Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 Wheel Math Help Request

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10885
January 29, 2005
30 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2011, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

I have a wheel from another site that covers all 4 digits when the digits

drawn are all different using 7 numbers & it gives you 35 sets of #s to play.

So to clarify if the 4 winning digits are in the 7 you used in the wheel & they are all

different you will win.

How would I change the wheel below if I added an 8th number to cover all 4 winning digits?

Here is the break done of the wheel I have but I don't know how to change it if I added

an 8th number so any help would be appreciated.  Thanks Everyone!  You wouldn't believe

how many times I have picked 7 digits to wheel in the Pick 4 & low & behold 3 of the digits I

didn't pick in my 7 were the winning digits Talk About Bad Luck!!!  So just figured if I could pick 8

digits my odds of having the 4 winning digits would be increased dramatically, just don't know

if econimically it would be worth it to try & how many more combos I would have to play by

adding an 8th number#.

Seven numbers

A B C D E F G

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

ABCD   ABCE

ABCF   ABCG

ABDE   ABDF

ABDG   ABEF

ABEG   ABFG

ACDE   ACDF

ACDG   ACEF

ACEG   ACFG

ADEF   ADEG

ADFG   AEFG

BCDE   BCDF

BCDG   BCEF

BCEG   BCFG

BDEF   BDEG

BDFG   BEFG

CDEF   CDEG

CDFG   CEFG

DEFG

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #99032
    October 18, 2010
    1439 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2011, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Here's a generator - you can pick how many numbers to wheel, what type of bet (non-repeating, one repeating, dual doubles) and you could even use a number multiple times....  In fact you can use letters, for all it cares.

Edit: oops, can't post you the link. I'm gonna post the Wheel the way you did, but it's pretty easy to find the site I was talking about. 

Adding that 8th number makes it 70 numbers, though.

ABCD, ABCE, ABCF, ABCG, ABCH, ABDE, ABDF, ABDG, ABDH, ABEF, ABEG, ABEH, ABFG, ABFH, ABGH, ACDE, ACDF, ACDG, ACDH, ACEF, ACEG, ACEH, ACFG, ACFH, ACGH, ADEF, ADEG, ADEH, ADFG, ADFH, ADGH, AEFG, AEFH, AEGH, AFGH, BCDE, BCDF, BCDG, BCDH, BCEF, BCEG, BCEH, BCFG, BCFH, BCGH, BDEF, BDEG, BDEH, BDFG, BDFH, BDGH, BEFG, BEFH, BEGH, BFGH, CDEF, CDEG, CDEH, CDFG, CDFH, CDGH, CEFG, CEFH, CEGH, CFGH, DEFG, DEFH, DEGH, DFGH, EFGH

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #99032
      October 18, 2010
      1439 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2011, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Do a google search for "Pick 3" combinations generator.  I think it will come up, there's one site I'm thinking of- but I'm sure there are plenty more.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49674 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2011, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I have a wheel from another site that covers all 4 digits when the digits

drawn are all different using 7 numbers & it gives you 35 sets of #s to play.

So to clarify if the 4 winning digits are in the 7 you used in the wheel & they are all

different you will win.

How would I change the wheel below if I added an 8th number to cover all 4 winning digits?

Here is the break done of the wheel I have but I don't know how to change it if I added

an 8th number so any help would be appreciated.  Thanks Everyone!  You wouldn't believe

how many times I have picked 7 digits to wheel in the Pick 4 & low & behold 3 of the digits I

didn't pick in my 7 were the winning digits Talk About Bad Luck!!!  So just figured if I could pick 8

digits my odds of having the 4 winning digits would be increased dramatically, just don't know

if econimically it would be worth it to try & how many more combos I would have to play by

adding an 8th number#.

Seven numbers

A B C D E F G

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

ABCD   ABCE

ABCF   ABCG

ABDE   ABDF

ABDG   ABEF

ABEG   ABFG

ACDE   ACDF

ACDG   ACEF

ACEG   ACFG

ADEF   ADEG

ADFG   AEFG

BCDE   BCDF

BCDG   BCEF

BCEG   BCFG

BDEF   BDEG

BDFG   BEFG

CDEF   CDEG

CDFG   CEFG

DEFG

The Easiest Way: Use the Pick4 Wheeling Engine at the Bottom of this Page:

https://members.lotterypost.com/paurths/

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!