Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Weird Dream Help/Numbers

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by cookie392.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4062 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2011, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Hello,  thought I would give this a try.

The Dream.

I had a dream tonight where I was on top of a very high bluff, arount 1000 feet high.  The top was covered

with very green grass. Three sides of the bluff were sheer drops and the west side was dense forest.

I was playing ball with my daughter when she was around 6 years old, she is in her early 20's now. 

Someone unknown was hitting fly balls and I was fielding them.  My daughter was running after me 

while I was doing this.  The top of the bluff was sloped and we were running back to the top when I

suddenly realized I was very near the edge on the south side and I had to skid to a stop to keep from

running off the edge, my daughter was right behind me and had to do the same.  I walked to the top

of the slope facing east and there was a set of steps that went down about 10 feet to a lookout point

that had no guard rail to prevent someone from slipping and falling off.  There was also a large body of

blue water at the base of the bluff.  When I was walking down the steps to the lookout point I saw my father

"now deceased"  setting on one of the steps.  I had a hammer and a large steel spike that I was going to

drive into the rock for some sort of anchor to help prevent people from falling off.  I asked my father in an

indirect way,  I wonder how hard it would be to drive the stake into the rocK and he replied "very hard."

I started to drive the stake in a large rock on my right side that looked like lava rock which turned into a

gray glove which then grabed the metal stake and seemed to kind of swallow it.

I steped back and what I thought was a large rock was an old burn barrel which was half full of burnt trash

and something inside it was moving around.  All the sudden a baby raccoon came climbing out of the barrel.

I first thought it might attack me but when I seen it was a baby I was no longer worried.  It walked up the stairs

to where my daughter was setting and then crawed on her back and was playing with her hair. 

I told her that it might have rabbies and to be careful.  I then looked down and another baby raccoon was trying

to craw under the steps but had gotten stuck.  The raccoon was very clean and the fur on it's bottom side was

light gray and very fuzzy.

I wondered how it was so clean having crawed out of a trash barrel.  I was thinking that if it's mother came

out she might try to attack me so I did not try to help it.  I then woke up. 

RL

cookie392's avatar - hani
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #18226
    July 7, 2005
    1095 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2011, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Hello,  thought I would give this a try.

The Dream.

I had a dream tonight where I was on top of a very high bluff, arount 1000 feet high.  The top was covered

with very green grass. Three sides of the bluff were sheer drops and the west side was dense forest.

I was playing ball with my daughter when she was around 6 years old, she is in her early 20's now. 

Someone unknown was hitting fly balls and I was fielding them.  My daughter was running after me 

while I was doing this.  The top of the bluff was sloped and we were running back to the top when I

suddenly realized I was very near the edge on the south side and I had to skid to a stop to keep from

running off the edge, my daughter was right behind me and had to do the same.  I walked to the top

of the slope facing east and there was a set of steps that went down about 10 feet to a lookout point

that had no guard rail to prevent someone from slipping and falling off.  There was also a large body of

blue water at the base of the bluff.  When I was walking down the steps to the lookout point I saw my father

"now deceased"  setting on one of the steps.  I had a hammer and a large steel spike that I was going to

drive into the rock for some sort of anchor to help prevent people from falling off.  I asked my father in an

indirect way,  I wonder how hard it would be to drive the stake into the rocK and he replied "very hard."

I started to drive the stake in a large rock on my right side that looked like lava rock which turned into a

gray glove which then grabed the metal stake and seemed to kind of swallow it.

I steped back and what I thought was a large rock was an old burn barrel which was half full of burnt trash

and something inside it was moving around.  All the sudden a baby raccoon came climbing out of the barrel.

I first thought it might attack me but when I seen it was a baby I was no longer worried.  It walked up the stairs

to where my daughter was setting and then crawed on her back and was playing with her hair. 

I told her that it might have rabbies and to be careful.  I then looked down and another baby raccoon was trying

to craw under the steps but had gotten stuck.  The raccoon was very clean and the fur on it's bottom side was

light gray and very fuzzy.

I wondered how it was so clean having crawed out of a trash barrel.  I was thinking that if it's mother came

out she might try to attack me so I did not try to help it.  I then woke up. 

RL

Hello!

I would suggest the following,

Daughter 741*** 814

Water 123**

Bluff 716 861

To see dead 697 769**

Father 299 939 (also play his last age before he died and his current age if he was alive with 0,1 & 9**)

Lastly Play your age  with 0, 1 & 2** because it was more about you than anything else.

Good Luck!

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!