Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Newbie.

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Big Stone Gap, VA
United States
Member #108912
April 2, 2011
68 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Just signed up today and wanted to say hello to eveyone out here. I often checked this and decided to join. Looking forward to sharing in your experiences and hopefully mine. I'm a scratcher but don't necessarily chase jackpots but appreciate the $50 -$500 winners if I get it. BTW anyone know if you can get a list of remaining prizes ($500, 1000, 10,000 etc..) for scratchoffs for that's state lottery commission? Again hello all!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2011, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Just signed up today and wanted to say hello to eveyone out here. I often checked this and decided to join. Looking forward to sharing in your experiences and hopefully mine. I'm a scratcher but don't necessarily chase jackpots but appreciate the $50 -$500 winners if I get it. BTW anyone know if you can get a list of remaining prizes ($500, 1000, 10,000 etc..) for scratchoffs for that's state lottery commission? Again hello all!

Welcome to Lottery Post madscratch11!

You can find that info on your state's website usually.

Best of luck to ya!LepYes NodThumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2011, 2:42 pm - IP Logged
        Big Stone Gap, VA
        United States
        Member #108912
        April 2, 2011
        68 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2011, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks...I'm familiar with this which only shows the top prizes remaining. I'm looking more for a breakdown of the 500-1000 tickets still out there. I thought I saw it posted on one the forums. Visit GA lottery website as they give a thorough breakdown of remaining amounts, unclaimed prizes and odds for all their scratchoffs.

Big Stone Gap, VA
          United States
          Member #108912
          April 2, 2011
          68 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2011, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Scratch that...it's the SC lottery website. They show prize level and unclaimed number of prizes. Nice breakdown.

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7712 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

You're right....FL lottery site is a rip! They don't want you to know so you'll keep buying tickets.

Calif lists the breakdowns ..how many of each prize (no matter how small) is left. That should be a requirement on every state's official website,dontcha think? Smiley

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40469 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2011, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Posrt Madscratch11. happy winnings.Hyper

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8790 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2011, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Welcome madscratch

You may be able to find the remaining scratch prizes available. I investigated this far.
                Consider contacting the below news source. Possibly the news source or the  reporter can tell you where they got the pdf file with remaining prizes. I do not know if that pdf file is up to date.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/4182869/detail.html

Excerpt from article

update: The link did not work when I just clicked. Do a search for " fla lott scratch prizes remaining". You may find the link I posted here after searching.

MAGA

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                  Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #82391
                  November 12, 2009
                  6290 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Welcometo the LP madscratch.......