Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The sister states

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by nfinity78.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
ATLANTA, GA
United States
Member #78958
August 24, 2009
5088 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2011, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

I've been told by many that there are sister states or states that share numbers continuously.  I will admit that I'm quite intrigued by this information and I've started the research.  As you all know, things move much quicker when you have additional help so I'm asking if anyone has some previous knowledge on the subject, to chime in.  I'll start with the ones I know to be true, just in case someone new finds this post. 

For all of you who share the info and for all those who glean the info:  THANK YOU! In advance!

GA:  NC & FL

MI:  OH & KY

KY:  TN & MI

AZ:  Usually show what #'s wll fall thorughout the lottery country*

LA:  TX

*LOTTERY COUNTRY:   includes Puerto Rico, New Mexico, Malaysia,  Singapore, etc. 

Not all states have a lottery draw.

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2011, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

I've been told by many that there are sister states or states that share numbers continuously.  I will admit that I'm quite intrigued by this information and I've started the research.  As you all know, things move much quicker when you have additional help so I'm asking if anyone has some previous knowledge on the subject, to chime in.  I'll start with the ones I know to be true, just in case someone new finds this post. 

For all of you who share the info and for all those who glean the info:  THANK YOU! In advance!

*LOTTERY COUNTRY:   includes Puerto Rico, New Mexico, Malaysia,  Singapore, etc. 

You cannot assume that just because NC, GA, SC and FL are all close southern states, that they tend to follow each other in the Pick 3.

I have been tracking NC and the Tri-State [New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine] for several months now since last year 2010, and have discovered that NC and the Tri-States's numbers tend to follow each other.

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      ATLANTA, GA
      United States
      Member #78958
      August 24, 2009
      5088 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2011, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

You cannot assume that just because NC, GA, SC and FL are all close southern states, that they tend to follow each other in the Pick 3.

I have been tracking NC and the Tri-State [New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine] for several months now since last year 2010, and have discovered that NC and the Tri-States's numbers tend to follow each other.

I never assume, you know the custom with that!  I was simply stating that for ME, they fall that way.

I really, really appreciate your input!

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8034 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Adolf's blog has the sister states information.

He mapped out all the states, Canada and

Puerto Rico. The work has been done for us! 

Look at entry numbers 74, 75, 76 and 78.

Remember: they are only guides and

probably could be updated. Wink

http://www.lotterypost.com/blog/1952/7

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34107 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2011, 5:07 am - IP Logged

Ga. and Ohio for sure!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

nfinity78's avatar - lol
            Home
            United States
            Member #65602
            October 1, 2008
            301 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2011, 11:26 am - IP Logged

I've been doing the same thing, for some reason NC seems to follow the states up north.  Tri-State and NY are what I've been watching for NC.  Sometimes NC and CA are on the same wave, but it only lasts for a little while then nothing.  Just waiting for the wave to come back again!

The Sleepers: 444 119 122 333, take your time, I'll wait on you.