Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Be Happy to Know this...Pick3 & Pick4: Part2

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2011, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

REMEMBER THIS???

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/228917

Well you see the aggreggate money there is in Pick3/Pick4 everyday per state of i dont know how much millions...Well if the aggreggate money was only of $200,000 or $400,000 per day: with the money left back

it would had given you money for matching: 2/3 and possibly 1/3 in pick3 and money for matching: 3/4 and 2/4 and 1/4 in pick4...

ISNT THAT SOME GREAT NEWS...Be happy to know it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #99032
    October 18, 2010
    1439 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2011, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

????????

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2011, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm happy as a fat rat in a cheese house.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40394 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2011, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm happy as a fat rat in a cheese house.

LOL , I am waiting for part 3  myself.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10348 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2011, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

The proposed combined Nevada / Utah Pick 3 is going to have a payout for hitting 0 of 3, but you have to play $1 for your number and an extra $40 to bet your number won't hit at all.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2011, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

The proposed combined Nevada / Utah Pick 3 is going to have a payout for hitting 0 of 3, but you have to play $1 for your number and an extra $40 to bet your number won't hit at all.

i am glad UTAH and Nevada are getting one...very glad...Arizona you need one too...Why not make it a: Arizona-Utah-Nevada Pick3...

or Arizona-Utah-Nevada-Wyoming Pick3...

Pick3 and Pick4 thats it...

or a Arizona-Utah-Nevada-Wyoming-Colorado-New Mexico Pick3 and Pick4...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨