Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Richard Lustig Lottery Method

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Prosperous1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tropical Sue's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Gainesville, Florida
United States
Member #107571
March 10, 2011
12 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2011, 9:54 am - IP Logged

I recently bought his book but haven't read it yet. I am a truck driver & the book is waiting for me at home. Several things I learned so far about his method, via his site & youtube videos, have been insightful for me. I am not a regular lottery player. I play only occasionally. A few things he's said so far have been good info for me, as I had not thought of that information before. It had not occured to me to try the scratchers that way. And to check the lotteries website for more information.

I understand that the more you play, the more chances you have to win. That's a no brainer. But what I like is some strategy info that will open my eyes to new ways to play.

For example: I have played Powerball this way: All same 6 numbers in all 5 panels. Plus power play on all panels. This has maximized my non-jackpot winnings.

I figure you folks here are way more experienced at playing lottery ball & scratcher games. This is why I am looking forward to trying Richard's method. The price is not too much & I just may win back the cost of the book.

I like knowing more information instead of just "The more you play, the more you win". I also live in Florida and plan to play in both Florida & Georgia.

Has anyone here actually tried his method? I do like his track record of 7 grand prize winnings. Although, I realize he plays every day & lays down hundreds of dollars to play. He increases his chances. I'm sure he's worked his way up to play that amount of money each day.

Once I get home, I will begin trying his method in small batches. When I win something, I will start a winning lottery photo gallery on my facebook page. :-)

I am very optimisic, I know. lol.. I am also a big dreamer & am having some fun anyway. I always only play what I can afford. I don't go crazy with it. Nor do I put all my hopes on Richard's method or the lottery in general. It's just fun to play a little & dream a lot!! lol..

I also enjoy reading some books about lottery winners. Some are: The Lottery (A british writer), We Won The Lottery (Another british writer) and The Trouble With Money; Diary of a Lottery Winner (American). Just to name a few.

Thank you for your time, and GOOD LUCK! in your lottery playing. Smile

Tropical & Trucker Sue, and my dog Kelly

SteveC's avatar - istockphoto 1955988-lottery-ball.jpg
    Cincinnati
    United States
    Member #105168
    January 26, 2011
    600 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Hi Sue,

Never heard of the method but if anything good pops up I would love to hear about it.

Thanks and good luck!

ps: pet kelly for me Smile

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2011, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

I like knowing more information instead of just "The more you play, the more you win".

You may be disappointed in this book then...because from what I hear the quote there is pretty much the book.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #71280
        February 22, 2009
        15326 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2011, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I recently bought his book but haven't read it yet. I am a truck driver & the book is waiting for me at home. Several things I learned so far about his method, via his site & youtube videos, have been insightful for me. I am not a regular lottery player. I play only occasionally. A few things he's said so far have been good info for me, as I had not thought of that information before. It had not occured to me to try the scratchers that way. And to check the lotteries website for more information.

I understand that the more you play, the more chances you have to win. That's a no brainer. But what I like is some strategy info that will open my eyes to new ways to play.

For example: I have played Powerball this way: All same 6 numbers in all 5 panels. Plus power play on all panels. This has maximized my non-jackpot winnings.

I figure you folks here are way more experienced at playing lottery ball & scratcher games. This is why I am looking forward to trying Richard's method. The price is not too much & I just may win back the cost of the book.

I like knowing more information instead of just "The more you play, the more you win". I also live in Florida and plan to play in both Florida & Georgia.

Has anyone here actually tried his method? I do like his track record of 7 grand prize winnings. Although, I realize he plays every day & lays down hundreds of dollars to play. He increases his chances. I'm sure he's worked his way up to play that amount of money each day.

Once I get home, I will begin trying his method in small batches. When I win something, I will start a winning lottery photo gallery on my facebook page. :-)

I am very optimisic, I know. lol.. I am also a big dreamer & am having some fun anyway. I always only play what I can afford. I don't go crazy with it. Nor do I put all my hopes on Richard's method or the lottery in general. It's just fun to play a little & dream a lot!! lol..

I also enjoy reading some books about lottery winners. Some are: The Lottery (A british writer), We Won The Lottery (Another british writer) and The Trouble With Money; Diary of a Lottery Winner (American). Just to name a few.

There is no method - you will be disappointed with the book...again the more money you play the better you chances.  My friend has the book and it took all but 10 minutes to read.....2nd grade reading........sorry.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
          Denver, Co
          United States
          Member #103046
          December 29, 2010
          546 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2011, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

"But what I like is some strategy info that will open my eyes to new ways to play."

Sue, first of all, welcome.

I've heard of Lustig and his book but I have never read it. What I did hear is what has already been said here. However, having said that, I think you are on the right track by joining Lottery Post and by reading. When you finish Lustigs book, take what you can from it and perhaps keep searching for other material to learn from as well. Gail Howard is another popular lottery author and she has several books and software. Her primary read is "Lottery Master Guide" which should give you some good basics and strageties.

Plus, by spending time on Lottery Post you'll get to hear what others here are doing, and if you discover something that works you may even want to share it as well. It seems to me that there are many different methods that works for many different people in many different lotteries. There is no one stragety that works for everyone in every lottery. But by doing what you are doing now and going beyond being a 'blind' player, I think you've already increased your chances of winning.

Good luck and let us know what you think of Lustig's book.

United States
            Member #95258
            August 6, 2010
            21 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2011, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

i have richard lustig's so called book it is a joke and i threw it in the trash a total

waste of time  if you are going to get a system or use one a must have is

Gail Howard's lottery master guide and her  advantage plus software it has helped me a bunch! Richard lustig just spends 100 dollars a drawing everyday thats how he hits he plays the same numbers over and over and over thats his system

Gainesville, Florida
              United States
              Member #107571
              March 10, 2011
              12 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2011, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone, thank you for your replies. I have already learned one new thing from Richard Lustig that I didn't know before. I'll see if there is any other new info in his book & let you know what I think of it.

And thank you for recommending Gail Howard's master guide. I will look into it. How are all of you doing with your lottery play? Have you won a good amount yet? The most I won was $1500 in powerball. And that was 3 $500 winning tickets. Different states. lol.. I am a truck driver & was playing in a few states as I drove around delivering freight.

Now I just try & stick to my state of Florida and Georgia is close enough for me to get to if I need. I take it nobody here tried Richard's methods?

Have you tried Gail's methods? And how well did you do with that?

Thanks again for your replies & the info. I'll keep in touch. I get home next weekend & will try some playing & let you know how it turns out.

And my dog Kelly says hi *woof* to everyone. I gave her a petting for you too. lol..

ttyl, Susan & Kelly.

Gainesville, Florida
                United States
                Member #107571
                March 10, 2011
                12 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I checked out Gail Howard's website & I bought the Master Guide book & one software called: Wheel 5 Plus.

She won 72 pick 6 prizes in New York in one year. That is pretty impresive.

ttyl, Susan and my dog Kelly

Prosperous1's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Lawrenceville
                  United States
                  Member #81035
                  October 9, 2009
                  31 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2011, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I am using Gail Howard's system to play GA Fantasy 5. I will get her book and wheel software. I Agree! 

I wish you an abundance of money$Wink

"Never make someone your priority, while they make you an option."

-Gabrielita-