Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Heard of Partial Abbreviat. Wheels but Never of Partial Key Wheels...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

dont know if they exists...Never READ ANYTHING ON THE internet ABOUT...

if a Partial Abbreviat. Wheel can lower the price to like 80% reduction how much more should a partial Partial Key Wheels...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7302 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2011, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

dont know if they exists...Never READ ANYTHING ON THE internet ABOUT...

if a Partial Abbreviat. Wheel can lower the price to like 80% reduction how much more should a partial Partial Key Wheels...

Playing a pick-6 game use an abbreviated pick-5 wheel and add your key number(s). Or use cover master to make any type of wheel you like and compound wheels are another option. Using 13 numbers with 3 key numbers, a 3 if 4 abbreviated wheel has 21 combinations which is 5 combos more than a 13 number 3 if 4 wheel.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2011, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Partial Abbreviated Key Wheels have been very popular in Scandinavia. A once popular commercial lottery wheel sold in Norway in the early 90s caused the lottery prize to fall from one million NOK to around 100K NOK in one drawing. So many played the wheel it forced the first prize to drop in size.

Robert Serotic published a lot of partial abbreviated key number wheels in "The Only Way To Win At Lotto".

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2011, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Partial Abbreviated Key Wheels have been very popular in Scandinavia. A once popular commercial lottery wheel sold in Norway in the early 90s caused the lottery prize to fall from one million NOK to around 100K NOK in one drawing. So many played the wheel it forced the first prize to drop in size.

Robert Serotic published a lot of partial abbreviated key number wheels in "The Only Way To Win At Lotto".

sorry millions wanted but thats a bunch of bologny, if partial key wheels existed you will had heard about them on the internet...THERE IS NOTHING on the internet about partial key wheels...NOTHING...ive been 15 years on the lotto since 1995 and i NEVER heard anything like that..

i think Robert Serotic is a crook whoever he/she is......

you write to a lottery software company about partial key wheels they will tell you they dont know what that is...let alone Robert Serotic...

i´ve heard of partial abbreviated wheels but NOT of partial key wheels...

i was going to buy the, Only way to win at, Lotto book but they will not offer it in the USA, thats what 2 sites told me...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7302 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2011, 11:35 am - IP Logged

sorry millions wanted but thats a bunch of bologny, if partial key wheels existed you will had heard about them on the internet...THERE IS NOTHING on the internet about partial key wheels...NOTHING...ive been 15 years on the lotto since 1995 and i NEVER heard anything like that..

i think Robert Serotic is a crook whoever he/she is......

you write to a lottery software company about partial key wheels they will tell you they dont know what that is...let alone Robert Serotic...

i´ve heard of partial abbreviated wheels but NOT of partial key wheels...

i was going to buy the, Only way to win at, Lotto book but they will not offer it in the USA, thats what 2 sites told me...

Before calling lottery strategists crooks and telling someone that's trying to help you, they're full of bologna, why don't you explain your definition of a "partial abbreviated wheel". By definition any abbreviated wheel is a partial wheel so using those terms together is redundant.

You can use any abbreviated pick-5 wheel with a key number playing lotto and and it's easy enough to create abbreviated four number wheels and use a key number for a pick-5 game.

"i think Robert Serotic is a crook whoever he/she is......"

Serotic wrote and sold lottery books before PCs became a household product. He simply created wheels and showed them in an easy to use pencil and paper format. Gale Howard had similar methods and one included a template, but as PCs and programs became more advance, these methods became obsolete. The first computer lottery program I saw and used was "Expert Lottery for Windows (3.1)" that was developed by Expert Software with contributions from Robert Serotic.

"i was going to buy the, Only way to win at, Lotto book but they will not offer it in the USA, thats what 2 sites told me..."

http://www.amazon.com/Only-Way-Win-Lotto/dp/0941271064 

Keep your 17 bucks and purchase a one month Platinum memberships right here on LP because wheels are more user friendly and they offer more choices.