Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There is balanced/group wheels: how about, Balanced/group key-wheels...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2011, 9:22 am - IP Logged

never heard ANYONE ever mention nothing similar on the internet...

you go on the internet and they tell you that only 3 types of lottery wheels exist: full, abbreviated and key wheels...

can someone name me the type of lotteries wheels that exist i forgot them can someone tell me thanks...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2011, 9:40 am - IP Logged

never heard ANYONE ever mention nothing similar on the internet...

you go on the internet and they tell you that only 3 types of lottery wheels exist: full, abbreviated and key wheels...

can someone name me the type of lotteries wheels that exist i forgot them can someone tell me thanks...

also if there is abbreviated wheels there should be, key number abbreviated wheels, it should work...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2011, 9:46 am - IP Logged

also you see the key numbers of a key-wheel well you could unite several key-wheels and weld the key numbers of several key-wheels and form a mesh or matrix with the key numbers of several key wheels...you should be able to do it...

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2011, 10:19 am - IP Logged

also for what i´ve heard a key-wheel is a wheel where if your key numbers play you win the jackpot or a prize, but guess what????IT USES ALL THE NUMBERS, MEANING IT WHEELS THE ENTIRE RANGE OF THE LOTTERY PLUS YOUR KEY NUMBERS, MY QUESTION IS: WHO SAYS it has to wheel the entire range, it could wheel, 30 numbers for example out of 49 in a Pick6/49, making it it cheaper to play...

i call this: customs and old traditions...nobody questions old traditions...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2011, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

also for what i´ve heard a key-wheel is a wheel where if your key numbers play you win the jackpot or a prize, but guess what????IT USES ALL THE NUMBERS, MEANING IT WHEELS THE ENTIRE RANGE OF THE LOTTERY PLUS YOUR KEY NUMBERS, MY QUESTION IS: WHO SAYS it has to wheel the entire range, it could wheel, 30 numbers for example out of 49 in a Pick6/49, making it it cheaper to play...

i call this: customs and old traditions...nobody questions old traditions...

remember what i just said, about the wheel using the entire range of the lottery, that you could use size 30, well how about using one size 30 for example and at the same time making the key-wheel a partial abbreviated wheel you know, 40%, 50%, 60% ect, it will/should cost less...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

remember what i just said, about the wheel using the entire range of the lottery, that you could use size 30, well how about using one size 30 for example and at the same time making the key-wheel a partial abbreviated wheel you know, 40%, 50%, 60% ect, it will/should cost less...

state lottery, i said it before, get INSURANCE to pay people when they crack the lottery or create a super hot wheel...had you gotten insurance nothing that i said will had happened...globally the lottery is a: $300 BILLION dollars a year industry and they are craying to get insurance....they are always crying if they are, $300 short...$300....

i should had said: i want a plane and a bus on the runway....movie swordfish...