Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Publix Instant Machines Running Cold lately

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by James1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #107834
March 15, 2011
7 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

I dont know what it is but the 3 Publix Super Markets here in Boca Raton Florida have been ICE cold.  I bought 3 silver 7's off a brand new role, nothing.  Then purchased 4 of "The Color Of Money" Nothing.  Went to a different publix bought 2 more sliver 7's, no luck.  I gave up for the day and bought 1 fire and dice for the heck of it.  Ended up winning $4.  I remember back in the day when winning on these things were easier.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2011, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I have researched Boca and noticed there have never been any decent scratch off winners from there. In fact Palm Beach county in general seems to be a cold spot. I play in WPB, Boynton , Lake Worth , Delray and no luck.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
      United States
      Member #107834
      March 15, 2011
      7 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2011, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Yeah maybe they figure folks have enogh money up here, but that is not the case with me so I hope they dont continue to give us crap tickets.  One hot spot for me seems to be Port St. Lucie. I make my way up there every once in a while in March to catch a few NY Mets spring training games, and I always get at least one winning ticket there.  For example, last week I was there and bought a few black pearls, ended up winning $100.

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #93473
        June 30, 2010
        68 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2011, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

last week i took a road trip to vero beach and bought tickets at numerous locations on the way from miami, mostly 7eleven because i here they sell alot of winners but i dident get anything more then 40 for winners and i only played the newly released games, but i did stop at a gas station in ft pierce that had alot of winning tickets posted on the wall for grand prizes. i think im just gonna stick to my usual spot in miami because while i was gone 4 500$ winners on differrnt games hit at my store and somebody won 400$ on the new Super Lotteria game that i had already won 40 twice i guess the game is popular because they have 4 different books open at once

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2011, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Yeah maybe they figure folks have enogh money up here, but that is not the case with me so I hope they dont continue to give us crap tickets.  One hot spot for me seems to be Port St. Lucie. I make my way up there every once in a while in March to catch a few NY Mets spring training games, and I always get at least one winning ticket there.  For example, last week I was there and bought a few black pearls, ended up winning $100.

Well Tampa , Naples and Miami are not all poverty either. There are plenty of poor neighborhoods around Palm Beach county though Boca is certainly a ritzy area. And I dont think there are that many players there as in other cities so there is lower turnover.

Port St. Lucie is good. They have sold several million dollar winners there. And its one of the few places around here that have stores which display winners in them.

2014 Highest Winner: $500