Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New member - Saying HI

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by got money$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #108413
March 25, 2011
4 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2011, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

So I have been always looking at this site as I am an "excessive" lottery player and I enjoy reading about people's wins as it gives me hope. I usually play $20-50 a day depending on my financial situation and I am partial to $5 and $10 tickets. 

Well I am having an awful time figuring out how to insert an image?! I guess you have to be premium. The ticket I played tonight was the Mass $10 Monopoly, been one of my favorite tickets as I have seen a few $100 and $200 hits on it. I uploaded it to image shack and the address is (woops should have known no address's allowed)! Anyway image shack's search seems to stink, it is like img839 and labeled monopoly002. I hope I am not breaking any rules I just wanted to show off this ticket.

I hope people can go see that, but if it doesn't work I will describe the ticket I have 6 Top Hats for Winning prizes, 2 #16's and a 4 and 7. I have not scratched the winning numbers or the winning amounts yet as I love the suspense. It could be 8 winning numbers and the 4 and 7 are losers in which case I won $4000! or $500! Or all 10 could be winners and I could win between $50 (Yuck) or $1000! 

I am pretty excited about this one, but I have had plenty of let downs in the past such as this with all 10 #'s being winners and winning $5 on each number. I am really hoping for the big one this time, I am going to bed dreaming about the $4000! Well just wanted to say hi and if people care I will update this tomorrow after I scratch it and am hopefully on my way to Lottery Headquarters!

edit - Sorry guys didn't mean to start a new topic if anyone in charge wants to move this to the topic for winning scratch tickets it would be appreciated! Sorry!

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
    Nashville, TN
    United States
    Member #86739
    February 9, 2010
    483 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2011, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Welcome aboard!

I am not familiar with image shack but I know when you reply to a post if you look below where I am typiing now (below the big white box you type your text in) there are various symbols. In the top row on the right is the image of a tree; click there and you can insert your URL from image shack and I *think* that will work.

I signed up for photobucket and have used that to upload pics and its easy.

Lotteryposts' rules are they do not host the URL on their own-- you just have to get another site like imageshack or photobucket to host it. It maybe different for premium members though.

I hope you have a big winner there. My experience has been when I get a 'jumbo' or a 'big' symbol on  a game, it just has a small amount under it. For instance I hit 2 "jumbo" signs today on GIANT JUMBO BUCKS and they only gave me a whopping $10 each. Usually I cant find the jumbo symbol to save my life.

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40422 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

welcome to lottery post

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        6290 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2011, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello silvastar & welcome to the LP

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20110 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2011, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LotteryPost..!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Erica luck's avatar - dranor
            nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #101540
            December 4, 2010
            751 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2011, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Welcome ....... good to have youI Agree!

Christmas Good Luck

FL
              United States
              Member #104946
              January 22, 2011
              105 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2011, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Welcome,  I also have problems posting images.  It seems like it would be easier iif I got a Platinum account but this site crashes with Chrome on me and is horrendous on my Droid.

I have managed to post a few images, using Image Shack.   Lately though, looks like they make you sign up and sign in to get the Direct Link to paste in.

I was able to take the "Forum Link" and pull it apart to get what should be the Direct Link without having to signin.

I'm going to have to hack this up because can't post links in the LP forum as a standard member;

If this is the Forum Link 

[U=http:img707.imageshack.us|i/|cratchback.jpg/][IMG]http:img707.imageshack.us/img707/6899/scratchback.jpg[/IMG][/U]

This would be the direct link   (pull out the 2nds part of the link from the http to the .jpg
              http..img707.imageshack.us.|img707|6899/scratchback.jpg

You click on the Tree looking icon at the bottom (it says insert/edit image if you hover themouse over it) while creating a post and past the line in.

detroitmich
                United States
                Member #108241
                March 23, 2011
                3 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2011, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

How do you play second chance