Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Win TX 2 steps, Ky Cash, Weekly Grand, Make: $800,000 each year...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jeannss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2011, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Like 4 to 5 drawings every year in: TX 2 steps, Ky Cash, Weekly Grand, this is what occurs...

you know the ending digits of Tx 2 steps for example...

Well there are 5, well 4 to 5 drawings a year the 5 ending digits that played will not repeat on the next drawing...usually 1-3 ending digits repeat every drawing from the previous drawing...but on 4 to 5 occasions they dont...giving you what will be the next 5 ending digits...

All you do is deduce like how i showed you in my blog and you win the jackpot...The only problem is that 5 ending digits will come out box you must get them straight...

$200,000 x 4 occasion = $800,000 you make in 1 year...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2011, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Like 4 to 5 drawings every year in: TX 2 steps, Ky Cash, Weekly Grand, this is what occurs...

you know the ending digits of Tx 2 steps for example...

Well there are 5, well 4 to 5 drawings a year the 5 ending digits that played will not repeat on the next drawing...usually 1-3 ending digits repeat every drawing from the previous drawing...but on 4 to 5 occasions they dont...giving you what will be the next 5 ending digits...

All you do is deduce like how i showed you in my blog and you win the jackpot...The only problem is that 5 ending digits will come out box you must get them straight...

$200,000 x 4 occasion = $800,000 you make in 1 year...

you know, the same thing happens with regular Pick5, like 12-24 drawings every year in: Pick5 this is occurs...

so you could make like: $1.2 Million to: $2.4 Million dollars from it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2011, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

you know, the same thing happens with regular Pick5, like 12-24 drawings every year in: Pick5 this is occurs...

so you could make like: $1.2 Million to: $2.4 Million dollars from it...

If Pick5 pays: $200,000 then you will make between:

$2.4 Million and 4.8 Million dollars per year from it...

jeannss's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Bella Vista Ar.
        United States
        Member #85719
        January 21, 2010
        5 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2011, 1:46 am - IP Logged

Hello Could you tell me which page of your blog talks about this layout I tried to find it, Thanks Jeanne