Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Sniper Software System

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10885
January 29, 2005
30 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2011, 10:03 am - IP Logged

If you're like me & have bought any lottery related stuff your on that email list & you get

stuff in your inbox all the time trying to sell you different systems & or software, well this

Pick 3 Sniper one gets emailed to me at least once a week, so I thought I would post a

screen shot of it & ask if anyone on this site has ever heard of the software or system

called Pick 3 Sniper & if so if you bought it or used it could you share with the rest of us

how it worked or what you thought of it.    Ooops I can't post a screen shot of it because

if I click on the Insert/edit image button it asks for a URL which if I put it woud get me

banned as posting a link.  Guess I would need to upgrade to a preimum membership so

I can show pictures with out having to include URL addresses.  Looking forward to hearing

from anyone who knows anything about this software called Pick 3 Sniper.

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
    nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #103452
    January 2, 2011
    4345 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2011, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Hi  I look forward to the post.

United States
      Member #10885
      January 29, 2005
      30 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2011, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Here is a screen shot of the software I received in my email.  Anybody seen or used

this program?

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2011, 11:15 am - IP Logged

I've bought a couple of systems from this seller, and while they work occasionally, one in particular which predicts pairs using a certain day of the week won me over. In my back tests it works like a charm.

I've wanted to get the Sniper but haven't decided yet. Maybe someone here knows how effective it is and I can make my decision.

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #99664
          October 29, 2010
          3332 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2011, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I have received emails about the Sniper system. I,to am curious how well it performs.What?

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2011, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I found this out just now. I haven't read it yet. I wanted to post it first.

This from LP, but i didn't want to post the link because Todd was not happy at the poster for posting the website. So I just copied and pasted what the person said and deleted the website name.

Greetings I was one of the buyers who bought the Lifetime membership to (snip)You get the pick 3 Sniper which is their newest program and also access to (snip)  I was little disappointed with it.  I asked Stefan if he could explain how to pick winners and his reply was "it took me twice as long to write the manual as it will take you to read it" mind you I just read the manual twice already?

There are so many really great programs that I have in my possession already that works very well and I didn't quite get his concept on what makes the Sniper such a great Sniper for picking off numbers?  After venting to him and telling him I had buyers remorse he issued me a full refund without me asking for one?  I didn't want a refund.  I still wanted to give it a fair trial? I just wanted him to explain how the Pick 3 Sniper was any different from any other good program.  So needless to say I was very disappointed with the pick 3 sniper.  Lots of Hype to sell programs much to the affect as Steve Player. 

Maybe I missed the boat with this one and if anyone out there has success with it I'm happy for them and wish them luck.  I will say that I have and will continue to be a fan of (snip).  Todd I'm not trying to plug his website in anyway.  I just believe in being fair!  I didn't get the whole Sniper concept and I have enough programs that will hit the numbers straight without using one ounce of intuition!  The programs in my possion simply picks the winning number with very good Accuracy and as with any program you will have dry spells, but when it's hot  it' s hot so I just wanted to get someone Else's view that may have bought the Pick3sniper membership.  I have all receipts and emails from Stefan to prove that I actually did buy this system before the refund?  Actually it was a birthday gift to me from a friend.

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
              Dunwoody Georgia
              United States
              Member #747
              September 29, 2002
              659 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2011, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I found this out just now. I haven't read it yet. I wanted to post it first.

This from LP, but i didn't want to post the link because Todd was not happy at the poster for posting the website. So I just copied and pasted what the person said and deleted the website name.

Greetings I was one of the buyers who bought the Lifetime membership to (snip)You get the pick 3 Sniper which is their newest program and also access to (snip)  I was little disappointed with it.  I asked Stefan if he could explain how to pick winners and his reply was "it took me twice as long to write the manual as it will take you to read it" mind you I just read the manual twice already?

There are so many really great programs that I have in my possession already that works very well and I didn't quite get his concept on what makes the Sniper such a great Sniper for picking off numbers?  After venting to him and telling him I had buyers remorse he issued me a full refund without me asking for one?  I didn't want a refund.  I still wanted to give it a fair trial? I just wanted him to explain how the Pick 3 Sniper was any different from any other good program.  So needless to say I was very disappointed with the pick 3 sniper.  Lots of Hype to sell programs much to the affect as Steve Player. 

Maybe I missed the boat with this one and if anyone out there has success with it I'm happy for them and wish them luck.  I will say that I have and will continue to be a fan of (snip).  Todd I'm not trying to plug his website in anyway.  I just believe in being fair!  I didn't get the whole Sniper concept and I have enough programs that will hit the numbers straight without using one ounce of intuition!  The programs in my possion simply picks the winning number with very good Accuracy and as with any program you will have dry spells, but when it's hot  it' s hot so I just wanted to get someone Else's view that may have bought the Pick3sniper membership.  I have all receipts and emails from Stefan to prove that I actually did buy this system before the refund?  Actually it was a birthday gift to me from a friend.

Lol Joker I just sent you a private message about me posting this! lol Wow! Goof

Yes Joker no worries so do a search on me and you will see where I posted it!  I never run and I always own up to whatever I do right or wrong.  I still stand by what I said, but I may have just missed something that maybe so obvious to others?  You have a money back guarantee so it's intersting enough to try, but I didn't get it?  Hope it works for someone and if so let me know and I will take another look at it.  Cheers!   Thumbs UpI Agree!

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2011, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Lol Joker I just sent you a private message about me posting this! lol Wow! Goof

Yes Joker no worries so do a search on me and you will see where I posted it!  I never run and I always own up to whatever I do right or wrong.  I still stand by what I said, but I may have just missed something that maybe so obvious to others?  You have a money back guarantee so it's intersting enough to try, but I didn't get it?  Hope it works for someone and if so let me know and I will take another look at it.  Cheers!   Thumbs UpI Agree!

I didn't want you to get involved without your knowing. But since you came out on your own.....then...lol

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                  Dunwoody Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #747
                  September 29, 2002
                  659 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

I didn't want you to get involved without your knowing. But since you came out on your own.....then...lol

I appreciate it.  Did you get my pm?

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I appreciate it.  Did you get my pm?

Yes, and I also got a PM from someone else who was not happy with the sniper. I wish these folks would come forth and say so....lol

It would save people from wasting their money.

Thanx sage for your analysis.

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #99664
                      October 29, 2010
                      3332 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2011, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Yes, and I also got a PM from someone else who was not happy with the sniper. I wish these folks would come forth and say so....lol

It would save people from wasting their money.

Thanx sage for your analysis.

I Agree!...

rstrachan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Bahamas
                        Member #87674
                        February 28, 2010
                        57 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2011, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I have tried this particular software. Initially, I bought thinking it would be a gold mine. I tried it for 2 weeks consistently. Didnt win and lost over $2000. I still use it for fun and tinker around with number combos. I have degree in programming. I understand what they are trying to do but would not recommend it. It think it needs more testing and maybe some mods. If your looking for instant results it would produce right away. I decided to play with it last week and caught 1 straight and 3 boxes playing all states. When your playing all states Midday & Evening that is not the result you want.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: February 9, 2011, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

I have tried this particular software. Initially, I bought thinking it would be a gold mine. I tried it for 2 weeks consistently. Didnt win and lost over $2000. I still use it for fun and tinker around with number combos. I have degree in programming. I understand what they are trying to do but would not recommend it. It think it needs more testing and maybe some mods. If your looking for instant results it would produce right away. I decided to play with it last week and caught 1 straight and 3 boxes playing all states. When your playing all states Midday & Evening that is not the result you want.

$2,000 bucks?....WOW!

I would've stopped at 3 or 4 hundred....lol

Maybe less...

EDIT: I'd actually do a backtest first. And if it didn't show consistent profits, I'd cross my fingers in the hopes of getting a refund.

rstrachan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Bahamas
                            Member #87674
                            February 28, 2010
                            57 Posts
                            Posted: February 9, 2011, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

$2,000 bucks?....WOW!

I would've stopped at 3 or 4 hundred....lol

Maybe less...

EDIT: I'd actually do a backtest first. And if it didn't show consistent profits, I'd cross my fingers in the hopes of getting a refund.

I had it to spare at the time. It was my first time using any kind of software. Cant turn back the hands of time on that one. I played for $5 and $10 instead of $0.25 and $0.50. Didnt use blogs or any websites until recently so didnt use backtesting until I started following LP.

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: February 9, 2011, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I had it to spare at the time. It was my first time using any kind of software. Cant turn back the hands of time on that one. I played for $5 and $10 instead of $0.25 and $0.50. Didnt use blogs or any websites until recently so didnt use backtesting until I started following LP.

Got it...I understand. We live and learn. I did the same thing by spending over $2000.00 on a dog racing system that does work, but it's so confusing and it has a 3 year learning curve. Had the owner told me that, I would've never bought it. No refunds allowed either.

It really was the best dog racing system out there because he taught you the Professional way to go about narrowing down the best way to pick dogs, but there was a coding method which was from hell. Once you had the coding right, then you were on your way, but I'd rather be imprisoned with an insurance salesman in some basement for a  year, than try to learn that....lol