Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scratch Tickets & Gail Howard

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Tropical Sue.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tropical Sue's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Gainesville, Florida
United States
Member #107571
March 10, 2011
12 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2011, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Today I was in a truck stop & the guy ahead of me bought 13 $10 scratch tickets. And his friend bought some too. I wished them luck. Then later on in the afternoon, I was waiting in line again, and a guy in front of me had some winning scratch tickets he was cashing in. This was in Michigan. I'm a trucker & I live in Florida. I am waiting till I get home to play my lottery games. Lotto all around me!! lol..

I bought Gail Howards Master Guide & one of her software programs. The Wheel 5 Plus one. I downloaded it & the manuals that came with it. It's going to take some serious study time to get this down, but I am looking forward to it.

I also watched videos of Richard Lustig on youtube. I paused the videos at certain places & did a photo snapshot of them. I wanted to see closer the tickets he had & the numbers & games he was playing. I also checked the Florida lottery website & saw his winning numbers for Fantasy 5 on Aug 9, 2010.

These are just things that I am thinking about & storing in my mental lottery file cabinet in my head. lol..

I hope you all are having good luck with your lottery playing. Win alot!! and have fun.

Trucker & Tropical Sue and my dog Kelly. :-)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2011, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Today I was in a truck stop & the guy ahead of me bought 13 $10 scratch tickets. And his friend bought some too. I wished them luck. Then later on in the afternoon, I was waiting in line again, and a guy in front of me had some winning scratch tickets he was cashing in. This was in Michigan. I'm a trucker & I live in Florida. I am waiting till I get home to play my lottery games. Lotto all around me!! lol..

I bought Gail Howards Master Guide & one of her software programs. The Wheel 5 Plus one. I downloaded it & the manuals that came with it. It's going to take some serious study time to get this down, but I am looking forward to it.

I also watched videos of Richard Lustig on youtube. I paused the videos at certain places & did a photo snapshot of them. I wanted to see closer the tickets he had & the numbers & games he was playing. I also checked the Florida lottery website & saw his winning numbers for Fantasy 5 on Aug 9, 2010.

These are just things that I am thinking about & storing in my mental lottery file cabinet in my head. lol..

I hope you all are having good luck with your lottery playing. Win alot!! and have fun.

Welcome to Lottery Post Tropical Sue!

Best of luck to you and Kelly.LepThumbs UpYes Nod

Keep On Truckin'!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
      Denver, Co
      United States
      Member #103046
      December 29, 2010
      546 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2011, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Good luck to you as well Sue. Gail Howard's books are excellent. What did you get out of Lustigs book?

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        6290 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2011, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP......Tropical Sue

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40513 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2011, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery post, Tropical sue and Kelly.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Gainesville, Florida
            United States
            Member #107571
            March 10, 2011
            12 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2011, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to you as well Sue. Gail Howard's books are excellent. What did you get out of Lustigs book?

Thank you everyone for the welcome. Ameriken, I haven't gotten a chance to read his book yet. I'm a trucker and will be home friday. It's waiting for me at home. But I did get some free tips from his videos, audio interviews and text copies of interviews all on his website.

The tips I got where for Scratch Tickets. You play 10 in a row of the same game. But you check the state's lottery website for the scratch ticket games you want to play, to see how many of the Grand Prize and secondary prizes are left for each game of your choice.

Then, after doing your homework, you make a list of the games you want to play & take the list to the store, and buy your tickets. Take them home, and scratch till your hand cramps up!! lol.. And hope for the best.

He has said in his interviews that 99.9% of the time you will have a winner 1, 2, or 3 times in that stretch of 10 tickets. How much you win?? well?? we'll have to see. But we all know it's a gamble & one that we enjoy playing. But not risking too much money on our hobby. :-) lol..

Thanks again, and I'll let you know what I find in his book. I had not thought of doing scratch tickets like that before. So I'll try it when I get home. I'll try $20 worth.

Also, I got a ticket for Tuesday's Mega Millions. (fingers crossed) lol..

Susan and my dog Kelly. She says "woof" to you all. :-)

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to say but those books are a rip off. You will learn much more on Lottery Post and its free.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2011, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry I can't help you with Gail Howard, Tropical Sue.

If you ever need help with Moe, Curly or Shemp Howard though, let me know.

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10351 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2011, 2:37 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry I can't help you with Gail Howard, Tropical Sue.

If you ever need help with Moe, Curly or Shemp Howard though, let me know.

Paging Doctor Howard, Doctor Fine, Doctor Howard.....

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

justcallkitty's avatar - yocco

United States
                    Member #106484
                    February 20, 2011
                    3 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2011, 2:51 am - IP Logged

Welcome I am new too LOL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Welcome I am new too LOL

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

Welcome to Lottery Post, justcallkitty.

Best of luck to you! LepThumbs UpYes Nod

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2011, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Paging Doctor Howard, Doctor Fine, Doctor Howard.....

I'm a victim of soycumstance!    Stooges   Spread out!  Why, I oughta...

--Edmund Burke

Gainesville, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #107571
                          March 10, 2011
                          12 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2011, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

I'm a victim of soycumstance!    Stooges   Spread out!  Why, I oughta...

lol, that's funny. And Welcome to Just Call Kitty also.