Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How you could make $584,000 dollars every year playing, 2by2

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2011, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

2 ball and 1 opposite ball pays: $100...

$100 x 4 = $400...

$400 x 365 = $146,000 you will make every year in your state, if you can pull it off....

$146,000 x 4 states that do play it = $584,000 you will make every year if you can pull it off....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #99032
    October 18, 2010
    1439 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2011, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I never understand these threads you make.  Of course you could make heap loads of money IF you could hit the lotto everyday.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2011, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I never understand these threads you make.  Of course you could make heap loads of money IF you could hit the lotto everyday.

the point of them is that is better to chase the lower prizes than the main jackpot...you make more money winning the lower prizes than the main jackpot or other states jackpot...

$580,000 pays more than wild card2 jackpot, and wild card2 jackpot ONLY COMES ONCE IN A LIFETIME...I SAID THIS BEFORE...

$580,000 a year in 5 years you make the same that Hot lotto pays a bigger lottery...yet if you make it after 5 years you will continue to make, $580,000 every year beside Hot lotto jackpot...

i rather talk about this than look at the ATMOSPHERE REACHING SKYCRAPER THAT IS POWERBALL...PEOPLE WHO CHASE PB ARE NOT MENTALLY RIGHT, EVERY SANE PERSON WILL TELL YOU THAT: most people who walk and see the Powerball skycraper continue walking...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2011, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

look at them as another lottery/jackpot with a: $584,000 a year jackpot.....that´s how i will see them...

the ones where i say you can win: $400 Million dollars a year and up, look at them as 3 +  jackpots or [n+] because for example, $500 Million in the bank for 1 year is, $25 Million dollars extra another PB jackpot...