Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting Triples [222X] in Pick 4 - New System

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ONEDAY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I hope I am not offending anyone by copying this advertisement for a new Pick 4 lottery system from another website.  If I am, I apologize in advance.

Is anyone familiar with the following new Pick 4 System ???:

"Did you know that triples in the Pick 4 drawings rarely appear without first letting you know they are coming?  [Example of Pick 4 Triples - 222X, 1X11, X333]

999’s HD-4-600 Lottery System helps you to identify the “trigger” combinations that show up in your state’s lottery before the actual triple falls, giving you a chance to set the net and catch the digits as the fall!

If you become frustrated with missing hits as triples fall in your Pick 4 game, you now have a tool to help you corner these $600 wins with relative ease.

The HD-4-600 gives you:

• A set of specific combinations to watch for in your Pick 4 Drawing
  • A specific set of just 20 combinations or less to play when you see any of the “trigger” combinations fall, and
  • A “hit” winning combination that should occur within 1 to 21 days!

Using the system is as easy as one, two, three. You need just three things to help you succeed.

1) You observe that a “trigger” combination has come out in your Pick 4 Lottery Game

2) You play a set of 14-20 numbers that are attached to that trigger combination; and

3) You decide how to spend (or save) your winnings to meet your particular freedom goals.

We're practically giving this new system away, at a great price."

If I read the website correctly, the price after pre-launch [pre-launch price - $9.99] is $12.99.

Has anyone tried this new Pick 4 system ???  How well does it work ???

Thanks.

pick4lvr11's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Midlothian VA/Play online all
    United States
    Member #101773
    December 8, 2010
    80 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

actually, its not always accurate...but it work better as pairs.. I look consecutive digits to trigger to find Pick 4 triplet....but it does work in some certain states... but doesnt work in VA... but VA do have triplets coming every other week or two.

pick4lvr11's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Midlothian VA/Play online all
      United States
      Member #101773
      December 8, 2010
      80 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2011, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

This ebook is a good system to begin with.... but I like Pick 3 ebook better...its more helpful...to recognize the triplets for some reason...

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        OHIO
        United States
        Member #5328
        June 30, 2004
        1284 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I bought this system come with a bonus pick3 system as well.

I think its well worth the 9.99!

have a great winning day!