Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Possible?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

7777 in Va in the month of April?

Yes [ 7 ]  [43.75%]
No [ 5 ]  [31.25%]
I think a Quad but not that one. [ 4 ]  [25.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 16 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
ATLANTA, GA
United States
Member #78958
August 24, 2009
5090 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2011, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I woke up this morning thinking.  I've been wanting to play 777 in VA for quite some time.  Now that I have a family member who has moved there, I can now get a 7 draw ticket.  Since I'm sincerely pinging a Quad and my son gave me 9999 last month, I'm really beginning to think that it's highly possible.

Progression....

Huh?  Yes, I said my son gave me 9999.  When he was 1 year old +9 months, (I count conception) he could recognize numbers both written and on flash cards.  Every time he saw 9 he would say seven.  I would say try and write a 7, he would do it perfectly.  Now write a nine for mommy, he would write 9.  Then when I would write it or show the 9 in a flash card he would say "7".  This contnued for a very long time.  When he turned three, I took him to be tested for dyslexia and during the testing, he actually said a 9 when shown a 9 and 7 when he saw the seven.  A few days went by and I showed him the flash cards again.  I pulled the 9 intentionally, he said 7 and started laughing.  He turned to me and said "Mommy, I know a 9 when I see it, I always have, I just like to see the face you make when I say it wrong."  We giggled.   

FLASH FORWARD....

Last month, he says, 9999 came across the cell phone.  We laughed and I said you mean 7777?

Is it possible we'll see 7777 in VA before the end of April???

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5768 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2011, 11:11 am - IP Logged

I play Daily 4 in Tx quite a bit. Today I played $5 straight hoping for 25K. I only play straight, not interested in boxed. I have considered playing quads, but in the 3 1/2 years Tx has had a pick 4 game, there has never been a quad drawn. To me, the biggest advantage of a quad is if you are a straight only player, you don't have to worry about what position to play your numbers. But what is the point if quads never show?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

shirbird's avatar - oliana
      spout spring va.
      United States
      Member #73235
      April 9, 2009
      1296 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2011, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

kids will take you thought things, but that was funny i play quad off and on all the time but havent hit one yet but i dont think ones coming this month. the way my luck runs it will and i will miss it again.

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        ATLANTA, GA
        United States
        Member #78958
        August 24, 2009
        5090 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2011, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I play Daily 4 in Tx quite a bit. Today I played $5 straight hoping for 25K. I only play straight, not interested in boxed. I have considered playing quads, but in the 3 1/2 years Tx has had a pick 4 game, there has never been a quad drawn. To me, the biggest advantage of a quad is if you are a straight only player, you don't have to worry about what position to play your numbers. But what is the point if quads never show?

I checked the history of the TxL and I didn't see a triple trigger in the 4.  Maybe that's why you all haven't got a Quad?  I'm still watching.  When it comes, I'm going to be the first one to hit it there LOL.. Yeah a girl can dream!

Create in me, that I may give increasingly