Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"8" eight is great

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4500 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2011, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

For those inclined today

"8" Eight is Great. Eight is the Number I Cannot Wait...."Note

8th Race Best Bet @Santa Anita

#8 Cherokee Heaven

~

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34146 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2011, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4500 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2011, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!!

Your Welcome, Good Luck with the Eternal  "8" today!

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4500 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2011, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Your Welcome, Good Luck with the Eternal  "8" today!

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Sadly #8 *Cherokee Heaven was Scratced from racing in the 8th lineup @ Sabta Anita today (did not run)

There is an old Cherokee legend that tell of suvival time of of the great tribe. It seems there was a terrible draught causing crop failure, animal death with braves leaving the camp so the elders collected tribute including foods, firewater and appropriate female companiship & took all up the Montain where the great medicine man resided imploring him to employ all his powers & blessings  to invoke rains ASAP. Another tough three months go by & elders go back up the trail to tell their woes & investigate why there has been no relie after hearig their angry the tribe's angy outcry, the mighty man of medicine contemplated & finally spoke                                                                                                                                                                                           "WELL MY GOOD BROTHERS & SISTERS, HERE'S HOW IT IS, SOMETIMES THE MAGIC WORKS AND THE SOMETIMES IT DOESNT."                                                                      (no Indian throught to ask for a return of the tribute LOL) Wink   

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34146 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2011, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Well I guess I can get my Money back. I didn't stay for the 8th. Race I didn't know what came out untill I seen this! W.P.S. refund I played and left.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4500 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2011, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

A wagering word to the wise numerologists & or the unitiated about pre-betting fundamentals at track, OTB, or racing books (especially when wagering in advance_

1. always double check horse name & number as scratches & replacements are frequent

2. double check prevailing weather conditions (expecially out of state venies.

Here is a useful listing of official racetrack waether forecasts:

http://www.equidaily.com/bestbet/weather.html

As you left before the 8th race Marcie, I do hope you recovered your wager.

Good Luick all,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34146 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2011, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

No I didn't because I tried to get my Money Back for the W.P.S. Horse, the teller said the ticket was no good. Anyway I manage to play a few Races, and with my Last Dollar I played the Trifecta Beulah Park 213* and won the Trifecta O.M.G. I should of loaded up on that 213* It came just like that. So I did have some luck. I lost playing the 8 horse @ S.A. but still won at Beualah Park Tri.  Sometimes those horse don't run in a Race Like you said.