Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

anyone that play's and wins the pick 3 daily

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19964 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2011, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

hi, i'm new to the pick 3 game and keep lossing my a$$

can anyone PLEASE tell me the secret to winning this game 

anyone with good info/easy to understand 

if anyone know's please Help!! See Ya!

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    Harrison Township Michigan
    United States
    Member #90088
    April 21, 2010
    4265 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2011, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

hi, i'm new to the pick 3 game and keep lossing my a$$

can anyone PLEASE tell me the secret to winning this game 

anyone with good info/easy to understand 

if anyone know's please Help!! See Ya!

Welcome to LP helpmewin.

I believe if you interact in the forums here you will find some very good people to assist you on your quest to win some cash.

Cutla$$Bob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
      Winnipeg
      Canada
      Member #14974
      May 7, 2005
      3656 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2011, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

theres lots of good posters, but believe you me it's not easy to win.

i consider the majority of us chasers. some peoples picks come sooner than others.

I'm an N.S.A.

A Numerical Statistics Analyst.

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19964 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2011, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

got me,,,

i thought it would be worth a try to see if anyone had the hang of it that might let me know a way.

Thanks Unhappy

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
          nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #103452
          January 2, 2011
          4347 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2011, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Hang in there!! you are not alone.Bang Head

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #99032
            October 18, 2010
            1439 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2011, 12:19 am - IP Logged

There's a million "methods" out there.  Personally - I think that it's mostly luck.  The only methodology that has helped me win is trying to catch digits that appear to be currently on an "uptrend"

To expand on that, almost any time you graph the pick 3 digits' frequencies (I don't pay attention to position drawn if I'm doing this) you will notice that some digits have come out more often than others.  This itself means next to nothing.  What I try to do is figure out which numbers are moving up on the chart, generally from the bottom or a middle point, and start playing them before they cool down in pairs with other numbers on the move upwards with any other random digits.

That may have been a little complicated so I'll give a small example with digits that landed me a win the other day...

Say the digits 5-7-9 were in every combo. (in my case the combos that came out were 551,935,672,445)  These specific digits were also moving up on the charts.  So what I did was paired up the 57, 59 and 79 - because I only want to randomly be guessing on the 3rd digits. 

I generally mix up my plays with 0, 3 and 6 - I just notice those 3 digits tend to come out with my numbers (No idea why - maybe that's in my head.)  Sometimes I use just the pairs, some days I put the pairs with 2,3 or up to 5 or 6 other numbers, depending on how I "confident" I feel about a pair.  The next draw was 576.

But this isn't a sure-fire constant win system - no system is.  I like it - and I only use it on days when I clearly see the trend develop, some things like this - the "feel" of the game - I feel you must develop on your own over time, obviously getting help in finding systems that work for you.

Also realize that the lottery truely is random - at least in the sense that there is no absolute prediction method that is 100% accurate.  Even if I could consitently guess 1 number correctly within my 3 (as in every single draw I'd have at least one digit right) I would have to play 900 straight plays to get a straight hit.  (5XX,X5X,XX5) (7XX,X7X,XX7) (9XX,X9X,XX9)  Where the X is every digit, 0-9.  Playing like isn't effeicient, to say the least, so I still have to guess on some numbers....

Which is the reason I'd say the best way to go is to play pairs of seemingly trending numbers.  I only want to have to guess on one number, not two, so I play as if I'm going to get at least 2 of the 3 or 4 trending digits I see.  (Actually I don't play if I see 4 trending digits, or play them with only one or 2 third digits.)  This way I can really limit my plays.  If 2 of the treanding digits show, there's a decent change I got a box hit.

BTW:  All of this is based off of ideas and methods other people on this site use, that I've picked up.  In fact, the numbers 5-7-9 were posted by someone else on the NJ thread - and he has a much better grasp on this concept than me.  If you stick around this site, you'll probably get some good ideas but take them with a grain of salt.  Just remember to have fun, the lotto is just a game - and I find it more fun when you pick your numbers.

WOOOOOOO that was pretty long

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              Freeport
              Bahamas
              Member #65592
              October 1, 2008
              2773 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2011, 12:19 am - IP Logged

got me,,,

i thought it would be worth a try to see if anyone had the hang of it that might let me know a way.

Thanks Unhappy

dont give up just yet.....the folks are trying to assist you....i notice you are from illinois and am assuming tht you play the illinois lottery. Trust me, i have been playing the illinois pick 3 for years and its not easy and i dont think no one has a easy system where you can win, win, win. But check out the lottery system forum and browse through to see which system you can try. There was one system this guy name ekem was using for illinois and its very good at times, but like all system...it goes cold sometimes. He stopped posting but here it goes;

He adds Tennessee midday results and kentucky evening results

Tenn mid 719

Kent eve 151

total        860

and what he does is just pick out numbers from it, example: 171 151 191 715 519 518 516 150 106 186 865 560 750 958 718 910. You can try these for Illinois for tomorrow Feb 24th, good luck!!!!

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19964 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:03 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the run down ..

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19964 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:06 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the info.

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19964 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Ind feb 24th was 860 Midday

Il feb 24th was 299  Midday  Dead

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      23238 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2011, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

You play light or heavy? Everyday or off and on? Stick with the same numbers or switch them up?

To make a diagnosis, we need the symptoms.

What do you play? and how do you miss? One off or all off?

Big Smile

u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19964 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Crazy 9 out of 10 times i get the right number,, but a day late sometimes or in the wrong order.

Tn
                          United States
                          Member #87742
                          March 2, 2010
                          205 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

if you are gettin them in the wrong order

you are better to play either exact/any order for $1  which pays $290 or $330 for straight or $40 or $80 for any order

or you can just play any order

best of luck to you

Win or lose its a game of chance

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            23238 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2011, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Crazy 9 out of 10 times i get the right number,, but a day late sometimes or in the wrong order.

Ah then, maybe if you hold onto your numbers for at least 3 days, that might change a few things. If you play straight only, maybe put more on

the boxed bet, that way you might win something. It's nice to get the straight but a boxed win will boost your confidence a little bit. Confidence

in this game means a lot. We all lose but to be consistently one off or a day late with no win, it's a wet blanket. Everyone needs a win here and

there.

If you want, try your plays for 3 days in a row...get them all at once then at least you have them. If you want to play one or two you really

think are coming or you think are better than the ones you got for 3 days, then put them in for that day only but straight and boxed.

Buying them for 3 days assures you have them in rather than losing interest on the first day they don't hit and then not playing them again.

If you can do it, try it. You might see a difference and good luck!

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19964 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Smile Thanks,i am so young and still learning all of this.

i feel better when i get advise. sometimes i feel like i'm never gonna win.

i know everyone wants to win, but i really need to win,,, i'm a single working mom,, i have 2 babies under two and i am doing it all by myself.

so i really could use this money,,,,, if i ever win. Crazy

any and all help/Tips is appreciated very very very MUCH!!!

Thanks everyone for your help See Ya!