Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Law of attraction?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Artemis.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CrazyHazyYay!'s avatar - atlanta sports-teams-300x208.gif
Born in the USA
United States
Member #108003
March 19, 2011
46 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2011, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Ok this might all just be coincidence and I'm making something out of nothing, but I think I just experienced the law of attraction! On last Tuesday's drawing, after I had self-picked my line of 14-19-34-49-51 and 25 for the Mega Millions, I was repeating 14 and 19 in my head the entire time up until the drawing, and lo and behold, 14 and 19 were the first 2 numbers. Obviously I didn't win it all, and now I'm debating whether I should change that self-pick which I've been playing for over a year. And then on last Friday's drawing, I decided to just arbitrarily focus on the number 11 only. I self-picked 2 lines that both had the number 11 in it, and 11 hit! I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this phenomenon?! Am I just on a lucky streak or does the law of attraction really hold some truth to it?

While the value of a dollar is substantial, hope is priceless. But if you ain't got a dollar, then it's hopeless.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34198 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2011, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

I really believe that Law of Attraction works, You think it, it can happen. I truly believe that. If you keep thinking about something that you really want you can make it happen possitive things* Keep thinking it, it will happen concentrating on it  is the thing to do. And Say I want it I am going to get it!  I get distracted a lot of times I need to concentrate more. SmileWink

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

increase's avatar - focus
      VA
      United States
      Member #54828
      August 31, 2007
      37909 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2011, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

CrazyHazyYay!

It has happened to me. 

When I was filling out the Mega Millions play slip, I kept getting a feeling that I should play another set of numbers.

I did, and I ended up with 4 of the 5 white balls.   

I don't think it's necessary to change the numbers that you normally play.

However, if you feel the urgency to play another set, do so as long as your budget permits it.

Good Luck.

I am a millionaire!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34198 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2011, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

CrazyHazyYay!

It has happened to me. 

When I was filling out the Mega Millions play slip, I kept getting a feeling that I should play another set of numbers.

I did, and I ended up with 4 of the 5 white balls.   

I don't think it's necessary to change the numbers that you normally play.

However, if you feel the urgency to play another set, do so as long as your budget permits it.

Good Luck.

It happened to me too increase I know you heard the story, I was playing that 7904 for days and stopped. Really I forgot to play it today there was a lot of issues going on at home, but I should of had both tag numbers. 2 days  they came in OHIO there wasn't no way! I should of had the Pick 4 three times this week. 1195, 0017, 7940 all for Ohio. Well maybe it will come somewhere else on on the Map.  Still working on how to win the Mega and Powerball all Jackpot games.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

MO
          United States
          Member #106928
          February 27, 2011
          925 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2011, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I believe!  It happened to me too.  My biggest win ever.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34198 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2011, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I believe!  It happened to me too.  My biggest win ever.

I am nosey, LOL! You mind telling us how much?  Did it come from Law of Attration? What was your Biggest win ever?

Artemis's avatar - Alice
              New England
              United States
              Member #100508
              November 13, 2010
              96 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2011, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I believe the LOA really works. I've had things happen, like a person I haven't talked to in years show up in the same line at the market, when I thought of them just days earlier.

You have to truely believe, and have a visual of what you want with no doubt whatsoever that it will be yours. It is MUCH harder than it sounds!

If you want a good place to start, read Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain Lep