Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new system - works ok

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jerry80.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Raleigh, NC
United States
Member #106044
February 11, 2011
3 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2011, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

some friends of mine developed a new lottery number selection system using SAS to eliminate some numbers for pick 5 games.  they call it nopicks.  i tried it and it works ok.  i did win a few 3 of 5 prizes by wheeling on a few days. 

my question:  what are best wheeling systems?  i want to use the nopicks system with some optimized wheels rather than full wheels.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10392 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2011, 12:58 am - IP Logged

On the example for the Arizona 5/39 game they are showing 15 numbers to avoid (38.46% of the matrix) and 24 numbers to pick from (61.54% of the matrix.)

No big deal or anything sensational there.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23352 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2011, 9:09 am - IP Logged

some friends of mine developed a new lottery number selection system using SAS to eliminate some numbers for pick 5 games.  they call it nopicks.  i tried it and it works ok.  i did win a few 3 of 5 prizes by wheeling on a few days. 

my question:  what are best wheeling systems?  i want to use the nopicks system with some optimized wheels rather than full wheels.

When I see a general question like "what are the best wheeling systems" I always wonder why you didn't move your mouse an inch to the left and click "Lottery Wheels" in the left-hand column.

I must admit that it kinda makes me wonder if such a general question was posted only to try and promote the "sas" system that "your friend" created?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Raleigh, NC
        United States
        Member #106044
        February 11, 2011
        3 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2011, 11:03 am - IP Logged

fair point.  what i'm looking for is public opinion about wheels and wheeling systems.  i can and have read plenty of marketing hype about wheels.  i'm just trying to figure out which ones are actually worth using. the system i'm mentioned only reduces the choices some.  it still leaves lots of numbers to try to cover.  any advice is appreciated.