Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cool 100,000

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by luisM.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
FL
United States
Member #104946
January 22, 2011
105 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2011, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

My favourite store got a roll of Cool 100,000.  There are still 7 of 20 top prizes but I am very leary of this roll.  If this roll was just sitting around in the lottery warehouse, then the winners must already be on the shelves out in small towns maybe.  I don't like how a game can retire with so many prizes left and if a store is moving tickets, the lottery guys can stick a roll on the shelf and people might buy it.  Doesn't seem like there would be a winner there unless some winners really ended up at the end of the print life of this ticket.

Any way the roll seems to be gettin chewed up pretty fast, they are into the #40's, I think the roll goes to #59 if I remember right.  This roll is serialized at 104,000 and I grabbed the end of an older roll 81,000.   This should be about an 8Million print run for this ticket.  I'll probably take a few shots at it but no way am I going to snap 10 tickets in a roll all losing.  2 At a time and walk away and hope I snag something otherwise it just aint meant to be.

I'm trying to make that a rule, stopping at 2, if 2 lose then it's over for that day.  I didn't buy anything today although I really wanted some tickets but I'm cutting back.  Tomorrow, I'll snap on 2 $5.00 Coolio's,  I've also been getting 2 EZmatch each day, so far won a couple of $5 with the match but that's it.

WIN-in-2011

Florida
    United States
    Member #102882
    December 27, 2010
    334 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2011, 6:05 am - IP Logged

I disagree with you. I think the winners are in a warehouse and never distributed. I usually lose on this one. only 45 more days left to play this one

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2011, 11:35 am - IP Logged

My favourite store got a roll of Cool 100,000.  There are still 7 of 20 top prizes but I am very leary of this roll.  If this roll was just sitting around in the lottery warehouse, then the winners must already be on the shelves out in small towns maybe.  I don't like how a game can retire with so many prizes left and if a store is moving tickets, the lottery guys can stick a roll on the shelf and people might buy it.  Doesn't seem like there would be a winner there unless some winners really ended up at the end of the print life of this ticket.

Any way the roll seems to be gettin chewed up pretty fast, they are into the #40's, I think the roll goes to #59 if I remember right.  This roll is serialized at 104,000 and I grabbed the end of an older roll 81,000.   This should be about an 8Million print run for this ticket.  I'll probably take a few shots at it but no way am I going to snap 10 tickets in a roll all losing.  2 At a time and walk away and hope I snag something otherwise it just aint meant to be.

I'm trying to make that a rule, stopping at 2, if 2 lose then it's over for that day.  I didn't buy anything today although I really wanted some tickets but I'm cutting back.  Tomorrow, I'll snap on 2 $5.00 Coolio's,  I've also been getting 2 EZmatch each day, so far won a couple of $5 with the match but that's it.

WIN-in-2011

I don't necessarily think the winners are just sitting in warehouse somewhere. My philosophy is that when there isn't a winner in a while, its most likely because that game isnt played as much.

I always contemplate buying a roll  of the older tickets because it makes me think the winners are sitting in the stores somewhere but no one plays them.

FL
        United States
        Member #104946
        January 22, 2011
        105 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2011, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Finished up this roll of Cool 100,000.  No winner, the clerks showed me the winnings from that roll and looked like nothing higher than a 20.00.  This store says they will not be getting anymore Cool 100,000 so maybe the warehouse distributed all the tickets meaning the winning tickets are out on the shelves.  I don't see anyone else in my vicinity with Cool 100,000 so I am not sure what to play.  There are quite a few places with Golden Goose with 1 prize left, maybe I should try a few more of those.

Florida
          United States
          Member #102882
          December 27, 2010
          334 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, folks don't play the older scratchers. Not many places that have these

bdsmartypants77's avatar - 8ball
            florida
            United States
            Member #74680
            May 17, 2009
            47 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2011, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Yeah, folks don't play the older scratchers. Not many places that have these

I agree, this game has always been horrible. I've gone to plenty of locations in my area and have bought plenty of tickets, coming empty. It has been the worst game with the best odds for the $5 games. I think it's better to stay away from this game and just let it go.. Golden Goose has worse odds, and I rarely play it, but last month I got $500!!!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2011, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Never seen Cool $100,000 anywhere around here

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
                United States
                Member #102882