same as Powerball starting jackpot, without the hassle...

and dont have to be chasing, $200 Million combinations...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1953 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2011, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

the, 4/5 + Bonus ball pays, $10,000 if you knew it like if you knew 2 key numbers all you had to do is bet, times 10, it should be, $100,000 in 1 year all the drawings should be, $9 Million dollars per year you will make almost same as Powerball starting jackpot, without the hassle...

I'm gonna be riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich!! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Pumpi!

Party

Gonna win.Big Smile

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2011, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the insight pumpi. I wish I would have thought about that all these years Ive been playing lotto. I am going to be raking in the dough.

Getting 4/5 + Bonus ball is super easy right? wow Im gonna be rich!

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7308 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2011, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the insight pumpi. I wish I would have thought about that all these years Ive been playing lotto. I am going to be raking in the dough.

Getting 4/5 + Bonus ball is super easy right? wow Im gonna be rich!

To make it even easier, you only have to play ONE combo ten times in each drawing. And hitting that combo 9 times a year should be a piece of cake!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

It's time you start supporting your ideas with some facts and predictions, other wise they seem to be from dreamland with no connection to reality.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: February 12, 2011, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Shhsssssh YOU!

The entertainment Pumpi provides is FREE, I don't want you chasing him off again, stop calling him out!  LOL