Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 3/1 - 3/31/2011

Topic closed. 2711 replies. Last post 6 years ago by shannon320.

Page 143 of 181
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #106818
February 25, 2011
15 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I can't answer for everyone else fluffy, only for myself, I might have missed the post seeing that so many people make a lot of post, when I come online and go back through some post I'll reply I am NOT ignoring anyone.  As for the P4's They have a p4 forum, but if you see my post, they have p4's on the top but that's used to pull the Pick 3 from them.....  But anyhow, Good luck and welcome aboard.

Thank you granny!!!! Im always looking at your numbers and I do play a few!!!!!

newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
    Harlem
    United States
    Member #107061
    March 1, 2011
    836 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2011, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Since you have me on block, this was the only way to contact you.

First of all, maybe you should let someone show their defense before you go off on me like a raving lunatic.

I had no idea what you were using until I saw the website. I swear granny. And second, I have no ide what you're talking about with AA NY.

How can I possibly know what numbers you were using by just looking at the numbers....duh...numbers are numbers...If you remember in my last PM, i asked why you were using p-4 numbers to create p-3 numbers. That should've been a red flag to you that i had no idea.

I really don't care one way or another what you think, but to set the record straight, you should allow someone to explain themselves before jumping to conclusions.

But after your PM to me I really don't care. You sound like you are mentally unstable

I NEVER had you on block!  But it is what it is! When a person is constantly being bombarded by foolish PM's, I take it personally as a way to PUT AN END to what Lottery Post is for.

One of many reasons as to why we're all here on these forums, are to be a HELP, NOT a HINDERANCE!!!  You reached out to me and asked questions and I answered and told you EVERYTHING that I and OTHERS do OFFLINE to come up with the numbers....  yada, yada, yada!

In the end, what matters is that ONE WINNING COMBINATION that Continues to KEEP MONEY in everyones POCKET.

Deuces!

(with a 0 in the middle)

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Harlem
      United States
      Member #107061
      March 1, 2011
      836 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey granny, have you totally lost your mind?..... Look everyone....check out the link below...now she thinks I used Lucki's numbers to get the ones I posted in the link as my prediction for today's mid draw for N.Y. That's from my own little quirky system. I got some info for you granny......GET SOME HELP....PLEASE.....

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/228351/1998461

Granny said earlier in this thread yesterday that someone emailed her and told her that she lost 40 bucks because of granny due to a conspiracy on this thread.

Granny, I think YOU'RE the one who thinks there's a conspiracy.

Take a nap or something....you're losing it honey.?

<sighs> 

Please stop writing Checks, Your *** can't cash!!!  So sad when one makes assumptions........ I REPLIED to your link with Luckys LINK 

<drum Rolll> Drum

because he posted days in advance regarding 307 and I had seen it on my Workout, I do pay attention to OTHERS NUMBERS. How about You?   And "if" you have followed closely, most times those numbers fall in the NEXT drawing. 

As for my earlier post regarding "CONSPIRACY"...... I dont have anything to lie about..... I just didn't feel the need to DRAG anything else onto this NUMBERS forum.  Maybe you missed your calling with pictures, maybe you should go back to harrassing folks with amafoofoo photos, when they weren't speaking your language!

Chair

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Rockcity1733's avatar - Tarlor
        rochester,ny
        United States
        Member #68142
        December 13, 2008
        566 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Okay, LP is chasing zero's now, let's see , what happens next chasing triple was a complete failure..

NY takes round 1 for the month of March , but come around april 1rst a triple will fall that weekend..

My picks for the weekend is 416,336,296,173,263, no zero so i'm going to use some in my picks

406,360,062, 301,320 my cons 201 with a zero

What's most likly to come when chasing these sets of numbers is the one off crap so below are those.

816,536,612,973 and 423 nice if 901 hits off of 201 i'll be playing both

And there you have it ,covering my picks,the zero pick, and what NY decide's to throw instead...Cool

I lost on everyother ticket theres 4O down the drain again , comes 763 eve

This one off crap sucks had 263 for Ten bones and 5 bucks on the others

still no triple and another false cons, no zero either ugh..

Wink Stay up late for that STR8..

Harlem
          United States
          Member #107061
          March 1, 2011
          836 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Thank you granny!!!! Im always looking at your numbers and I do play a few!!!!!

Thanks Fluffy..... I know, THOSE are a LOT of numbers........ But if you could find yourself a personal workout that works for you and maybe you could crunch those numbers down somemore.......  There are a SO MANY other players on this Thread that post what they've worked out, especially if you're seeing the same numbers from different posters, I'd say "go broke".....lol........ On them... but being new, baby steps will do just fine! 

Again Welcome and enjoy..... Don't forget to Read all of the Post to familiarize yourself with the "MANY" characters..hahahhahahhah

Good Luck!

PS....... MY FAVORTIE POSTERS are....... NUMBERS!

Harlem
            United States
            Member #107061
            March 1, 2011
            836 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2011, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I lost on everyother ticket theres 4O down the drain again , comes 763 eve

This one off crap sucks had 263 for Ten bones and 5 bucks on the others

still no triple and another false cons, no zero either ugh..

Hey Rock, I've been watching your post...... May I PM you?

Rockcity1733's avatar - Tarlor
              rochester,ny
              United States
              Member #68142
              December 13, 2008
              566 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2011, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey Rock, I've been watching your post...... May I PM you?

thanks for the pm i had it on my old desktop ,ill try it again , it was a cool system , but i gave up on it

granny keep up the good work, can i get a top five pick from you ,just to put my theory to the test

you can post it anytime ,i just want to see  something , ny is sneaky , just its funny how the numbers

always seem to center around or numbers ,but its just off by that one all the time 

Random numbers in NY my A$$...

Wink Stay up late for that STR8..

ATLANTA
                United States
                Member #62901
                July 12, 2008
                16733 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2011, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

SATURDAY HOT PAIRS: 15 28 35 67 12 80 37 60

03/26/11 MID GUESS:

703 667 761 061 794 182 315 365 112 682

305 473 123 089 257 291 580 215 325 241

Harlem
                  United States
                  Member #107061
                  March 1, 2011
                  836 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2011, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the pm i had it on my old desktop ,ill try it again , it was a cool system , but i gave up on it

granny keep up the good work, can i get a top five pick from you ,just to put my theory to the test

you can post it anytime ,i just want to see  something , ny is sneaky , just its funny how the numbers

always seem to center around or numbers ,but its just off by that one all the time 

Random numbers in NY my A$$...

These are the numbers I "DID" like for THIS week, seeing it ends tomorrow!

349 952 531 782 942

Harlem
                    United States
                    Member #107061
                    March 1, 2011
                    836 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2011, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

SATURDAY HOT PAIRS: 15 28 35 67 12 80 37 60

03/26/11 MID GUESS:

703 667 761 061 794 182 315 365 112 682

305 473 123 089 257 291 580 215 325 241

There's that infamous 307 again........ Thanks Grace!!!!

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                      Member #48867
                      January 11, 2007
                      4180 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2011, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

I am liking the 00 pair for NY.  Myabe 003 009 008 000 004 006.  Good luck everyone.

smallislandgal's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Turks and Caicos Islands
                        Member #97824
                        September 24, 2010
                        1366 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

I am liking the 00 pair for NY.  Myabe 003 009 008 000 004 006.  Good luck everyone.

loving them-

loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
                          Blue Sky Fly
                          United States
                          Member #95128
                          August 4, 2010
                          13107 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2011, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Pairs  18 , 49 , 90

178 , 039 , 910 , 209 , 439 , 908 , 186 and 664 ,525 , 231 , 329 , 639 , 623 , 034 , 978 ,341

GOOD LUCK  PLAYERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scared

NY,NY
                            United States
                            Member #3793
                            February 21, 2004
                            845 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2011, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Those look good especially 000. Im putting energy on 000 myself. :)

Wooohoooo. Ge Small Island girl.. Good evening everyone :)

The crazy Pic-3 Lottoguy of NY

Its in the moment of decision that your

destiny is shaped- Anthony Robbins 

NY,NY
                              United States
                              Member #3793
                              February 21, 2004
                              845 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2011, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Thanks Fluffy..... I know, THOSE are a LOT of numbers........ But if you could find yourself a personal workout that works for you and maybe you could crunch those numbers down somemore.......  There are a SO MANY other players on this Thread that post what they've worked out, especially if you're seeing the same numbers from different posters, I'd say "go broke".....lol........ On them... but being new, baby steps will do just fine! 

Again Welcome and enjoy..... Don't forget to Read all of the Post to familiarize yourself with the "MANY" characters..hahahhahahhah

Good Luck!

PS....... MY FAVORTIE POSTERS are....... NUMBERS!

Amen  New Granny :).. you can use baby steps and eventually land

those 2-20g big ones and then build from there. Thats how the folks

who have reached pts where they make 20g-1million a month or more did it.

Baby steps. :)

The crazy Pic-3 Lottoguy of NY

Its in the moment of decision that your

destiny is shaped- Anthony Robbins 

Page 143 of 181