Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Combos & Patterns - Update - Mega Millions thru 03/15/11

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by butch2030.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
Elgin, IL
United States
Member #68867
January 1, 2009
1225 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

To preview/download combos & patterns found in the Mega Millions - go to:  http://www.box.net/shared/egb8g98jzt

Note: You will need to download file to view the whole file.

Please advise of any questions and/or problems.

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL.

kjs703's avatar - batman08
    Alexandria,VA
    United States
    Member #51062
    March 26, 2007
    367 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Could you offer an explanation (or point to a document or link) which explains what is a combo and pattern?  Also, how one would go about using this information in their selections?

Elgin, IL
      United States
      Member #68867
      January 1, 2009
      1225 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2011, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Could you offer an explanation (or point to a document or link) which explains what is a combo and pattern?  Also, how one would go about using this information in their selections?

I had a discussion with RJOH back in Nov 2010.  You can view this at:  www.lotterypost.com/topic/223745

All jackpot games have combinations & patterns in them.   It's a fact that certain combination of balls come in more often than others.  I look for these combinations & put them into groups.  If you go to the above topic/223745, it might answer some of your questions.

If not, let me know & I will send you a private message.

Butch2030

kjs703's avatar - batman08
        Alexandria,VA
        United States
        Member #51062
        March 26, 2007
        367 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2011, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Sorry, Guess I am still kind of dense because I do not understand the thread.

It appears you have grouped the numbers in unique lines that have not been drawn as a group; you then take current results and find the group with the most matches; then play that group.  So how do you group the numbers?  A software program?  How far back to you go to determine the uniqueness of a group?  Guess, I am asking what the theory is for these combo and patterns?

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
          boogiedown
          United States
          Member #95878
          August 19, 2010
          2887 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2011, 8:39 am - IP Logged

what was basicaly done was he took the results and put them in order. if it was based on names he would have used abc order. since its numbers he put past results together with  common numbers   so for example if 3 and 10 and 45 come out together in the past 4 times he would put all 4 times together in a group... you are not that dense....  butch2030 good job last nights results are in the table... keep up the good work...

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

Elgin, IL
            United States
            Member #68867
            January 1, 2009
            1225 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2011, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, Guess I am still kind of dense because I do not understand the thread.

It appears you have grouped the numbers in unique lines that have not been drawn as a group; you then take current results and find the group with the most matches; then play that group.  So how do you group the numbers?  A software program?  How far back to you go to determine the uniqueness of a group?  Guess, I am asking what the theory is for these combo and patterns?

You have any pick 3 game. balls 0-9. The results for the last & only 10 games are: 1-2-3, 4-8-9 , 2-1-3, 6-4-8, 3-3-1, 3-2-1, 7-8-8, 3-1-2, 4-4-6, & 2-3-1.  If someone asked you to pick 3 numbers to BOX.   What three numbers would you pick to BOX?  Seeing how 1, 2, 3  came in Box 50% of the time, chances are you would pick 1,2,3 to BOX as history to date shows that it comes in 50% of the time.  This is the logic behind combinations & patterns.  You want to find a combination of numbers that have hit a number of times in the past, as what occures in the past will also occure in the future (Provided the Matrix hasn't changed - the number of balls used in a drawing).  This is what I call improving your odds of winning.  This is the bottom line behind the logic & it applies to all jackpot games.  I would then make 1,2,3 my Group 1.  And in this Group 1, I would list the dates of the following drawings & acutal numbers drawn (123, 213, 321. 312, & 231).

If you can unterstand this, then apply the same principle agains the jackpot games.  I look for combinations and patterns {Note: the initial set up is a pain in the butt.   But once I have my spreadsheet set up in excel (usually takes about a wk to set up). it only takes a couple of minutes to update.)  Here is Group 131 in the Mega Millions:

2005-09-0214144553
            2007-04-1714113147
            2010-12-07438455354
            2011-01-1114111645

Giving the information in this Group ( and if I like these numbers), I would have a tendency to play the numbers 1, 4 , 11, 45, & 53.  The lines above contain combination of numbers that have hit in past and will hit again in the future as long as the Matrix doesn't change - the number of balls used in the drawings.  If you look at all my groups, some groups will contain all the numbers in one line; and some will not.  Not counting last night's drawing.  The info on the top will tell you the dates taken into consideration & the number of drawings to date.  In the case of the Mega Millions, the dates show 06/24/05 -03/15/11 which also includes the number of drawings being 598.  I also tell you that of my 132 groups showing make up 525 drawings of the total of 598.  Or that my groups make up 87.79% of the total drawings.  What I am giving you here in my 132 groups is a list of combinations & patters that come in 87.79% of the time.  I don't care about the other 12% of the combinations that haven't come in multiple times as of yet.   My motto is "Beat the ODDS."  Some groups only have combinations of 3 or 4 numbers that have hit multiple times.  Others have 7 & 8 numbers in a given group.  If you like these groups, wheel the 7 or 8 numbers.

Not to change the topic - Last night winning Mega Millions was 14, 33 , 34 , 54 & 56.  If you look in Group 90, you will see the numbers 14, 54, & 56.    And when I update my file for the Mega Millons, this is where you will find last night's drawing.

Good Luck & Best Wishes

P.S.  The Last Matrix change for the Mega Million was on 06/24/05.

The Last Matrix change for the   Powerball  was on 01/07/09.

I do not use any software - just an excel spreedsheet & some formulas.  The file you see on my post is not the original file.  It is only the results from the original  file.