Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Viper System

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2011, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Is  anyone familiar with the Pick 3 Viper System ???  It is a system for playing DOUBLES, for $19.95.

Does anyone have a good Pick 3 System for DOUBLES ???

Thanks.

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2011, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello Miss Destiny my friend :)

Hope all is going good for you! There doesnt seem to be anything here about it but my best advice is to pick your favorite pairs system and just double the second digit. Or have you tried that already?Big Grin

Am I the only one who is finding posting here at the LP sluggish lately? It's like I'm typing but the words don't show up until quite a few seconds later,lol.

SteveC's avatar - istockphoto 1955988-lottery-ball.jpg
      Cincinnati
      United States
      Member #105168
      January 26, 2011
      600 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Hi Destiny,

Out of all this guys system this is the biggest joke. He is the master of the obvious. If it hits once every two months I would be surprised and that is after you sunk sixty dollars into it.

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1704 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2011, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Hi Destiny,

Out of all this guys system this is the biggest joke. He is the master of the obvious. If it hits once every two months I would be surprised and that is after you sunk sixty dollars into it.

I am referring to the Pick 3 Viper System for $19.95, not $60.00.  The following systems are all available from the same website, "Pick Three Secrets" website:

Elite Players Manual

Pick 3 Warrior

Pick 3 Viper - System for DOUBLES

Pick 3 Cobra

Pick 3 Puma

Pick 3 Panther

There is also a Pick 4 System available.

If anyone has purchased or uses these systems, and would like to share with us, whether or not they are a "MUST HAVE" in our Lottery Collection, as opposed to a "Take It or Leave It" System, any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2011, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

I think someone else was posting about this a few months back.   However, I think there is plenty on LP such as : Lottolaughs programs that are very good for pairs.

US Flag

SteveC's avatar - istockphoto 1955988-lottery-ball.jpg
            Cincinnati
            United States
            Member #105168
            January 26, 2011
            600 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2011, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I think someone else was posting about this a few months back.   However, I think there is plenty on LP such as : Lottolaughs programs that are very good for pairs.

US Flag

Oh, I very well know the one your talking about. I didnt make myself clear. I back checked it in a few diferent states and it DOES NOT work 90% of the time and when it does work you have found yourself spending more money to win than worth it.

I have purchased a few ebooks from him. I think he has ONE good book on things to look for in the pick three lottery and he broke it down in a bunch of small books so he can make more money. The viper IMHO is the worse of them.

You asked for opinions I gave you mine. Your call on what to do with your money.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

I am referring to the Pick 3 Viper System for $19.95, not $60.00.  The following systems are all available from the same website, "Pick Three Secrets" website:

Elite Players Manual

Pick 3 Warrior

Pick 3 Viper - System for DOUBLES

Pick 3 Cobra

Pick 3 Puma

Pick 3 Panther

There is also a Pick 4 System available.

If anyone has purchased or uses these systems, and would like to share with us, whether or not they are a "MUST HAVE" in our Lottery Collection, as opposed to a "Take It or Leave It" System, any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I have the Cobra, Dirty Secret, and the panther. You know how systems go. They work for a while and then take a break. They all are pair finders, and you still have to get that elusive 3rd number.

?

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1704 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2011, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I have the Cobra, Dirty Secret, and the panther. You know how systems go. They work for a while and then take a break. They all are pair finders, and you still have to get that elusive 3rd number.

?

What is "Dirty Secret" about ???  That's not for sale on this particular website.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2011, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

What is "Dirty Secret" about ???  That's not for sale on this particular website.

Yeah I know, it's not for sale on it's own but a "thrown In" deal when you buy one of the systems, I forgot which one it was.

It's basically a pair indicator system. If you see a "so and so" in a combo, you look on this very short list of pairs and play them either front or back. In my backtests it works sporatically, just like every other system.