Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball method

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Floral City, Florida
United States
Member #109029
April 4, 2011
2 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2011, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I keep quick picking until I have my first five numbers; not necessarily at the same time they can be at different lottery dates but each winning amount is higher than the previous. Once I have my five numbers I now need to get my powerball I continue to this until I have my sixth number. Then I can stop quick picking and play those six numbers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2011, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I keep quick picking until I have my first five numbers; not necessarily at the same time they can be at different lottery dates but each winning amount is higher than the previous. Once I have my five numbers I now need to get my powerball I continue to this until I have my sixth number. Then I can stop quick picking and play those six numbers.

What do you mean, you keep quick picking and keep the numbers you have that are drawn and put them on the next ticket?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke