Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is this a good or bad sign?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
management's avatar - 66f4nm
CT
United States
Member #102318
December 18, 2010
41 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2011, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream friday night that something bad happened to my house (I'll leave out the details for now). I usually pick my numbers from random things i see, but when I stopped at the gas station saturday, I bought an extra Cash 5 ticket using numbers that I felt were connected to key words in the dream. When the numbers were drawn the ticket with the dream numbers matched every one except 29 (you can see it in winning ticket thread), and the other ticket I had mached only 1 number..   29!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34117 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2011, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream friday night that something bad happened to my house (I'll leave out the details for now). I usually pick my numbers from random things i see, but when I stopped at the gas station saturday, I bought an extra Cash 5 ticket using numbers that I felt were connected to key words in the dream. When the numbers were drawn the ticket with the dream numbers matched every one except 29 (you can see it in winning ticket thread), and the other ticket I had mached only 1 number..   29!

Thats is great I just looked keep it up, you could win 100,000  I try to use my dreams in the Jackpot games.  You had 4 of them.  Good Job!! Party

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.