Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

System: using number announcers

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ameriken.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
Denver, Co
United States
Member #103046
December 29, 2010
546 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2011, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I was doing my research yesterday on the Colorado 6/42 lottery. I am still learning my lottery software and trying to come up with my own system of predicting numbers. I saw that my software analyzes "number announcers" in the form of announcing pairs, triplets, single numbers, and gives an overall announcer summary. I decided to take a look at this. 

The software seemed to point strongly toward 7 and 12, and somewhat toward 3 and 24 and 3 or 4 other numbers. In fact, I was almost going to use the 7 and 12 as power numbers, but since I had no experience with announcers before, I made the mistake of going with my other predictions.

When I saw the results, all 4 of those numbers were drawn: 3-7-12-15-16-24.

Today I am analyzing Colorado's Cash 5 and I think I may take these announcers more seriously from now on, especially if they are pointing as strongly as yesterdays numbers did. 

Has anyone else had and consistent good or bad experience using announcers in their predictions?

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3594 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2011, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

have no knowledge of announcer #'s. explain in detail with samples please. thanks

Denver, Co
      United States
      Member #103046
      December 29, 2010
      546 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

The way I understand it, is announcers are #'s that are historically followed by other numbers in the very next drawing. You need a game that's been around for a while for a good history.

For example, if the # 4 appeared in yesterdays drawing, the analyzer will tell me what numbers typically willl show up in the next drawing after a 4 has appeared. The number 1 may have followed 48 times. The number 3 may have followed 45 times. The number 7- 44 times, number 1- 38 times, and so on. 

It will also analyze what numbers have followed pairs and triplets, and also give an overall summary. At least that is what happened in yesterdays lotto, is the 3-7-12-24 were 'announced' by certain numbers, pairs, and triplets, as well as in the summary. Unfortunately, I never used announcers before, so I didn't have enough confidence in them until I saw those 4 numbers come up in the draw. I was wondering if anyone else has used them and with what success.

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Nebraska
        United States
        Member #72306
        March 15, 2009
        289 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2011, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

The way I understand it, is announcers are #'s that are historically followed by other numbers in the very next drawing. You need a game that's been around for a while for a good history.

For example, if the # 4 appeared in yesterdays drawing, the analyzer will tell me what numbers typically willl show up in the next drawing after a 4 has appeared. The number 1 may have followed 48 times. The number 3 may have followed 45 times. The number 7- 44 times, number 1- 38 times, and so on. 

It will also analyze what numbers have followed pairs and triplets, and also give an overall summary. At least that is what happened in yesterdays lotto, is the 3-7-12-24 were 'announced' by certain numbers, pairs, and triplets, as well as in the summary. Unfortunately, I never used announcers before, so I didn't have enough confidence in them until I saw those 4 numbers come up in the draw. I was wondering if anyone else has used them and with what success.

hi ameriken , I've never heard of announcers before , which lottery software is this that you are using ?

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

Denver, Co
          United States
          Member #103046
          December 29, 2010
          546 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2011, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I use Expert Lotto. Can be found online by that name.

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Nebraska
            United States
            Member #72306
            March 15, 2009
            289 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2011, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

ameriken ,      ok , i think they have a trial dnld , maybe I'll try it out soon. thanks :)

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

Denver, Co
              United States
              Member #103046
              December 29, 2010
              546 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

It's quite a complicated bit of software and in fact can be a bit intimidating. But if you use the help section a lot and spend some time with it, you'll find it does a heck of a lot and has tons of charts, tables, filters, analyzers, etc and so on. I've only had it a couple of months and I am still learning it, but it is well worth it (I bought the full version).

Good luck.

Denver, Co
                United States
                Member #103046
                December 29, 2010
                546 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2011, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Let's see if these numbers do anything tonite in Colorado's Cash 5 drawing:

13, 31, 4, 8, 25, 30, 6, 29, 1, 32, 18, 5, 15

I wheeled them into 18 combinations and have my money on them.

Denver, Co
                  United States
                  Member #103046
                  December 29, 2010
                  546 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2011, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

So, the final #'s for tonite were 4, 9 24, 27, 29.

The 4 was one of my strongest predictions, I was almost positive the 13, 31, 4, and 8 would show. I thought 29 had a chance. I originally was going to play the 24 in the mix but dropped it at the last minute because I thought it was too weak. The 9 and 27 were not even on my target.

So far, the number announcers seem to contribute to the predictions, but not just by themselves. My experiments will continue.

One of these days....bang, zoom, I will hit the jackpot! Banana