Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 12:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Combo Calculator

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Fla386.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Decatur, Georgia
United States
Member #108718
March 29, 2011
22 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2011, 10:58 am - IP Logged

AA - Thanks for all the great info!  I'm a newbie - have been following along since last week.  Created a journal; RB Tbl & Game Index for 20 & 12 days.  Found a great trend - but got blown out over the weekend..... still looking. 

Need help finding a 3 digit combo calc that takes all 12 digits from the RB tbl.  Also, could you point me back to the thread that explains 'mirrors'.

Thanks much!

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Can't help you with the calculator, but here is the mirrors.

Mirrors is just a way of converting numbers to it's "Mirror" by counting 5 either up or down.

0=5

1=6

2=7

3=8

4=9

So the mirror of 0 is 5, and the mirror of 5 is 0....This applies for the rest of the numbers too.

So let's say last night's winning number was 375, and I want to play the mirrors of that number for the next draw, I'd play 820...

3=8

7=2

5=0

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2133 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2011, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

hello, joker17 could create three tables of cumulative frequencies (markov) at each separated vertically from pick3? These three frequencies per position, one can see the correlation of neighboring digit pairs in training! For if nature seeks equilibrium
        Also in search of games to a equibrio output digits, the problem is whether the cycle, frequency, mean?

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2011, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

hello, joker17 could create three tables of cumulative frequencies (markov) at each separated vertically from pick3? These three frequencies per position, one can see the correlation of neighboring digit pairs in training! For if nature seeks equilibrium
          Also in search of games to a equibrio output digits, the problem is whether the cycle, frequency, mean?

Sorry, but i have no clue as to what you're talking about...lol

Cumulative frequencies?

Who is Markov, some Russian math professor?....ROFL...Just joking...i heard of him, something to do with Markov chain?

I would suggest putting this in the Math forum.

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #99664
          October 29, 2010
          3332 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2011, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

huh