Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Look at it in the, Bright Side [glass half full]...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2011, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

the usa gets its, 50% out of every dollar...but besides that it takes ANOTHER, 50% AS TAXES...the USA is perhaps the, ONLY COUNTRY THAT DOES THIS...if you didnt have to pay, 50% in taxes from the, $5,000 that you get on Pick4 there WILL HAD BEEN PRIZES FOR THE 3/4 and 2/4 possibly, 1/4 in Pick4...

same is for Pick5 and pick6 there will had been prizes for the 2/5, 1/5, 0/5, 2/6, 1/6 and 0/6....including powerball...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
    The Ville, FL
    United States
    Member #95879
    August 19, 2010
    1708 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2011, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

the usa gets its, 50% out of every dollar...but besides that it takes ANOTHER, 50% AS TAXES...the USA is perhaps the, ONLY COUNTRY THAT DOES THIS...if you didnt have to pay, 50% in taxes from the, $5,000 that you get on Pick4 there WILL HAD BEEN PRIZES FOR THE 3/4 and 2/4 possibly, 1/4 in Pick4...

same is for Pick5 and pick6 there will had been prizes for the 2/5, 1/5, 0/5, 2/6, 1/6 and 0/6....including powerball...

Pumpi, I don't understand half of what you said, but I did want to point out that on the Florida Pick 4, they do not deduct taxes during claiming. The winners take home $5,000 and just report the income on their yearly taxes. AND it is definitley not %50

Anyways, carry on

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: February 22, 2011, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Some people see a glass that's half full.

Some people see a glass that's half empty.

I see a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be.

George Carlin.....

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        41864 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2011, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

George Carlin.....

One of my favorites.

HyperBe Happy.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

George Carlin.....

: D

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨