Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How you could make $5 Million to $15 Million dollars every year if youcan do it

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 6 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2011, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

By winning scratchoffs...The, $3 scratchoffs they have a prize tier that pays: $300 winning it every day in 42 states and is: $12,600...

$12,600 x 365 days a year = $5 Million dollars that you will make in the USA alone EVERY YEAR and around the world is like, $15 Million dollars THAT YOU WILL MAKE EVERY YEAR...If you can pull it off...

That´s just from 1 type of $3 scratchoffs, remember there are several....

Better than winning PB without the hassle...

$3 Scratchoffs also have a: $100 tier you win it 3 times per day in 42 states and you make another $5 Million dollars that you will make in the USA alone EVERY YEAR and around the world is like, $15 Million dollars THAT YOU WILL MAKE EVERY YEAR...If you can pull it off...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1873 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2011, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

How come no one is taking advantage if so?

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

By winning scratchoffs...The, $3 scratchoffs they have a prize tier that pays: $300 winning it every day in 42 states and is: $12,600...

$12,600 x 365 days a year = $5 Million dollars that you will make in the USA alone EVERY YEAR and around the world is like, $15 Million dollars THAT YOU WILL MAKE EVERY YEAR...If you can pull it off...

$3 Scratchoffs also have a: $100 tier you win it 3 times per day in 42 states and you make another $5 Million dollars that you will make in the USA alone EVERY YEAR and around the world is like, $15 Million dollars THAT YOU WILL MAKE EVERY YEAR...If you can pull it off...

"If you can pull it off."

Pumpi - not possible. No one can or ever will be able to pull this off.

Just curious, you have posted several of these types of posts. Are you trying to show us all you know how to do basic math?

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2011, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

"If you can pull it off."

Pumpi - not possible. No one can or ever will be able to pull this off.

Just curious, you have posted several of these types of posts. Are you trying to show us all you know how to do basic math?

If ASPERBURGERS CANEXIST, IF SASQUASH/BIGFOOT CAN EXISTS WITHOUT PROOF, if those darn UFOs can appear and dissappear at will, if the MARS FACE COULD Ever happen and happened to us YOU never know....you need to observe the show Superhumans on national geographic channel/history channel...There is a guy that can climb mountains with his fingers...in soccer there are guys that can dribble the ball with 1 foot: 3,000 times something thought to be IMPOSSIBLE FOR CENTURIES...

just because YOU cant do it doesnt mean we should burry it.....most people dont like people who are TOO HOOKED ON fantasy AND THEY ALSO DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO PRAGMATIC TOO DOWN TO EARTH...

tell me what will happened if you took a supercomputer back in time to the: 1910s and started winning their lotteries all the time because back then their powerball must have been like a Pick5/26 + Pick1/8....and cost a penny the ticket...only a difference of 100 years...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          42115 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2011, 8:29 am - IP Logged

I would love to make 15 million a year.

HyperBe Happy.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2011, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

i myself found a way to to win like: 10,000 scratchoffs with: $10,000-$500,000 prize each...AND IS SO EASY...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2011, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

i myself found a way to to win like: 10,000 scratchoffs with: $10,000-$500,000 prize each...AND IS SO EASY...

i´ll give you a hint...2/5 match in Pick5...

here is my plan...

There´s got to be like: 15 Million people everyday in the USA or per state who get: 2/5....Some 2/5 in Pick5 pay: $2

30 million people x $2 = $30 Million dollars per day...most people throw away the, $2 tickets litterally...

$30 Million dollars to buy: $5 scratchoffs = 6 Million Scratchoffs bought...you have to get like: 10,000 scratchoffs winners or more with 6 million scratchoffs won PER DAY....

take the: 10,000 or more scratchoffs winners and raffle it between the 15 Million people PER DAY...

10,000 X 365 = 3.7 MILLION SCRATCHOFFS THAT ARE WINNERS OF: $10,000 - $500,000 IN 1 YEAR...

IF I COME UP WITH ANOTHER PLAN I WILL NOT SAY IT, is up to you to figure it out...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2011, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

i´ll give you a hint...2/5 match in Pick5...

here is my plan...

There´s got to be like: 15 Million people everyday in the USA or per state who get: 2/5....Some 2/5 in Pick5 pay: $2

30 million people x $2 = $30 Million dollars per day...most people throw away the, $2 tickets litterally...

$30 Million dollars to buy: $5 scratchoffs = 6 Million Scratchoffs bought...you have to get like: 10,000 scratchoffs winners or more with 6 million scratchoffs won PER DAY....

take the: 10,000 or more scratchoffs winners and raffle it between the 15 Million people PER DAY...

10,000 X 365 = 3.7 MILLION SCRATCHOFFS THAT ARE WINNERS OF: $10,000 - $500,000 IN 1 YEAR...

IF I COME UP WITH ANOTHER PLAN I WILL NOT SAY IT, is up to you to figure it out...

Remember $2 x 15 million people = $30 Million dollars....So is $30 Million dollars per day....

Take, $30 Million just 1 day win a: $300 Million dollar PB Jackpot...

$300 Million divided by: $5 scratchoffs = 60 Million scratchoffs tickets of: $5....Who knows how many winners they will be....

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Remember $2 x 15 million people = $30 Million dollars....So is $30 Million dollars per day....

Take, $30 Million just 1 day win a: $300 Million dollar PB Jackpot...

$300 Million divided by: $5 scratchoffs = 60 Million scratchoffs tickets of: $5....Who knows how many winners they will be....

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10392 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2011, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

pumpi,

" By winning scratchoffs...The, $3 scratchoffs they have a prize tier that pays: $300 winning it every day in 42 states and is: $12,600..."

Pumpi,

You will make a lot more than $5,000,000 if you can prove you've developed a means of transportation that allows someone to visit 42 states a day, let alone buying a winning $3 scratcher in each one.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #6
                      November 4, 2001
                      8797 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2011, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I bought 1 million barrels of oil this morning on the futures market at $102.00 a barrel and sold it 5:30 this afternoon for $105.00 a barrell making 3 million dollars in 11 hrs.

All from my armchair in front of the computer in fantasy land. ROFL

Oo'Ka

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                        The Ville, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95879
                        August 19, 2010
                        1708 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2011, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

pumpi - I sh*t gold this morning like the golden goose. But Im not going to tell you my plan on how I did it. Im going to be filthy rich. Its a top secret thing so I cant tell you how. My azz hurts from sh*tting so much gold, but it is so worth it (obviously) but again its top secret. Dont ask how I did it