Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 4/1 - 4/30/2011

Topic closed. 2911 replies. Last post 6 years ago by G26GRACE27.

Page 72 of 195
PrintE-mailLink
blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
new york
Panama
Member #106784
February 24, 2011
2626 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Looks like "NancyPelosi" is really taxijohn.  So I suspended the NancyPelosi account.

Taxijohn, if you create multiple accounts again, I'm afraid you're not going to be able to post here anymore.  It is against the rules to create more than one account -- and even worse if you actively post under more than one account.  (And worse still if you have conversations back and forth between your multiple personalities.)

well i got a "laugh" for the day. Todd that last sentence has me dead! LOLGreen laugh

NY,NY
    United States
    Member #3793
    February 21, 2004
    845 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

WTG Steve WOW thats HUGE hit for 40 times boxed!Great Call! Congrats on your HUGE WIN ! Party

Dance

Lol we need to bribe steve with a beer or wine and steal a few tickets Slugger and Chippie lol..

Wow thats a big one. Steve may hit his 50-200g goal or better way before us this year lol.

You know Steve is aligned to draw much wins so far.. Keep doing steve, winning alot means your vibrations are very very positive.

The crazy Pic-3 Lottoguy of NY

Its in the moment of decision that your

destiny is shaped- Anthony Robbins 

NY,NY
      United States
      Member #3793
      February 21, 2004
      845 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

well i got a "laugh" for the day. Todd that last sentence has me dead! LOLGreen laugh

^^^ LOL Crissy :DCheers

smallislandgal's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Turks and Caicos Islands
        Member #97824
        September 24, 2010
        1366 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Lol we need to bribe steve with a beer or wine and steal a few tickets Slugger and Chippie lol..

Wow thats a big one. Steve may hit his 50-200g goal or better way before us this year lol.

You know Steve is aligned to draw much wins so far.. Keep doing steve, winning alot means your vibrations are very very positive.

Hey Lottowman that 333 scare me man-I stopped played the triples through the week-Congrats Steve, General and all you win today-

NYC
          United States
          Member #16934
          June 7, 2005
          278 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Looks like "NancyPelosi" is really taxijohn.

Eagerly waiting for a reply to the forum from the apparently Cyber-Gender challanged Taxijohn.

Looks like he's still online.

Turks and Caicos Islands
            Member #97824
            September 24, 2010
            1366 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Taxijohn is the main person that talks about other people posting under different names

LOL.

NY,NY
              United States
              Member #3793
              February 21, 2004
              845 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lottowman that 333 scare me man-I stopped played the triples through the week-Congrats Steve, General and all you win today-

Yeah I was  Happy, glad you didnt get yoru scare , so at least for some my cool Small island gal dirty joker Taxi John didnt upset today..  I dont think you go the whole week without playing triples though.

Pick the best ones and do a small bet on maybe 3 -5 of them for the next 3-6 days. :)

333 definitely is a favorite of mine after that idiot John and the nonsense.Hit With Stick

FRIDAY-DA13th's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg
                New Providence
                Bahamas
                Member #61587
                May 28, 2008
                1656 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Looks like "NancyPelosi" is really taxijohn.  So I suspended the NancyPelosi account.

Taxijohn, if you create multiple accounts again, I'm afraid you're not going to be able to post here anymore.  It is against the rules to create more than one account -- and even worse if you actively post under more than one account.  (And worse still if you have conversations back and forth between your multiple personalities.)

Just want to say thank you for a job well done and some people don't appreciate it.Hurray!

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                  boogiedown
                  United States
                  Member #95878
                  August 19, 2010
                  2887 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

wow..... taxi..... egg on the face.....

i wonder who else has aka on here..... its like clue  .... good job steve general and others..... i played 2648 close to one of those steve000 wooooooossss....lol..

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

Rockcity1733's avatar - Tarlor
                    rochester,ny
                    United States
                    Member #68142
                    December 13, 2008
                    566 Posts
                    Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

wow..... taxi..... egg on the face.....

i wonder who else has aka on here..... its like clue  .... good job steve general and others..... i played 2648 close to one of those steve000 wooooooossss....lol..

Unreal im shocked myself , in anycase SteveO nice hit again , besides all this foolishness , Keeping real

is what it all about , fn daily soaps on the LP , For everyone keeping it real big heart to evryone..

WOW  tonight lookin for that triple 444,111 and 999 and double 775 false triple

Wink Stay up late for that STR8..

Turks and Caicos Islands
                      Member #97824
                      September 24, 2010
                      1366 Posts
                      Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Taxijohn is the main person that talks about other people posting under different names

LOL- I like TaxiJohn and is sad to see this.

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
                        NY
                        United States
                        Member #54513
                        August 21, 2007
                        6371 Posts
                        Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

NY Midday

333 Jester  Party

That was a foolish Prank to pull... (I saw the live drawing so I wasnt tricked)

I'd be absolutely shocked though if 333 did actually hit Midday, since the Triples are due for The "Evening". The only triple i'd expect to see hit for the Midday anytime soon would be Triple " 111 "  or "999".

Triple " 111 " still has not hit for the "Midday Drawing" since February 25, 2003 which was over 8 years ago and about 3,000 Midday Drawings ago. & 999 is out the longest out of All Triples so the Triple 999 wouldnt be a bad bet for Midday.

So my advice to anyone playing the Triples in NY, DO NOT play them for the Midday unless it's the 111 or 999. Target the Triples for The EVENING DRAWINGS instead. July 15th 2010 was the last time a triple popped Evening and it was 000, so it's now 271 "Evening Draws" without  a triple. My Best advice is to play all triples in the Evening Draws  to secure a win, but " 555 " is the out the longest Triple for the Evening and hasn't hit in an Evening drawing since November 22nd, 2003 which was over seven years ago!

Turks and Caicos Islands
                          Member #97824
                          September 24, 2010
                          1366 Posts
                          Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I was  Happy, glad you didnt get yoru scare , so at least for some my cool Small island gal dirty joker Taxi John didnt upset today..  I dont think you go the whole week without playing triples though.

Pick the best ones and do a small bet on maybe 3 -5 of them for the next 3-6 days. :)

333 definitely is a favorite of mine after that idiot John and the nonsense.Hit With Stick

Lol-I will continue to play them-lol-Serious I almost had a heart attack-I have won playing triples.

Turks and Caicos Islands
                            Member #97824
                            September 24, 2010
                            1366 Posts
                            Posted: April 13, 2011, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

That was a foolish Prank to pull... (I saw the live drawing so I wasnt tricked)

I'd be absolutely shocked though if 333 did actually hit Midday, since the Triples are due for The "Evening". The only triple i'd expect to see hit for the Midday anytime soon would be Triple " 111 "  or "999".

Triple " 111 " still has not hit for the "Midday Drawing" since February 25, 2003 which was over 8 years ago and about 3,000 Midday Drawings ago. & 999 is out the longest out of All Triples so the Triple 999 wouldnt be a bad bet for Midday.

So my advice to anyone playing the Triples in NY, DO NOT play them for the Midday unless it's the 111 or 999. Target the Triples for The EVENING DRAWINGS instead. July 15th 2010 was the last time a triple popped Evening and it was 000, so it's now 271 "Evening Draws" without  a triple. My Best advice is to play all triples in the Evening Draws  to secure a win, but " 555 " is the out the longest Triple for the Evening and hasn't hit in an Evening drawing since November 22nd, 2003 which was over seven years ago!

Thanks NY-I will listen-

NY,NY
                              United States
                              Member #3793
                              February 21, 2004
                              845 Posts
                              Posted: April 13, 2011, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

^^ Good stuff slugger I agree and you know I try to keep that 999 in especially.

I just feel 98% that we will draw that sucker between March past and early april.. Looking for it tommorrow midday or even. Got it in for few bucks..Finally

for both times for tommorrow. :) Proably put in 111s as well. THanks Slugger buddy...

Page 72 of 195