Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Merc's getting Jiggy - hang on

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2011, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Happy Sunday A.M. LP Friends!    Just wanted to point out that the Messenger Mercury has been quite active this last week (reflected in all that 718 action), but the show is not over yet.  Tomorrow, Merc officially moves, while today he's running circles around a couple of big planets.  Intuition should be high today for those so inclined, and perhaps for those most inquisitive.    I'm still looking for a local 1718, 5718, and, of course, 718 in the P3.

I believe 5101 will continue to repeat at its agonizingly slow pace, while 117 and 177 should also pop up here and there.  Triples?  Well that Full Moon hit hard and fast and is now just as quickly gone with a last quarter moon approaching Thursday.  There may be some trip energy lingering, but we are about to get into full swing preliminary spring action with the Air Signs, finally!   No offense to all others, but it's time for everything to lighten up, methinks.     Lots of zeros playing out, finally, too with 1000, 6000, .... 

As far as actual astro numbers, Aquarius and Pisces are about to feature prominently, and my take on the Water Bearer is series, especially 5678 comes to mind, while the Fishes just love to throw in those low digit surprises, like 22.... or 1010....  It does not matter whether the 3, 4, or big games, this energy should be in the air. 

There has been tremendous double-doubles and plain old double energy, not to mention all those repeats.  These seems almost like a cycle that is stuck.  I think doubles will continue, and I think the ones I like most are still due for some of us, 6868, 4040, 1177, 7878.

The key is to let your intuition get a word in edgewise. 

I hope your day is good.    J

increase's avatar - focus
    VA
    United States
    Member #54828
    August 31, 2007
    37894 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2011, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Jake, Happy Sunday to you also.

Thanks for the info.

Abunant financial blessings to you and yours.

I am a millionaire!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #81890
      November 1, 2009
      4959 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2011, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Happy Sunday A.M. LP Friends!    Just wanted to point out that the Messenger Mercury has been quite active this last week (reflected in all that 718 action), but the show is not over yet.  Tomorrow, Merc officially moves, while today he's running circles around a couple of big planets.  Intuition should be high today for those so inclined, and perhaps for those most inquisitive.    I'm still looking for a local 1718, 5718, and, of course, 718 in the P3.

I believe 5101 will continue to repeat at its agonizingly slow pace, while 117 and 177 should also pop up here and there.  Triples?  Well that Full Moon hit hard and fast and is now just as quickly gone with a last quarter moon approaching Thursday.  There may be some trip energy lingering, but we are about to get into full swing preliminary spring action with the Air Signs, finally!   No offense to all others, but it's time for everything to lighten up, methinks.     Lots of zeros playing out, finally, too with 1000, 6000, .... 

As far as actual astro numbers, Aquarius and Pisces are about to feature prominently, and my take on the Water Bearer is series, especially 5678 comes to mind, while the Fishes just love to throw in those low digit surprises, like 22.... or 1010....  It does not matter whether the 3, 4, or big games, this energy should be in the air. 

There has been tremendous double-doubles and plain old double energy, not to mention all those repeats.  These seems almost like a cycle that is stuck.  I think doubles will continue, and I think the ones I like most are still due for some of us, 6868, 4040, 1177, 7878.

Thanks Jake and a blessed Sunday to you

I am liking the 1771

I will try your #s in FL, I have been lucky before.

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
        louisville,ky
        United States
        Member #72809
        March 28, 2009
        9321 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2011, 11:26 am - IP Logged

thank you jake you enlighten my financial spirt every time....good luck

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
          Middle GA
          United States
          Member #42874
          July 9, 2006
          3912 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2011, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Jake!!  Let me get quiet, clear my mind and listen!!!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

middle Georgia
            United States
            Member #1893
            July 20, 2003
            1868 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2011, 1:18 am - IP Logged

A great post!  I had begun to think my intuition was on vacation or maybe on strike.   Disapprove     

Intuition:   117   253 

maggie   See Ya! 

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
              PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14882 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2011, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Just wanted you to know Jake that 178 finally arrived in PA mid day today...Not bad it only took seven days later from this post of yours....but am glad to see it arrive....

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                Middle GA
                United States
                Member #42874
                July 9, 2006
                3912 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2011, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

5871 ga midday and I believe 8787 nj eve today! wtg Jake!Thumbs Up

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile