Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Theory of probabitity x2.

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2011, 7:09 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure if systems would be the place for this, but i can't find anywhere else it really should be. It is really part of a system of determining whats to come. As much as things stay the same, without change things don't really go anywhere. Without change an alcoholic is always an alcoholic. Every new thing learned, every new thing that is seen, with everything new it is some sort of change.  Now with an alcoholic, (just example), if one drinks everyday, and is seen as doing so, the probability that any change will ever be made or thought of being made is highly unlikely. If by chance that one day they are not seen drinking then there's the chance that, maybe there is the possibility of a change.

It takes new things and ideas to make change.

Now i'm sure this has been done on here, probably plenty of times. But just to make sure i am putting it in now.

From what i have seen change is inevitable. Everything has to change. And so it does. For numbers picked in the lottery, the majority of the time we get a new number each game. Especially on the 5, 6 and bigger games. When we see them displayed on the site or stores, they are always put in order. That doesn't mean they come up that way. 9 out of 10 they don't. They are usually spawn from a different number when they are hit again, or dropped a different amount of balls out, for anyone that thinks that the numbers before have nothing to do with it. Either way, they usually drop different from the game before. So to get where i'm going with this......

Let's say that we are looking to see if the next number coming up "might be" an even or odd number. If we simply go back, say ten games, and go from each game back to the next game back to see if the number is even or odd that would give us a pretty good idea of what's to come. If all ten games back are even numbers chances seem better to me that the next would be odd. It's still 50/50 that will happen. Things do have to change though. They just do.

Now let's say we break those games up. Say we start with the March 10th and go back to March 8th then March 6th and so on. Do the same for the 11th, then the 9th, then the 7th. Wouldn't that give us two different looks on it? For me it has.

If we graph it out with all games with each number done per graph. Starting with the first number in the line and going back, keeping them in order and spreading them out to where the evens hit on what day and the odds hit on what day are recorded. To make it easier, start at say 50, and number it down to 1. Spread the graph out to 4 different columns. One for even digits on game 50, and one for odd on game 50. Same for games 49 back to 1. When laying it out this way, you will get an exceptional idea of how it has been and should be going. This should cut the odds down from 50 to 25 as to whether the next number is even or odd.

On the graph it will make it a little easier to read if you make the odd days and numbers a different color than the even ones. It's just easier for the eyes to pick up, and keeps you from stressing and thinking too hard, causing you to not think clearly, possibly causing you to talk yourself out of whats right.

Knowing whether the next number is even or odd can make all the difference. Believe me this can help. This can be used with any game.

When i started working on the lottery, this is how i started, and the very first game i used it on (Powerball) I got 2 numbers right, in the exact spot they would be seen on the websites or any store. It was the 3rd and 4th digit over that hit.

The very first game i tried it on. I figured that was pretty good for my first time. Now i figured if the very first time i could get 2 numbers right exactly where they was supposed to be IT CAN BE DONE!!!

Like everything else in life if we want something bad enough, we have to work at it and make it happen. To MAKE a CHANGE! If one thing doesn't work, CHANGE it and try something else.

The reason we all play the lottery is to make a change anyway, right? To change the amount of money we have so that we can have a different dinner, outfit, or whatever else we want different!

I'm not saying here to anyone that they should change from using any system here. We should all be greatful for anyone and everyone that has contributed their thoughts and systems on here.

I know that it has taken ALOT OF WORK AND STUDYING to get to where they know what they do, so i am very thankful to all of you, and only hope what i show helps.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2011, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Another little tip is if you go back on the games doing this and you have even , odd, even, odd, in succession numerous times, if the newest number lands on an even number probably wanna pick an even number again. Odd try odd. Same with, spreading it out. If you have a multiple of odds try even. A multiple of evens try odd. Forgot to put that in there, sorry.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2011, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure if systems would be the place for this, but i can't find anywhere else it really should be. It is really part of a system of determining whats to come. As much as things stay the same, without change things don't really go anywhere. Without change an alcoholic is always an alcoholic. Every new thing learned, every new thing that is seen, with everything new it is some sort of change.  Now with an alcoholic, (just example), if one drinks everyday, and is seen as doing so, the probability that any change will ever be made or thought of being made is highly unlikely. If by chance that one day they are not seen drinking then there's the chance that, maybe there is the possibility of a change.

It takes new things and ideas to make change.

Now i'm sure this has been done on here, probably plenty of times. But just to make sure i am putting it in now.

From what i have seen change is inevitable. Everything has to change. And so it does. For numbers picked in the lottery, the majority of the time we get a new number each game. Especially on the 5, 6 and bigger games. When we see them displayed on the site or stores, they are always put in order. That doesn't mean they come up that way. 9 out of 10 they don't. They are usually spawn from a different number when they are hit again, or dropped a different amount of balls out, for anyone that thinks that the numbers before have nothing to do with it. Either way, they usually drop different from the game before. So to get where i'm going with this......

Let's say that we are looking to see if the next number coming up "might be" an even or odd number. If we simply go back, say ten games, and go from each game back to the next game back to see if the number is even or odd that would give us a pretty good idea of what's to come. If all ten games back are even numbers chances seem better to me that the next would be odd. It's still 50/50 that will happen. Things do have to change though. They just do.

Now let's say we break those games up. Say we start with the March 10th and go back to March 8th then March 6th and so on. Do the same for the 11th, then the 9th, then the 7th. Wouldn't that give us two different looks on it? For me it has.

If we graph it out with all games with each number done per graph. Starting with the first number in the line and going back, keeping them in order and spreading them out to where the evens hit on what day and the odds hit on what day are recorded. To make it easier, start at say 50, and number it down to 1. Spread the graph out to 4 different columns. One for even digits on game 50, and one for odd on game 50. Same for games 49 back to 1. When laying it out this way, you will get an exceptional idea of how it has been and should be going. This should cut the odds down from 50 to 25 as to whether the next number is even or odd.

On the graph it will make it a little easier to read if you make the odd days and numbers a different color than the even ones. It's just easier for the eyes to pick up, and keeps you from stressing and thinking too hard, causing you to not think clearly, possibly causing you to talk yourself out of whats right.

Knowing whether the next number is even or odd can make all the difference. Believe me this can help. This can be used with any game.

When i started working on the lottery, this is how i started, and the very first game i used it on (Powerball) I got 2 numbers right, in the exact spot they would be seen on the websites or any store. It was the 3rd and 4th digit over that hit.

The very first game i tried it on. I figured that was pretty good for my first time. Now i figured if the very first time i could get 2 numbers right exactly where they was supposed to be IT CAN BE DONE!!!

Like everything else in life if we want something bad enough, we have to work at it and make it happen. To MAKE a CHANGE! If one thing doesn't work, CHANGE it and try something else.

The reason we all play the lottery is to make a change anyway, right? To change the amount of money we have so that we can have a different dinner, outfit, or whatever else we want different!

I'm not saying here to anyone that they should change from using any system here. We should all be greatful for anyone and everyone that has contributed their thoughts and systems on here.

I know that it has taken ALOT OF WORK AND STUDYING to get to where they know what they do, so i am very thankful to all of you, and only hope what i show helps.

Welcome to LP.

I assume you mean that this is your idea of a "theory of probability?"  Because there has been considerable conversation here at LP that it doesn't work that way.  Here are articles covering both ways of thinking 1) That the next draw (or flip of a coin) will be different than the last.  or  2) That the draw is "hot" and will continue to be the same as the last drawing (flip).

I'd be interested to see your results from backtesting over, say, 200 games or so and see if your idea works for you. 

Gambler's fallacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy

Hot hand fallacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_hand_fallacy

You can look up more articles on the net to verify that these are accurate in their descriptions.

Don't post links because as a new member it will cause problems for you.

Reminder for New Members - Lottery Post Forums:
      http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215275

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2011, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Good morning truecritic,

and thanks for the welcome. I do like it here.

I will agree with you that everything is a 50/50 chance. Either something will be or do something or it won't. When it comes to anything it's more or less how much one believes in something. It is also a good idea unless one is psychic, to choose both just to cover the bases and pick both an even and odd. As far as 200 games back goes, i have graphs on the powerball, that go back everygame, to 2006. I have used them many times to try to determine whether the number would be even or odd, or if it will go up or down. Now it hasn't worked everytime but, for me, it has worked about 7 out 10 times. That would make the odds 70% instead of 50%. Thats just from where i have used it. There have only been 3 times in the past 5 years that i have spent over $20.00 bucks on tickets, and once was straight quick picks. I usually spend no more than $5.00 on picks that i have worked out myself. I work every new game using the games before hand. What i have been working on is trying to get it down to where i can spend as little as possible to win. Not that i am that tight with money, just because i set out to do something and i won't stop until i die or get it figured out. Thats just the stuborness in me i guess. lol. I haven't worked on this for recognition, fame, or anything other than to do what i set out to do, and to make sure that my family and friends never have to worry about something as trivial as money. You will never see me writing a book on how to win and trying to sell it to make money. I just work on it and try and see what does what. It has worked for me. And while i haven't hit the JACKPOT, yet, I have gotten so close to doing it with a $5.00 or less bet that it let's me know that it can be done. If i had enough money to buy all the quick picks it would take me to win, i wouldn't need to win. Besides that i don't want a quick pick win.  I'm not being smart or hateful here so don't take it that way. Im just here trying to do what i can and show what i have learned about this game, and learn as much as i can.

Thank you for the links, and the ups to not post any.  I don't want to get kicked off here.

Have a great day, and good luck

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
          MIAMI
          United States
          Member #99691
          October 29, 2010
          568 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2011, 9:59 am - IP Logged

I like the way way you tinks keep up da good work .

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Good morning LuCKNER,

Thanks man, anybody let's go of a dream doesn't really achieve it, the way i see it.

Good luck to you!!!

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
              MIAMI
              United States
              Member #99691
              October 29, 2010
              568 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Good morning LuCKNER,

Thanks man, anybody let's go of a dream doesn't really achieve it, the way i see it.

Good luck to you!!!

yes sir Greenfox i will be tying your sytem to day ,it wk i back test and i saw da number it good ,the pick game have lot of #0,1,4,9. need help whit them ,but it good when i see them i would not play ,lol.thank you my friend

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:48 am - IP Logged

I truly do hope it works for ya. Need help with those numbers myself, lol. I am getting them though. I mostly play the powerball and cash 5, but thought it would work easier on the single digit games, tried it, and it seemed to work quite well. So i put it on here hoping it would help, and maybe someone might see what i might be missing. I am working hard on those pesky ones but getting closer. Highly dreaming here, but would love to get it narrowed down as much as possible, and make it as easy as possible. Have to do the hard work first to make it easier. Will keep everyone posted on the other thread as to what i come up with. I put some findings on the 0,1,4 and 9s on there. Gotta keep searching is all.

I do wish you a lot of luck with it!!!!

United States
                  Member #105312
                  January 29, 2011
                  435 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2011, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Greenfox:  Odd and even don't cause my heart to beat faster, but you are near the edge of a lot of other issues that do.  I don't use graphs but I load down my RAM with draws spread out horizontally and forced to declare themselves with the Countifs function I might as well be using graphs.

I hope you won't be put off by the limited response to your thread.  It's interesting.  Elaborate.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2011, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Greenfox:  Odd and even don't cause my heart to beat faster, but you are near the edge of a lot of other issues that do.  I don't use graphs but I load down my RAM with draws spread out horizontally and forced to declare themselves with the Countifs function I might as well be using graphs.

I hope you won't be put off by the limited response to your thread.  It's interesting.  Elaborate.

Hello Josephus,

Say that odd and even don't make your heart beat faster? Lol. No not really. What this thread was about is taking the game to another place.  Say most people look at one game to the next as what numbers have hit. Which we all have to. Now on the pick 3 it really doesn't make that much difference, but the bigger games now.... Let's say that if there was a way to tell that the next number coming was going to be even or odd. Just imagine the possibilities. On a 50 number game, that cuts your number selection down to 25 right there for whatever particular number your working on. Now before i go any further, i know people are gonna say "he is absolutely crazy", but i have done it many many times or i wouldn't even think about it. Not just being even or odd, but whether the number would go up or down. Now not every number can it be done on, but even with 2 or 3 that cuts down what i'm looking to choose dramatically. Actually, if one put enough time into it it could help out with the pick 3. Let's look at if we take each game and using the first number from each game and graph it out. To try to determine if it's even or odd. Now if you make a 2 column graph going this game was even and that game was odd all the way back as far as one could it's not going to be much to look at. Your gonna probably see a whole lot of eoeoeoeoeoeoe, all the way down. But if you spread that out to 4 columns and to where you see every other game, well it just gives a completely different perspective. For the graphs i have made up, i take each game and number it to keep track of it. With the first two columns designated for the evens and the next two for the odds. Noting if the number was even on an even game with a different color E than it is for an even number on an odd game. Same thing for the odd numbers. Mine, if it's an even number game that i am putting the numbers down for i use a green E in which ever column it needs to be in. If it's even, a green E goes in the first column. If it's odd, a green O goes in the third column. Odd games i use red to make it easier to read. A red E goes in the second column and a red O goes in the fourth column. If it's an odd numbered game. What this does is spread it all out to where you can really see what's going on. I mean get a great view. To see what i'm talking about, just take a piece of notebook paper, lay you out 4 columns. Go 10 games back using the first digit that hit and lay it out like this and you'll see. Take the NC pick 3 day draw for exapmle. If you go game to game with the first number, your gonna see E-E-E-E-O-E-O-E-E. Split that up to every other game E-E-E-E-O-E-O-E-E. Now for the next game it will be a red letter. If you go back thru looking at this way, you'll see that there all even on the red, so what would you pick? 0-2-4-6-8 or 1-3-5-7-9? Just try it with the 4 column graph and see what a difference it can make. If it helps to determine even one number even or odd, or up or down i'll take it. As far as the little responses goes, thats ok. I have been called crazy many many times, so i don't expect anything different. I start talking this lottery stuff around here and everyone just turns their heads, but we'll see how much attention they pay when i nail it. And i will nail it. Missed cash 5 again tonight just barely again, but that let's me know it can be done. You gotta take every thing you can and turn it into something useful. If i can ever figure out how to paste on here i can put something up to show. Hard to draw columns with a type writer. Anyway i hope this helps someone.

lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill
                      New York
                      United States
                      Member #65188
                      September 20, 2008
                      187 Posts
                      Posted: March 18, 2011, 9:11 am - IP Logged

SmileGreenfox

I do track the even and odd numbers. So this is very interesting. Keep up the good work!!

I Like It…I Like It®Sun Smileylotto lynn       

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: March 18, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

SmileGreenfox

I do track the even and odd numbers. So this is very interesting. Keep up the good work!!

Evening lotto lynn, yeah you gotta keep track of all of it to get it right. I know theres more there than just random. I wish i could hit a big one so i could put all i have on here. I have so much stuff here that has gotten me really close time after time and i know theres a lot of people on here a ton smarter than i am. I'm sure some people here could use it and win. Mostly on the bigger games. But anyway, i'm still at it and won't stop. I can't!

Thanks a bunch and best of luck!!!!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40572 Posts
                          Posted: March 18, 2011, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing , keep up the good work.Cheers

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: March 18, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing , keep up the good work.Cheers

Good evening sully,

And thank you.  I have worked a ton on this stuff for years now, and don't intend on quitting until i get it figured out.  You know, i am going to go ahead and post something. I probably shouldn't but will. I've showed it to a couple of people, but i'm here to win and want to see everybody else here win.  New post coming up.......