Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My new REPEATING pic 3 Field, tell me what digits you want for your STATE and I will generate AFIELD

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Fayfulatte.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2011, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Ok..I have mentioned several times already this new REPEATING FIELD I have designed is by far and away the best field i have evidence now to know that those repeating combos in your state is coming from this field...not all of them but it will repeat some of them..now...I have also mentioned that 0 and 1 are my favorite digits to work with but I do not have to use just 0 and 1..for example...I can generate a field for!!!!

02,03, 04, 05 ,06 ,07, 08 ,09

12, 13 ,14,15, 16, 17 ,18 ,19

23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ,28 ,29

34. 25 ,26 etc, etc etc..I think you get the point

now having said that I want to expand the field by ONE MORE DIGIT for example 012, 013,014,015,016,

259. 369 ,589 189,

ANY 3 DIGITS YOU DESIRE for your state I will generate a field for you..

1 digi field will = 7 combos

2 digit field will = 12-14 combos

3 digit field will = 18 -21 combos

these fields will be good for 60 days AND YES YOU WILL GET some repeats from this field and every state is not acting the same..FOR EXAMPLE..the field I generated for Illinois is stuck on 0 fourhitsout of 7 combos in 1 month..no hits in the digit 1 group yet..SO MY SUGGESTION WOULD BE..WHATEVER 3 DIGITS YOU CHOOSE...THE VERY FIRST DIGIT GROUP THAT SHOWS...STAY IN THAT GROUP ONLY UNTIL RANDOM MOVES OUT OF THAT GROUP.that is my suggestion..I have seen that happen many more times than it jumping from one group to the next..

so...list your state and your 3 favorite single digits and I willl generate a field you...

ALL I ASK IS  that you give me a little time ok...there are ALOT of states and last nite my sister passed away so I will be gone for a while..but after that I will do this for ALL LP MEMBERS AS A GIFT!!!! and this is a very simple statement..for all of you that know my work..all I can say is this..THERE IS NOWAY ON THIS EARTH I am going to mess up 3 fields..so If I hand over these numbers to you and you dont play them and miss..it will not be my fault and PLEASE DONT THINK you will hit every draw nite after nite because that will not happen either..they will stagger in one here and one there..and the key point is..THEY WILL STAGGER IN ONE HERE AND ONE THERE..good luck to everyone today!!!!!!1

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20119 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2011, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Ok..I have mentioned several times already this new REPEATING FIELD I have designed is by far and away the best field i have evidence now to know that those repeating combos in your state is coming from this field...not all of them but it will repeat some of them..now...I have also mentioned that 0 and 1 are my favorite digits to work with but I do not have to use just 0 and 1..for example...I can generate a field for!!!!

now having said that I want to expand the field by ONE MORE DIGIT for example 012, 013,014,015,016,

259. 369 ,589 189,

these fields will be good for 60 days AND YES YOU WILL GET some repeats from this field and every state is not acting the same..FOR EXAMPLE..the field I generated for Illinois is stuck on 0 fourhitsout of 7 combos in 1 month..no hits in the digit 1 group yet..SO MY SUGGESTION WOULD BE..WHATEVER 3 DIGITS YOU CHOOSE...THE VERY FIRST DIGIT GROUP THAT SHOWS...STAY IN THAT GROUP ONLY UNTIL RANDOM MOVES OUT OF THAT GROUP.that is my suggestion..I have seen that happen many more times than it jumping from one group to the next..

so...list your state and your 3 favorite single digits and I willl generate a field you...

ALL I ASK IS  that you give me a little time ok...there are ALOT of states and last nite my sister passed away so I will be gone for a while..but after that I will do this for ALL LP MEMBERS AS A GIFT!!!! and this is a very simple statement..for all of you that know my work..all I can say is this..THERE IS NOWAY ON THIS EARTH I am going to mess up 3 fields..so If I hand over these numbers to you and you dont play them and miss..it will not be my fault and PLEASE DONT THINK you will hit every draw nite after nite because that will not happen either..they will stagger in one here and one there..and the key point is..THEY WILL STAGGER IN ONE HERE AND ONE THERE..good luck to everyone today!!!!!!1

Hey LB,

Sorry to hear about your sister, my condolences..

Always know you're working on something.

Try  NJ   =      452

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
      new york
      Panama
      Member #106784
      February 24, 2011
      2626 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

thanks so much i really appreciate it!

1,8,9 = NEW YORK

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22955 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2011, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

lotterybraker sorry to hear about your loss, that is very sad. Please take care of yourself and your family.

Thoughts, warm wishes and prayers for you today and many thanks for remaining upbeat, helpful and

giving in even bad times.

Take care.

tiparker119's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
          TyKi
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #80456
          September 27, 2009
          92 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2011, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

LotteryBraker.....Sorry to hear of your sister passing....May she REST IN PEACE...!!!

tiparker

"Those  Who  Bring  SunShine  To  The Lives  Of  Others.....Cannot  Keep  It  From  Themselves"

bignana's avatar - disney29
            georgia
            United States
            Member #65200
            September 20, 2008
            1395 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

LotteryBraker  i too am sorry to hear of your sister passing you have my condolence also.

lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill
              New York
              United States
              Member #65188
              September 20, 2008
              187 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2011, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Lotterybraker

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. May God be with you and your family in this time of need.You and your family are in my prayers.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #2448
                October 4, 2003
                25909 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2011, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Condolences and God's Comfort to you Lotterybraker.

mississippi
                  United States
                  Member #34478
                  March 3, 2006
                  5903 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2011, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Thank all of you very much..I have lost my Dad and now 2 sisters because of heart trouble!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                    Member #81314
                    October 16, 2009
                    18997 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

259. 369 ,589 189,

@ Lotterybraker:  Sorry to hear about the loss of your sister, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

God Bless.

The Struggle is real!

LOVEZ2PLAY$'s avatar - HULA BEAR-36_30_5.gif
                      Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #65404
                      September 26, 2008
                      2245 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2011, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

LOTTERYBRAKER,

I would also like to add my sincere condolences on your recent loss. It's hard to believe that you
                      are even able to be on-line posting here. Blessings to you and your family. Thank you for trying
                      to help people even in your time of grief. That takes a lot of strength. Saying a prayer for you.

For the 3 digits I would like 814 for the state of Georgia please when you have time.

Thank you

RICH Or POOR It's Good To Have Money-$$!        

"Win As If You Were Used To It, Lose As If You Enjoyed It For A Change."

Cool  Debra

mississippi
                        United States
                        Member #34478
                        March 3, 2006
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

when I am depressed I will do even more research to take my mind off of things...I would rather stimulate my mind by thinking of something else instead of me losing my sister or trying to find pointless words that will ease my brotherinlaws pain..not to mention my niece and nephew that lost their mom...

Thank all of you for the Kindness....

arkangel's avatar - anglewings
                          Warren,MI.
                          United States
                          Member #81109
                          October 11, 2009
                          488 Posts
                          Posted: March 28, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

My symphathy and condolences,you will be in my prayers.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                            Pharr, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #107
                            August 23, 2001
                            439 Posts
                            Posted: March 28, 2011, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

259. 369 ,589 189,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, just read about it on the pick 3 forum, my deepest condolences and may she rest in peace. My prayers and love to all surviving members of your family and  thank you for ALL you do for ALL LP members.  I even fill ashamed to include anything about the pick 3 in this message. Time heals all wounds. AL.

Fayfulatte's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                              Detroit,Michgan
                              United States
                              Member #84785
                              January 3, 2010
                              2057 Posts
                              Posted: March 28, 2011, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

My Condolences Ill be praying for u and your Family