|Posted: February 15, 2011, 5:05 pm - IP Logged|
I created this system off the top of my head and looking at FL Midday history, if anyone already created this before I am sorry; I didn't know.
Example 2/11/11 FL Mid 012
- 1st row = Last draw plus 1 in each position
- 2nd row = Last draw
- 3rd row = Last draw minus 1 in each position
Once your chart is set up you have to make a few adjustments
- Mirror the center digit '1'.....the one becomes a 6
- We do not want repeats touching in the top row
- Top left '1' ...go up 1 more, becomes '2'
- Top mid '2'... go up 1 more becomes '3'
- Top right '3'...go up one more becomes '4'
- Edit: move mid row to the top
Final box looks like this
2/12/11 FL Mid 964
The best thing to do with this box is to create the best possible pairs for the next draw
Test your state and find out which pair positions get the most frequent hits.
I will attempt to do more examples and answer any questions as soon as I have more time.
"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."