Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 3/1 - 3/31/2011

Topic closed. 3240 replies. Last post 6 years ago by toosexxy26.

Page 37 of 217
PrintE-mailLink
rocky mount, nc
United States
Member #73422
April 14, 2009
112 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

ELMOZOESee Ya!. FUNNY YOU CROSSED MY MIND LAST WEEK. I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE SUM 7/11 AND I ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU EMPHASIZE THAT. I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE 290. PLAYED IT ONLINE AND ON JONNYBGOOD'S THREAD HE HAS IT AS 902 I THINK. YOU DON'T POST MUCH BUT WHEN YOU DO, I PAY STRICT ATTENTION. YOU ALWAYS HAVE GOOD INFO. THANKS FOR POSTING AND DON'T BE A STRANGER ANYMOREWink GOOD LUCK TO YOU. OH YEAH!! GOT QP'S TWICE THIS WEEK 239(EXACT)

How do you buy lottery online?

QPS 928 and 116 Both exact

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31541 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Got a monkey on my back right now....290 I can't seem to shake this and everything I keep searching for between p3 and p4 is leading me back to this.  290 is a never hitter.

The 683 is another one subtract 333 from last night's #.  Last but not least I will keep playing my bday 923 and also as 392

I've been thinking about you Elmozoe...glad to see you posting again!

683 is a pet of mine...been playing it for a long time now and also playing 239.

Good luck today!See Ya!

I guess I'd better get to the "sto" & buy "something"!

rocky mount, nc
      United States
      Member #73422
      April 14, 2009
      112 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks...

I keep forgetting there is a pick 4 thread....lol.....I used it last week I think.......

I gotta wake up good first....Nite life is getting me D O W N !!!

Don't forget about 126 !!!! If it doesn't come 2-day or doesn't come by the 15th of this month, I am THROUGH with that number.....I got more tied up in it now than I will win back in it....That's CRAZY Lottery Playing....That is like playing ALL the TRIPS everyday and expecting to win money that way...You can't.....Wish there was a easy way to get NCEL Cash....It's the hardest state to play... 4 Me...

Good Luck 2-Day Vergie6 and everyone else too !!!!

I AGREE The hardest state to play

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
        Member #56702
        November 30, 2007
        852 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

ELMOZOESee Ya!. FUNNY YOU CROSSED MY MIND LAST WEEK. I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE SUM 7/11 AND I ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU EMPHASIZE THAT. I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE 290. PLAYED IT ONLINE AND ON JONNYBGOOD'S THREAD HE HAS IT AS 902 I THINK. YOU DON'T POST MUCH BUT WHEN YOU DO, I PAY STRICT ATTENTION. YOU ALWAYS HAVE GOOD INFO. THANKS FOR POSTING AND DON'T BE A STRANGER ANYMOREWink GOOD LUCK TO YOU. OH YEAH!! GOT QP'S TWICE THIS WEEK 239(EXACT)

Sorry for being a stranger!  Got way too much going on around these parts.  As for #'s I haven't hit since the trip 4's.  Very frustrated everyday I am one off of both the p3 and p4 and I have stuck with playing the same #'s maybe adding one or two and when I stop playing something it hits.  I go to the store put my #'s in right before the draw drive off and all of a sudden a thought comes to mind and bam they let that # hit.  I think I need to go roll around in a bed of four leaf clovers here real soon because the luck of the Irish is definitely been drained out of my blood.  I have noticed alot about some of these #'s especially in the p4 with the way they travel if you see something you been playing and like and it's hit somewhere else make sure you play the mirror to part of the #.  I saw that somewhere they got 3233 sometime last week and I had been playing it bc of the sum 11 and I said better play 3733 also and last night I dropped it from my list and what IT HITS!  THAT'S THE STORY OF MY LIFE!  And for the life of me NCEL will not let my 923 come out.  They have been finding ways in the past two weeks to bypass it.

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Z-Town, NC
          United States
          Member #79756
          September 8, 2009
          14546 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Caji, look at this!

Snakes...102 6352

Snake...342 362

Raccoon...905 5802

"deer"...320

Beer...740 254

Can't find "dear"!

LOVE BEER(THE NUMBER FOR IT) 254 BEEN ON THAT 245 FOR A MINUTE. @VERGIE ALSO LOOK AT THE PICK 4 FOR RACCOON AND LOOK AT MY QP. MIGHT HAVE TO WORK WITH THAT ONE A BIT AND SEE WHAT I CAN WORK OUTSun SmileyALSO MIRROR THE 2 ON THE SNAKES PICK 4 AND THAT'S ME TOO. 6735Wink

Weezy

rocky mount, nc
            United States
            Member #73422
            April 14, 2009
            112 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I have been playin my B-Day 915 and it is trying to come but is trying to catch me not playin it and soonI am goonna give it up

United States
              Member #56702
              November 30, 2007
              852 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

How do you buy lottery online?

QPS 928 and 116 Both exact

I really don't know sure wish I did bc I would be one rich B right now bc I can come up with #'s in the p3 and p4 and they are definitely hitting exact everywhere but in NC...LOL!

How about that  been thinking of my younger sister's bday which is 310 and it hits in SC.  Also for the past two weeks been comboeing 0070 and SC goes and steals that one from me too....UGH!

Z-Town, NC
                United States
                Member #79756
                September 8, 2009
                14546 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

I have been playin my B-Day 915 and it is trying to come but is trying to catch me not playin it and soonI am goonna give it up

BEEN PLAYING THAT ONE TOO. HAD IT 3X'S LAST NIGHT. JUST KNEW I WAS GONNA BE A HAPPY CAMPER TODAY WHEN I SAW THE 9 AND THEN THE ONE DROP. WHEN THE 6 DROPPED, I DROPPED TOO. MY SMILE THAT ISSun Smiley

Weezy

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31541 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

LOVE BEER(THE NUMBER FOR IT) 254 BEEN ON THAT 245 FOR A MINUTE. @VERGIE ALSO LOOK AT THE PICK 4 FOR RACCOON AND LOOK AT MY QP. MIGHT HAVE TO WORK WITH THAT ONE A BIT AND SEE WHAT I CAN WORK OUTSun SmileyALSO MIRROR THE 2 ON THE SNAKES PICK 4 AND THAT'S ME TOO. 6735Wink

Yes that 245 is the second longest single number out with 216 as the very longest out.

Sometimes it's fun to look up words & see what numbers match...only if you have more than one book the numbers can be different...the books I have are old ones but still look at them from time to time.

Maybe we'll get lucky one of these days...my luck had definitely cooled down!

rocky mount, nc
                    United States
                    Member #73422
                    April 14, 2009
                    112 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

BEEN PLAYING THAT ONE TOO. HAD IT 3X'S LAST NIGHT. JUST KNEW I WAS GONNA BE A HAPPY CAMPER TODAY WHEN I SAW THE 9 AND THEN THE ONE DROP. WHEN THE 6 DROPPED, I DROPPED TOO. MY SMILE THAT ISSun Smiley

I know what you mean I had it 5xs exact and been on it for abotu 4 wks now wearing me down

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31541 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Md just got 195 & SC got 310...Ga got 547.

Wonder just wonder what NC will get...hope it's nothing weird!

I played 017 forever & ever & for the first time last night didn't play it so expected it to fall but it didn't.

Down East,NC
                        United States
                        Member #98111
                        October 1, 2010
                        218 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

450-451-016-470 for midday. Good luck everyone.

Z-Town, NC
                          United States
                          Member #79756
                          September 8, 2009
                          14546 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Md just got 195 & SC got 310...Ga got 547.

Wonder just wonder what NC will get...hope it's nothing weird!

I played 017 forever & ever & for the first time last night didn't play it so expected it to fall but it didn't.

oh well. there goes my 195. that's how i played it today 50/50 since we got 916 last night. played it online as 915 for .25. oh well. the only time i did play ga pick3 that's the number i played 547 but today i played their pick 4 and one of my numbers was 5447. played it because i had gotten a qp here yesterday and usually my qp's hit in ga, va or sc.

Weezy

United States
                            Member #56702
                            November 30, 2007
                            852 Posts
                            Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

FL got 978 please please can they send me the partial mirror....923 923 923 and by the way GA 547 from 999 is 452....HHHHMMM!

SHOWERS's avatar - avatar eye_670.jpg
                              Wilson, NC
                              United States
                              Member #89778
                              April 15, 2010
                              406 Posts
                              Posted: March 9, 2011, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

904 704 617 612 914 911*****

Cash rules everything around me, C.R.E.A.M./Get the money; dollar, dollar bill, y'all

Page 37 of 217