Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To Scientists, Physicists & Mathematicians: Have this Variable in Mind...

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JosephusMinimus.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2011, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

i think is a constant but it fluctuates in micro-minutes details depending where you are...

If you are a scientists or mathematician and you are like Ben Affleck in the movie, paycheck chasing the lottery and you are creating a long equation with many variables and studying minute details microscopically have A VARIABLE in mind that i dont think you do...

is called: EARTH GRAVITY AND REMEMBER THAT EARTH GRAVITY IS NOT THE SAME IN EVERY METER GPS COORDINATE OF THIS WORLD...IN YOUR HOUSE THE gravity might be one gravity reading number, in your neighboor´s house it might be another/different...

also have into account minute i call it wind [not that i know what i am talking about] fluctuations penetrations wind from small particules that penetrate the atmosphere, our atmosphere ward off radiation and cosmic rays from outer space BUT IT DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT PENETRATE AND THE OUT COME MICROSCOPICALLY MAY BE ALTERED BY THIS, also have into account the Earth´s tilting is tilted, 23 or 27 degrees, have into account the difference between a cold air and warm air, they contract different microscopically and have into account the, TREMORS, EARTHQUAKES AND VOLCANOES THAT EXIST, remember a volcanoe emits big vibrations inside its core and dont forget that the floor underneath vibrates every minute just look at the richterscale reading machine, and dont forget the MOONS GRAVITY, REMEMBER THAT THE MOON GRAvity DOES AFFECT the OCEANS...All these variables can affect microscopically the collissions and bouncing microscopically of pin pong balls or rubber balls....And the solar winds because they do penetrate the atmosphere shuttind down satellites...

for example a collision 3 nanometers or micrometers to the left by a rubber/ping pong ball can change the entire scenario outcome in the drawing...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2011, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

i think is a constant but it fluctuates in micro-minutes details depending where you are...

If you are a scientists or mathematician and you are like Ben Affleck in the movie, paycheck chasing the lottery and you are creating a long equation with many variables and studying minute details microscopically have A VARIABLE in mind that i dont think you do...

is called: EARTH GRAVITY AND REMEMBER THAT EARTH GRAVITY IS NOT THE SAME IN EVERY METER GPS COORDINATE OF THIS WORLD...IN YOUR HOUSE THE gravity might be one gravity reading number, in your neighboor´s house it might be another/different...

also have into account minute i call it wind [not that i know what i am talking about] fluctuations penetrations wind from small particules that penetrate the atmosphere, our atmosphere ward off radiation and cosmic rays from outer space BUT IT DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT PENETRATE AND THE OUT COME MICROSCOPICALLY MAY BE ALTERED BY THIS, also have into account the Earth´s tilting is tilted, 23 or 27 degrees, have into account the difference between a cold air and warm air, they contract different microscopically and have into account the, TREMORS, EARTHQUAKES AND VOLCANOES THAT EXIST, remember a volcanoe emits big vibrations inside its core and dont forget that the floor underneath vibrates every minute just look at the richterscale reading machine, and dont forget the MOONS GRAVITY, REMEMBER THAT THE MOON GRAvity DOES AFFECT the OCEANS...All these variables can affect microscopically the collissions and bouncing microscopically of pin pong balls or rubber balls....And the solar winds because they do penetrate the atmosphere shuttind down satellites...

for example a collision 3 nanometers or micrometers to the left by a rubber/ping pong ball can change the entire scenario outcome in the drawing...

have in mind, sound too because sound is a wave that travels...cell phone, TV signals and radio waves signals too possibly, they are a wave too...and lastly: Jupiter and saturn their magnetic field might reach all the way to Earth...[both one behind the other could augment their magnetic field]....

and know the amount of combination tree your equation might be arriving at a combination and that combination could be the twin or mirror or cousin of the winning combination on the lottery entire combinations family tree...one combination at first look might not be visible but it could be 5 houses infront of the winning combination in a different street of a subdivision lottery family tree...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2011, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

have in mind, sound too because sound is a wave that travels...cell phone, TV signals and radio waves signals too possibly, they are a wave too...and lastly: Jupiter and saturn their magnetic field might reach all the way to Earth...[both one behind the other could augment their magnetic field]....

and know the amount of combination tree your equation might be arriving at a combination and that combination could be the twin or mirror or cousin of the winning combination on the lottery entire combinations family tree...one combination at first look might not be visible but it could be 5 houses infront of the winning combination in a different street of a subdivision lottery family tree...

also check your country or language or region metric system or measurement system because it can vary from country to country by few minute degrees, points, inches, milimeters, ect...even what you use to measure the aparatus or tool varies in size from country/language/region to region/country/language...

7 inches in shoe size is not the 7 inches in shoe size in the USA....

United States
        Member #93947
        July 10, 2010
        2180 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2011, 1:11 am - IP Logged

With all these things having their effects on those ping pong balls in addition to the air flow the designers of the lottery machines intended, their movements must be even more random than we originally thought!  I wouldn't want the job of trying to write an equation to describe their motion.  Would you?  Confused

United States
          Member #105312
          January 29, 2011
          435 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2011, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Pumpi:  The balls aren't Scientists, Physicists & Mathematicians.  They're statisticians.  Except the red balls.  The red balls are traffic cops.  Statisticians and traffic cops don't listen to the undercurrents and minutia.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2011, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

if i had all the time in the world meaning i never aged and if all the diseases in the world were cured and all the problems solved then yeah otherwise no...if i had a supercomputer then yeah maybe...

people writing such equations are more interested in seeing the future, distant future 300 and 300,000 years into the future...

this made me think why asperburgers dont try to be mathematicians...

the lottery takes away your time...so much more important things in the world and the universe you see balls colliding you crack it and what then...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2011, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

if i had all the time in the world meaning i never aged and if all the diseases in the world were cured and all the problems solved then yeah otherwise no...if i had a supercomputer then yeah maybe...

people writing such equations are more interested in seeing the future, distant future 300 and 300,000 years into the future...

this made me think why asperburgers dont try to be mathematicians...

the lottery takes away your time...so much more important things in the world and the universe you see balls colliding you crack it and what then...

just for the record, i am trying to crack the lottery because i am trying to help my family, more so want to get a home and want to do other things NOT BECAUSE I LIKE THE LOTTERY LOTTERY TO ME IS LIKE TAKING 2 ROCKS AND BANGING THEM TOGETHER EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY...THE THING IS THAT IS THE ONLY THING THERE IS and it has some benefits that i mentioned before like anticipating when someone will die [minority report], seeing the future, collect money for some causes, turning back the clock on history and knowing what really happened, astrology, source of jobs, retiring early, ect, ect but wish they pick something else than balls...like how i said before it it was for me i will convert the lottery into, math lotteries...otherwise is a waste of time...guys i like the lottery some but what i am saying is that THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THE WORLD...is not like i am studying tornadoes....

you may say why cant you work like the rests of us, most people marry at age: 28 by age 35 you fat by age 40 you got high blood pressure by age 50 or 54 your body start looking like never mind you lucky if you live to age, 68...so is a 25 year lifespan you work for your family but cant provide for your kids....your house end up costing twice the original price just because someone wanted wanted to be married to, is an entire library of issue and i got to bang 2 rocks...

the real estate market makes hundreds of billions of dollars every year and instead of them saying lets give to the community and buy houses and give it free they dont...world is a giant mental institution....there are billionaires with money with their billions just darn sitting in the bank for years instead of putting interests on it, with the interests buy houses and  create a house lotto free for americans...never mind...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2011, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

just for the record, i am trying to crack the lottery because i am trying to help my family, more so want to get a home and want to do other things NOT BECAUSE I LIKE THE LOTTERY LOTTERY TO ME IS LIKE TAKING 2 ROCKS AND BANGING THEM TOGETHER EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY...THE THING IS THAT IS THE ONLY THING THERE IS and it has some benefits that i mentioned before like anticipating when someone will die [minority report], seeing the future, collect money for some causes, turning back the clock on history and knowing what really happened, astrology, source of jobs, retiring early, ect, ect but wish they pick something else than balls...like how i said before it it was for me i will convert the lottery into, math lotteries...otherwise is a waste of time...guys i like the lottery some but what i am saying is that THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THE WORLD...is not like i am studying tornadoes....

you may say why cant you work like the rests of us, most people marry at age: 28 by age 35 you fat by age 40 you got high blood pressure by age 50 or 54 your body start looking like never mind you lucky if you live to age, 68...so is a 25 year lifespan you work for your family but cant provide for your kids....your house end up costing twice the original price just because someone wanted wanted to be married to, is an entire library of issue and i got to bang 2 rocks...

the real estate market makes hundreds of billions of dollars every year and instead of them saying lets give to the community and buy houses and give it free they dont...world is a giant mental institution....there are billionaires with money with their billions just darn sitting in the bank for years instead of putting interests on it, with the interests buy houses and  create a house lotto free for americans...never mind...

going back to the topic you know how to be a doctor it takes, 14 years to prepare, so is with math one of the well kept secrets....math is harder than medicine...

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2011, 4:41 am - IP Logged

pumpi76,

Do you have Google Earth installed on your computer?  If not, after watching how these people used it to virtually do something you might wish you could do, you might install it.  It's amazing what you can do with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmxM_CknSZw

Something else I think you'll like is this:

http://www.gigapan.org/

This is not an illusion; I've used one of these.

--Jimmy4164

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2011, 7:01 am - IP Logged

they sure could had use, horses would had been much better....

United States
                      Member #105312
                      January 29, 2011
                      435 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2011, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Pumpi:  Good luck on what you're trying.  After re-reading your first post I tried to imagine a set of variables to cover those and others you might not have thought of.  I don't believe that part can be done.  But there might be something more mundane you've overlooked or haven't tested thoroughly accounting for it all.

If your basic premise carries any truth you don't need to go so far afield to find a lifetime of calculations and data to test against predictability.  It might be something a lot easier that nobody has bothered to examine and test.

The premise won't win any popularity contests but that doesn't mean you're wrong.  Statisticians haven't solved it and maybe it can't be solved.  But maybe if it can be solved the reason can be found somewhere too unlikely to be a candidate for examination.

Scientists examine and observe.  They follow evidence.  They don't have to let statisticians tell them what evidence to follow or what premises to test.