Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Member to Lottery Post

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Charlotte, NC
United States
Member #106646
February 22, 2011
3 Posts
Posted: February 22, 2011, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone.....I'm a new member to the Post Forums. I"ll be on here from time to time trying to get helpful information on hitting this Pick 4. So feel free to offer any suggestions and insight that will be helpful. Also in the mean time I have a lottery group of NO MORE than 7 people who come together to go after the Power Ball and Mega Millions jackpots once they hit $100,000,000. While the actual people may change, the rules and amount of people in on the draw won't. Just trying to increase my odds........Smile

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49610 Posts
    Posted: February 22, 2011, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone.....I'm a new member to the Post Forums. I"ll be on here from time to time trying to get helpful information on hitting this Pick 4. So feel free to offer any suggestions and insight that will be helpful. Also in the mean time I have a lottery group of NO MORE than 7 people who come together to go after the Power Ball and Mega Millions jackpots once they hit $100,000,000. While the actual people may change, the rules and amount of people in on the draw won't. Just trying to increase my odds........Smile

Welcome to LP Batman: You'll find the Joker and Catwoman here too!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!