Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard's Charts, how to reference?

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 6 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
PeaceChannel711's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #106112
February 12, 2011
21 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2011, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Hello, I'm new to this forum.  I'm really enjoying reading the posts here, and am learning some new things.  After reading some of the posts about Gail Howard's book, Lottery Master Guide, I bought it.  I was curious to see what people were referring to when they said things like, "I have good luck with Chart 4".  Now that I have the book, I cannot see any reference markers as to what chart is actually, "Chart 4".  There were other posts, on this forum, with other reference numbers to charts, too, such as "Chart B". 

I hope this doesn't sound like a dumb question, but how do I find Chart 4 and Chart B, etc. in the book?  She just refers to her charts as, "In the following chart...."  Or she'll say, "The chart on page 56 will show that...."  There are no reference #'s or letters in the book to the charts.

Thanks in advance!

Gent
    Belgium
    Member #73987
    April 30, 2009
    33 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2011, 7:57 am - IP Logged

Hi and welcome to the forum.

When people on the forum are referring to charts 4, B or whatever number or letter, they are talking about the Gail Howard Smart Luck software, where these charts are used. Check out the software section on the smartluck website.

Florida
      United States
      Member #106112
      February 12, 2011
      21 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2011, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Thank you, GameBelgium,

I'm probably not going to purchase the software, as many people, here, didn't seem to be too thrilled with it.  The book is very good, IMO, though. 

So far, I'm only playing paper.  I would've won many small prizes over the past week, if I'd played for money. 

PC

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I'm new to this forum.  I'm really enjoying reading the posts here, and am learning some new things.  After reading some of the posts about Gail Howard's book, Lottery Master Guide, I bought it.  I was curious to see what people were referring to when they said things like, "I have good luck with Chart 4".  Now that I have the book, I cannot see any reference markers as to what chart is actually, "Chart 4".  There were other posts, on this forum, with other reference numbers to charts, too, such as "Chart B". 

I hope this doesn't sound like a dumb question, but how do I find Chart 4 and Chart B, etc. in the book?  She just refers to her charts as, "In the following chart...."  Or she'll say, "The chart on page 56 will show that...."  There are no reference #'s or letters in the book to the charts.

Thanks in advance!

I hope this helps...........

CHART #                                           CHART NAME

3                                                  QUICK STATS CHART

4                                                  DRAWINGS SINCE HIT CHART

5                                                  MULPIPLE HIT CHART

6                                                  SKIP AND HIT CHART

7                                                  HITS CHART

8                                                  COMPANION NUMBER CHART

9                                                  COMPANION PAIRS CHART

B                                                  GAMES OUT VIEW OF HISTORY CHART

Florida
          United States
          Member #106112
          February 12, 2011
          21 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2011, 7:57 am - IP Logged

That helps lots!  Thank you!

oncap's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Canada
            Member #106563
            February 21, 2011
            25 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

And on page 163 of the Lottery Master Guide Gail Howard says the most important are (in order)

Drawings Since Hit

Skip and Hit

Skips Due

Number Groups

Last Digits

Odd-Even

High-Low

Longshot Numbers

Florida
              United States
              Member #106112
              February 12, 2011
              21 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2011, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Thank you!  I hadn't seen that.

Malta
                Member #100109
                November 6, 2010
                3 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2011, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Usually i use a lotto generator and then apply filters.In my case am trying my luck on a pick 5/42.

odd/even .... 3/2 2/3 only

high/low  ... 3/2 and 2/3 only

triple consecutives i eliminate them too.

and then go for the sum factor.From 800 k combinations the odds drop drammatically. Of there is always an element of luck as a combination can move out of the range to all odds or evens etc but its not that common.

Till now unluckily did not have that much luck.Always getting near the winning ones on the neighbors. What i feel really difficult is the bias ability or "feeling" to go for a set of numbers.If anyone can suggest some tips on this so called "6th sense" would really appreciate it Wink

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2011, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Usually i use a lotto generator and then apply filters.In my case am trying my luck on a pick 5/42.

odd/even .... 3/2 2/3 only

high/low  ... 3/2 and 2/3 only

triple consecutives i eliminate them too.

and then go for the sum factor.From 800 k combinations the odds drop drammatically. Of there is always an element of luck as a combination can move out of the range to all odds or evens etc but its not that common.

Till now unluckily did not have that much luck.Always getting near the winning ones on the neighbors. What i feel really difficult is the bias ability or "feeling" to go for a set of numbers.If anyone can suggest some tips on this so called "6th sense" would really appreciate it Wink

I have learned that the more I spend studying the numbers for my particular game, I find myself noticing particular patterns with the numbers and manage to cash in on them.

The more time you spend studying your particular game the more developed your "6th sense" will become.

It also helps to study your numbers with a relaxed frame of mind. If you have the pressure of trying to put combinations together to play for the day it has a tendency to stifle the process.

Look at your numbers from as many angles as possible.

Don't hesitate to think out of the box with your number analysis process.

Listen to your gut instinct.

Until you are 1,000% satisfied with your skills.......

Play on paper and build your gambling fund.

Malta
                    Member #100109
                    November 6, 2010
                    3 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2011, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Cheers but am i right if i say that using GH charts is quite enough to get me around?Drawing since hit chart is the most promising from what i can conclude. I tried even to go for 7 numbers out of 42. Only managed to hit 1. The rest were all neighborsEmbarassed

I tried also Karnac's Theory .... it works sometimes and other times it does not at all.

What amount of draws do you use pls? Short term? medium or long? That is one of my biggest problems that i am meeting. The last 30 draws are enough to go for it? Taking all the draws seems like going around the circle over and over again. you are definetly right regards the pressure of tryign to go for the draw. But feel that if i am not part of the crowd its like i am missing something.

thanks for any help buddy

Monkey Butt, USA
                      United States
                      Member #54569
                      August 23, 2007
                      1124 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2011, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Cheers but am i right if i say that using GH charts is quite enough to get me around?Drawing since hit chart is the most promising from what i can conclude. I tried even to go for 7 numbers out of 42. Only managed to hit 1. The rest were all neighborsEmbarassed

I tried also Karnac's Theory .... it works sometimes and other times it does not at all.

What amount of draws do you use pls? Short term? medium or long? That is one of my biggest problems that i am meeting. The last 30 draws are enough to go for it? Taking all the draws seems like going around the circle over and over again. you are definetly right regards the pressure of tryign to go for the draw. But feel that if i am not part of the crowd its like i am missing something.

Cheers but am i right if i say that using GH charts is quite enough to get me around?

yes.

Drawing since hit chart is the most promising from what i can conclude.

True.

I tried even to go for 7 numbers out of 42. Only managed to hit 1.

Congrats on your 1 number. To help refine your skills, focus on selecting 3 power numbers every drawing.

The rest were all neighborsEmbarassed

Keep studying your numbers it will begin to fall into place for you.

That's the way of all charts. lol

What amount of draws do you use pls? Short term? medium or long?

What Lottery are you playing? How many drawings are held each week?

That is one of my biggest problems that i am meeting. The last 30 draws are enough to go for it? Taking all the draws seems like going around the circle over and over again.

you are definetly right regards the pressure of tryign to go for the draw.

Stop pressuring yourself. If you continue to do this you will get to a point where you are no longer having fun.

But feel that if i am not part of the crowd its like i am missing something.

Remember, there is always the next drawing. lol

You are very welcome, that's what this site is all about.

Malta
                        Member #100109
                        November 6, 2010
                        3 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2011, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am just playing 5/42. Going for something like 4/90 is too much luck involved as the odds go up drammatically. Jackpots rarely exceed 1/2 a million euros Wink here but for me are enough. To be honest if i ever win my biggest wish is to escape office hours hehe (assuming i ll survive the shock)

Anyway its only a drawing per week (a wednesday). So its not that much. I know in the States drawing are more frequent and the jackpots reach Biblical proportions.

Monkey Butt, USA
                          United States
                          Member #54569
                          August 23, 2007
                          1124 Posts
                          Posted: February 28, 2011, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am just playing 5/42. Going for something like 4/90 is too much luck involved as the odds go up drammatically. Jackpots rarely exceed 1/2 a million euros Wink here but for me are enough. To be honest if i ever win my biggest wish is to escape office hours hehe (assuming i ll survive the shock)

Anyway its only a drawing per week (a wednesday). So its not that much. I know in the States drawing are more frequent and the jackpots reach Biblical proportions.

Do you know where I can get a complete history of your lottery in order to create a file in my software?

I checked my software and went to Gail's website but I did not find it listed. I tried to google it and could not find a site with all of the drawings.

I can get the stats showing how many times the balls hit, but not the number combinations.

If I'm not mistaken there have been about 350 drawings so far.

That would be enough for me to input and get a feel for your lottery.

The one drawing per week is something I would have to feel my way around because of the many possibilities the numbers could go in seven days.

Plus when I use the O filters it limits some of the angles I would be shooting for.