Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Now this makes you wonder... Spiritual

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
Dutchess County, New York
United States
Member #8067
October 22, 2004
3240 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2011, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

So I went to play some numbers this afternoon, had a decent weekend working, had some extra tip money. I played a lot of my regulars and one of my favorites, 1936. It's the year a friend of mine was born, he passed away several years ago, and I think about him often. So, I asked the guy at our local gas station "1936 50/50", as you can see on the receipt to the left.

Then a weird thing happened. The printer like, lurked, or jumped a couple of times and got jammed. He then got distracted and we forgot where I left off. You can see the asterix on both receipts where the guy had to unjam the printer. When it happened, we both looked at each other like "what the heck was that"? and I mean this guy never smiles, but this moment he did. I said, Maybe it's a sign?, let me get it another $1 box". I should have gotten it another 10 times, but hey, things happen for reasons.....

Makes you wonder....

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
    Middle GA
    United States
    Member #42874
    July 9, 2006
    3912 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Now that was something else Taxijohn!  Looks like your friend is trying to give you some encouragement.  I wish you well and hopes your number shows soon!!!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
      Stone Mountain, GA
      United States
      Member #3189
      January 1, 2004
      28481 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2011, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

So I went to play some numbers this afternoon, had a decent weekend working, had some extra tip money. I played a lot of my regulars and one of my favorites, 1936. It's the year a friend of mine was born, he passed away several years ago, and I think about him often. So, I asked the guy at our local gas station "1936 50/50", as you can see on the receipt to the left.

Then a weird thing happened. The printer like, lurked, or jumped a couple of times and got jammed. He then got distracted and we forgot where I left off. You can see the asterix on both receipts where the guy had to unjam the printer. When it happened, we both looked at each other like "what the heck was that"? and I mean this guy never smiles, but this moment he did. I said, Maybe it's a sign?, let me get it another $1 box". I should have gotten it another 10 times, but hey, things happen for reasons.....

Makes you wonder....

Stay on it.

Wish I had seen this yesterday 'cause guess what fell in GA.....

Georgia Cash 4 Midday Tue, Mar 8, 2011 9-6-1-3

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2011, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Stay on it.

Wish I had seen this yesterday 'cause guess what fell in GA.....

Georgia Cash 4 Midday Tue, Mar 8, 2011 9-6-1-3

I knew I was drawn to this post for some reason taxijohn!!!  I wish I had made the connection earlier!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile