Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How About this, PB & Keno...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by DownandDirty.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2011, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

let me first start with Keno...Now that i see it, keno is, VERY EASY TO WIN...hOWW???? LOOKING AT THE ENDING DIGITS...YOU CAN EVEN WIN more than 10 numbers...

how: in a Pick20/80 you look at the ending digits....Like 6 to 12 of them should repeat...

all you go to do for example, if, 22, 33, 45 plays with different numbers yesterday and today what play was:

32, 43, 65 along with different numbers what you do is

6 to 12 ending digits will repeat into the following drawing so you do:

looking at 22, 33, and 45 you do:

32, 42, 52 in 3´s you go, 23, 13, 43, 63 ect and you use them as key numbersl in a key number wheel...you dont have to use the ending digits you can use, regular numbers that repeat, because between: 6 and 12 regular numbers should repeat....The only difference is that you will need to get different people to play them...

you do the same with powerball....and it will give you a guarantee...you can do it also with: Italy Superenalotto....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

But in Powerball 2 ending digits normally repeat into the next drawing...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2011, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, I've been down this road with Keno, and just like with PB, there is no 'system'.

Yes, about 2 years ago I won a TON on Keno playing pick-5's, but since then, it is break even at best with pick-5's.

A person may THINK they have a system, but I promise you there is no CONSISTENT system.

The best 'system' I have found with Keno is to play Pick-4's, you play several games at once, you pick two numbers on all the games, but for your third and fourth numbers you basically dart-board a bunch of different numbers, such as:

9-10-42-58

9-10-28-33

9-10-63-69

9-10-50-66

9-10-17-44

and so on.

The other thing to do is play 'quarter mania', here a .25 pick-four pays $50. (minimum 4 games so it costs you $1)

The above is 5 sets of numbers, you have 5 sets of numbers, 5 games @ $1.00 = $5, all you need to do is hit ONE of them (in 20 chances) for $50.

You can also play 'penny mania' for .01 a game, a Pick-8 pays $1,000, so to play 100 games costs $1. I have hit two of those with dartboard picks, I have played maybe 20 times ($20 total cost). I got lucky.

Long Island, NY
        United States
        Member #57412
        January 3, 2008
        419 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2011, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

I find there is a big difference in drawn numbers depending on whether it is RNG (computer drawn) vs. balls.  I play both versions extensivelly here in NY.

In short, I am trying very hard to develop a system for RNG.  It is much easier to predict computer drawn vs. ball drop.  I can elaborate on that if you want.

With ball drop.....I have to tell you Pumpi; your observation is semi correct.  I tried it last night and it helped. On the ball drawn NY Pick 10, I had some 5 of 10's last night.   I will report further with future draws.

Guesser, how did you win a ton of money on 5 spots?  I have been playing 6 spots mostly.  I nailed a 6 of 6 last month and won $1,000 with my current system.

Long Island, NY
          United States
          Member #57412
          January 3, 2008
          419 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2011, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Ok.  I applied Pumpis observations to tonights NY Pick 10 selection methods (a once a day ball dropped game) and I got....

a (6 of 10) AND a  (7 of 10).  I have not had a 7 of 10 for several months now with my consistent efforts.  A total win of $50.  I normally play between $7 to $10 on this game.  I consider it my primary NY Lottery game. 

This has bumped me up a notch.

So far, this "indicates" that researching/analyzing the crap out of things (I spend countless hours on this) can improve results over what "Luck" provides.  Or at least help you to be a better "lucky" random number guesser.

Is it a coincidence and just "luck"?  I will continue to report.  If I get "lucky" again.