Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something i didnt want to say: The, BEST way to win the lottery...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 22, 2011, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

are NOT MY SYSTEMS, those are bouncing balls i think my systems are great but they might make you win, 1 month later or 2 months later when you play you will be waiting on the numbers PLUS THOSE ARE BOUNCING PIN PONG RUBBER BALLS...EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED...

the BEST WAY to win the lottery is 2 things: WHEELS AND POOLING...EITHER OR OR EITHER AND...a wheel creates a net like a fishing net if in case the numbers escape from you like they do every drawing...

i didnt want to mention it i should had mention it months ago..i didnt want to mention it because it discourages people it discourages the poor it gives power to the rich and i have always had a discontent with the rich they always get the best another reason out of the many why i dont believe 100% in democracy...they always get the best car, the best houses, the best chick, the best jobs, ect, ect, ect...just shoot the poor...

those are the BEST WAY...there is/might be other ways to win it but those 2 are the, BEST they are the, BEST 2...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12809 Posts
    Posted: February 22, 2011, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Wheels don't work , too much coverage for all your numbers. How do you no even if you have any of the numbers/digits to win. Even with using filters wheels don't work...... I agree Pools do work , but their is many draw back to a pool ....

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: February 22, 2011, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

guys i am not making PR i am not lying to you i am telling you the truth....except when you are talking about pick3 possibly pick4...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

why you think i told the state lottery to create like an RNG that follows a equation pattern or a code...I´VE BEEN SAYING IT THOSE ARE BOUNCING BALLS....