Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Astrologically Speaking - I would sit down and hold on!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sweet404peaches.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2011, 5:14 am - IP Logged

April promises to be an extraordinary month on so many levels for every Zodiac Sun Sign.  There may be difficulty or strife or even illness, but positive stuff and progress can happen this month especially.

We are about to have an overwhelming number of planets smooching up to Aries, including Jupiter and Mars (today), the Sun, Moon (soon), Mercury....  It just goes on and on.  My life is very much influenced by Aries as I'm pretty sure virtually my parents and grandparents (both sides) have birth dates in Aries.  In my real-time world, I frequently comment that I'm surrounded by Libra every where I turn, but truth be told, it's Aries that hovers nearby.   This kind of puts me on a collision course with the month of April. 

Air and Fire signs will be most affected followed by Water and finally Earth signs; however, every single sign will feel this influence, no question.  There is potential for trouble, as there can be no escape from all this forceful energy hitting at once.  Keep cool, no road raging or minor flareups turning into major altercations.  Breathe deep and walk away.  Seriously.

I have spoken many time here at LP about the Aries, our local God of War, and the energy that bounces around when Aries is in the house.  The question is, which house will all this influence fall to you.  Perhaps your energy level will be way up maybe even to the point of agitation.  You will accomplish things this month, maybe even to the point of overdoing it and ending up paying the price.  There is a great tendency for a small project to become major, and for each of us to over-extend.  Most importantly, doubts about what you can and cannot do can be overcome.  I hate to be cliche, but just do it!  Aries is gonna lift you up and help you get there.

I have it on good authority that every sign as well may see flashes of good to great luck.  Pisces is way, way up on the list this month for really good numbers luck.  Just remember, luck comes in many forms, not just winning numbers. 

As for the numbers, we are ending the 10-15 day Mercury Rx-going phase right about now with the 187 M PowerBall Jackpot for tonight.  This Merc change has really brought the 718 out to play everywhere - I hope many of you got a piece along the way.  And yes Merc is retrograde until late April. 

The number overwhelming associated with Aries and it's ruling planet Mars (that's right, it's right at home!) is, drumroll please,

9 9 9 9 9 9 9

Now, my experience has been when there is this much similar energy, there is a tendency to cancel itself out.  Expecting 999 or even 9999 might be a little much.  What the moon is doing will weigh heavily as it moves quicky in and out of each sign, while being flanked by planets holding hands with Aries.   Experience has shown that the nearby digits 0 and 1 seem to just fall into the groove.  However, if you can do a look back at when Aries has been prevalent astrologically and see how it affected the fall of numbers for your state, it would be most helpful.  Here's the problem:  I went all the way back to the early 90s looking for similar astro times, and did not get particularly close (for the month of April) until 1996.  Wow.  Even then it was not the exact same lineup, but there was a ton of Aries milling around in April 1996.   I'm now looking to match up any month where the lineup might be close.  I'm still working on this and will add to this thread if I come up with anything interesting.

Here in ye olde DeLaWar, this energy has brought lots of zeroes and 1's, and 111, 400/4000.  Repeats I have no doubt to come will be 118/188, 177/117, 087 (in some form), and I do believe this month will see 788.  The series are still strong and 678 and 456 remain in the mix.   Have you noticed all the 6's popping up?   Maybe it's the old don't forget to flip trend getting us ready for the 9s.  Oh I do think doubles will prevail, although historically, April tends to bring numbers radically different than what we expect.  This is where I think Aries is going to weigh in, kind of smoothing out the energy that Spring brings and making things a little simpler.

The first couple weeks of April just have the potential to be a bangup time for everyone.  With all this bouncing off the walls, focus may be a little difficult and therein finding the right numbers to play may be a challenge.  Winning numbers are all around you, trying to get your attention.  Turn off the volume for a little while and listen. 

I just want the chance to say I told you so.    J  Type

skittles777's avatar - candle
    Douglasville
    United States
    Member #70105
    January 24, 2009
    1200 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2011, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

April promises to be an extraordinary month on so many levels for every Zodiac Sun Sign.  There may be difficulty or strife or even illness, but positive stuff and progress can happen this month especially.

We are about to have an overwhelming number of planets smooching up to Aries, including Jupiter and Mars (today), the Sun, Moon (soon), Mercury....  It just goes on and on.  My life is very much influenced by Aries as I'm pretty sure virtually my parents and grandparents (both sides) have birth dates in Aries.  In my real-time world, I frequently comment that I'm surrounded by Libra every where I turn, but truth be told, it's Aries that hovers nearby.   This kind of puts me on a collision course with the month of April. 

Air and Fire signs will be most affected followed by Water and finally Earth signs; however, every single sign will feel this influence, no question.  There is potential for trouble, as there can be no escape from all this forceful energy hitting at once.  Keep cool, no road raging or minor flareups turning into major altercations.  Breathe deep and walk away.  Seriously.

I have spoken many time here at LP about the Aries, our local God of War, and the energy that bounces around when Aries is in the house.  The question is, which house will all this influence fall to you.  Perhaps your energy level will be way up maybe even to the point of agitation.  You will accomplish things this month, maybe even to the point of overdoing it and ending up paying the price.  There is a great tendency for a small project to become major, and for each of us to over-extend.  Most importantly, doubts about what you can and cannot do can be overcome.  I hate to be cliche, but just do it!  Aries is gonna lift you up and help you get there.

I have it on good authority that every sign as well may see flashes of good to great luck.  Pisces is way, way up on the list this month for really good numbers luck.  Just remember, luck comes in many forms, not just winning numbers. 

As for the numbers, we are ending the 10-15 day Mercury Rx-going phase right about now with the 187 M PowerBall Jackpot for tonight.  This Merc change has really brought the 718 out to play everywhere - I hope many of you got a piece along the way.  And yes Merc is retrograde until late April. 

The number overwhelming associated with Aries and it's ruling planet Mars (that's right, it's right at home!) is, drumroll please,

9 9 9 9 9 9 9

Now, my experience has been when there is this much similar energy, there is a tendency to cancel itself out.  Expecting 999 or even 9999 might be a little much.  What the moon is doing will weigh heavily as it moves quicky in and out of each sign, while being flanked by planets holding hands with Aries.   Experience has shown that the nearby digits 0 and 1 seem to just fall into the groove.  However, if you can do a look back at when Aries has been prevalent astrologically and see how it affected the fall of numbers for your state, it would be most helpful.  Here's the problem:  I went all the way back to the early 90s looking for similar astro times, and did not get particularly close (for the month of April) until 1996.  Wow.  Even then it was not the exact same lineup, but there was a ton of Aries milling around in April 1996.   I'm now looking to match up any month where the lineup might be close.  I'm still working on this and will add to this thread if I come up with anything interesting.

Here in ye olde DeLaWar, this energy has brought lots of zeroes and 1's, and 111, 400/4000.  Repeats I have no doubt to come will be 118/188, 177/117, 087 (in some form), and I do believe this month will see 788.  The series are still strong and 678 and 456 remain in the mix.   Have you noticed all the 6's popping up?   Maybe it's the old don't forget to flip trend getting us ready for the 9s.  Oh I do think doubles will prevail, although historically, April tends to bring numbers radically different than what we expect.  This is where I think Aries is going to weigh in, kind of smoothing out the energy that Spring brings and making things a little simpler.

The first couple weeks of April just have the potential to be a bangup time for everyone.  With all this bouncing off the walls, focus may be a little difficult and therein finding the right numbers to play may be a challenge.  Winning numbers are all around you, trying to get your attention.  Turn off the volume for a little while and listen. 

I just want the chance to say I told you so.    J  Type

Jake,

I want to be the first to tell you that you will get the chance to tell us "I told you so" lol.

I'm an ARIES baby and I love the bouncing of the wall stuffs.  Thanks for the looking out for us!

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
      Middle GA
      United States
      Member #42874
      July 9, 2006
      3912 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2011, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Thank you for the insight Jake.  My little girl just turned 3 years old last Monday.  Yes she is an Aries and all I can say is WHOAH! lol  I've never dealt with an Aries before so up close and personal on a regular basis.  What an experience it has been and I can see April will be something else lol!  Happy winnings to you and I am about to have my quiet time so I can listen in a just a little bit. Wink

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2011, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Hey ToJo & Skittles -  Looks like the series take Saturday, although those 2's and 4's look pretty nice too.   A lifetime ago, one of my best friends was an Aries and oh my, what a mess we could get ourselves into.  Without a clue, she and I decided to take on Ouija.  Thank goodness we were both of strong spirit.  Living with and raising an Aries....  In addition to sitting down and holding on, I'd fasten the shoulder harness and break out the Foster Grants.   The Aries soul blazes a path in their own direction, no GPS required.

I do hope this amazing energy brings you guys awesome good fortune.    After all, we LP'er's need to live long, prosper, and share the wealth.   J

picnic's avatar - Blinking eye.gif

Canada
          Member #102035
          December 13, 2010
          10 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2011, 3:50 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake :)

I would be interested to hear more about your thoughts on the numbers that will come up while planets are in Aries.

J> The number overwhelming associated with Aries & it's ruling planet Mars
          J> (that's right, it's right at home!) is, drumroll please, 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

J> Here in ye olde DeLaWar, this energy has brought lots of
          J> zeroes & 1's & 111, 400/4000.

Thought you might be interested to hear about some early April results ...

2011/04/01/Fri NYpick3 midday=410  eve=400
          2011/04/01/Fri NYpick4 midday=0901 eve=0444

2011/04/02/Sat NYpick4 midday=1103 eve=1409 CApick4=4190 ...
          so California had the same 4 numbers as the New-York evening pick4.

J> if you can do a look back at when Aries has been prevalent
          J> astrologically & see how it affected the fall of numbers
          J> for your state,it would be most helpful.

For those that want to look things up here are some early dates when some planets were in Aries ...

1996/03/24/Sun to 1996/05/02/Thu Aries has Mars
          1996/04/07/Sun to 1999/02/28/Sun Aries has Saturn
          1998/03/04/Wed to 1998/04/12/Sun Aries has Mars
          1999/02/12/Fri to 2000/02/11/Fri Aries has Jupiter
          2000/02/11/Fri to 2000/03/22/Wed Aries has Mars
          2002/01/18/Fri to 2002/03/01/Fri Aries has Mars
          2003/12/16/Tue to 2004/02/03/Tue Aries has Mars
          2005/06/11/Sat to 2005/07/27/Wed Aries has Mars

And here is everything in Aries for the past 5 years ...

2006/03/21/Tue to 2006/04/20/Thu Aries has Sun
          2006/04/16/Sun to 2006/05/04/Thu Aries has Mercury
          2006/05/03/Wed to 2006/05/28/Sun Aries has Venus
          2007/02/21/Wed to 2007/03/17/Sat Aries has Venus
          2007/03/21/Wed to 2007/04/20/Fri Aries has Sun
          2007/04/11/Wed to 2007/04/26/Thu Aries has Mercury
          2007/05/15/Tue to 2007/06/24/Sun Aries has Mars
          2008/03/21/Fri to 2008/04/19/Sat Aries has Sun
          2008/04/02/Wed to 2008/04/17/Thu Aries has Mercury
          2008/04/06/Sun to 2008/04/29/Tue Aries has Venus
          2009/02/03/Tue to 2009/04/10/Fri Aries has Venus
          2009/03/21/Sat to 2009/04/19/Sun Aries has Sun
          2009/03/25/Wed to 2009/04/08/Wed Aries has Mercury
          2009/04/22/Wed to 2009/05/31/Sun Aries has Mars
          2009/04/24/Fri to 2009/06/05/Fri Aries has Venus
          2010/03/17/Wed to 2010/04/02/Fri Aries has Mercury
          2010/03/07/Sun to 2010/03/31/Wed Aries has Venus
          2010/03/21/Sun to 2010/04/20/Tue Aries has Sun
          2010/06/06/Sun to 2010/09/08/Wed Aries has Jupiter
          2011/01/22/Sat to 2011/06/03/Fri Aries has Jupiter
          2011/03/09/Wed to 2011/05/15/Sun Aries has Mercury
          2011/03/11/Fri to 2019/03/05/Tue Aries has Uranus
          2011/03/21/Mon to 2011/04/19/Fri Aries has Sun

---------------

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
            california
            United States
            Member #23475
            October 13, 2005
            659 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2011, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Great to run into your post Jake, it's been quite a long time. Thanx for the info on Aries and April, I have moon in Aries and will heed the warning! ;-)

Not long ago I saw 187 hit in Cali and thought of you!

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

collegem$'s avatar - ts
              Disney Land
              United States
              Member #92265
              June 3, 2010
              6853 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2011, 8:07 am - IP Logged

I am going to turn in down low and hope to hear the gentle whisper.was thinking how it's been awhile , and been missing your insight. Thank you!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

Canada
                Member #102035
                December 13, 2010
                10 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2011, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Jake> Expecting 999 or even 9999 might be a little much.
                Jake> What the moon is doing will weigh heavily
                Jake> as it moves quicky in and out of each sign

2011/04/03/Sunday had Moon in Aries & New-York midday pick4
                winning numbers were 9 9 9 2 !!! So there is your triple 9 :)

Canada
                  Member #102035
                  December 13, 2010
                  10 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2011, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Jake> The number overwhelming associated with Aries and it's ruling planet Mars

Jake could you please give a list of what planets or signs
                  you associate with which numbers ?
                  Or at least the first 10 numbers ...
                  that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

middle Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #1893
                    July 20, 2003
                    1868 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2011, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jake,

Seldom. if ever, do I read your posts only once.  This post is particullarly potent and  "I don't want to miss a thing. "  9's for evening cash 3 continue to nag me, though Marge seems to have a tight grip on them.  Maybe she'll take some time off and I can catch a few dollar$.

Thanks, lady, for the post... I gave it 5 stars.

maggie    See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

United States
                      Member #2217
                      September 1, 2003
                      985 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2011, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

An update -

Today, Monday the 4th, is the day that Pisces and Neptune get together in anticipation of 2012, when they will seriously talk.  Neptune is home for the Fishes.   There is no way to know exactly what this Neptunian influence will bring, but there are lots of opinions out there on the web to find.  This has not happened since the 1800s, so our experiences will be the first in our lifetime.

I believe this to be quite important and I urge you to research the issue more if you are even nominally interested in how astrology might affect you and our world. 

I'm seriously jammed for time, but had an incredible dream this morning during which I had "Tennessee" clearly in my face and when I apparently did not show enough interest, I was reminded to PAY ATTENTION.  Oh, I do like it and I don't like it when someone fusses at me in my dreams.    There was some sort of treasure seeking going on and there was a false lead given.  I have no idea what this is all about, but this was a message dream, so I'll start paying attention to TN.

Picnic - Welcome to LP!  I appreciate your questions, but until I have a little more time, I would suggest taking a look back at some of my prior posts for more insight into how I post here at LP.  I have to say, again, that I am not a professional astrologer by any stretch of the imagination.  I just hope to add my take on things with an intuitive outlook.

I almost forgot, the Neptune/Pisces influences may bring 7's to the forefront followed by 3's.

I hope everyone is winning but will settle for getting ready to win.   Happy Monday.  J

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                        Stone Mountain, GA
                        United States
                        Member #3189
                        January 1, 2004
                        28242 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

An update -

Today, Monday the 4th, is the day that Pisces and Neptune get together in anticipation of 2012, when they will seriously talk.  Neptune is home for the Fishes.   There is no way to know exactly what this Neptunian influence will bring, but there are lots of opinions out there on the web to find.  This has not happened since the 1800s, so our experiences will be the first in our lifetime.

I believe this to be quite important and I urge you to research the issue more if you are even nominally interested in how astrology might affect you and our world. 

I'm seriously jammed for time, but had an incredible dream this morning during which I had "Tennessee" clearly in my face and when I apparently did not show enough interest, I was reminded to PAY ATTENTION.  Oh, I do like it and I don't like it when someone fusses at me in my dreams.    There was some sort of treasure seeking going on and there was a false lead given.  I have no idea what this is all about, but this was a message dream, so I'll start paying attention to TN.

Picnic - Welcome to LP!  I appreciate your questions, but until I have a little more time, I would suggest taking a look back at some of my prior posts for more insight into how I post here at LP.  I have to say, again, that I am not a professional astrologer by any stretch of the imagination.  I just hope to add my take on things with an intuitive outlook.

I almost forgot, the Neptune/Pisces influences may bring 7's to the forefront followed by 3's.

I hope everyone is winning but will settle for getting ready to win.   Happy Monday.  J

Tennessee:  645 / 204 / 5234

See Ya!

mitch13's avatar - darksword
                          northwood,ohio
                          United States
                          Member #90211
                          April 23, 2010
                          4589 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks jake for the info ,i just started to get into this stuff and my BD was sunday,my tripps 111 fell in mich and been playing 999 .I live in ohio and only play ohio. I feel like am going to hit Big  been feeling that way for a while but on a dry spell.Best of luck too all.Mitch

United States
                            Member #2217
                            September 1, 2003
                            985 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2011, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

PartyThis is for everyone playing those few numbers I spoke of and winning.

Group Hug          This is for everyone who did not get 118.

I will not say it.  I will not say it.  (c'mon, repeat after me) I will not say it.......

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                              Middle GA
                              United States
                              Member #42874
                              July 9, 2006
                              3912 Posts
                              Posted: April 5, 2011, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

PartyThis is for everyone playing those few numbers I spoke of and winning.

Group Hug          This is for everyone who did not get 118.

I will not say it.  I will not say it.  (c'mon, repeat after me) I will not say it.......

You won't have to say it Jake...we have been saying it to ourselves since 12:29pm.  I normally print out EVERYTHING you post so I can have it right with my notes.  That day I said I would print it Monday.  Monday was a blur and then boom, 118 today.

C'mon guys let's not miss out here!!  Nice work Jake!!!

P.S.  Thank you for the heads up about my daughter.  I see some of those things already lol

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile