Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thomas Edison, Pick-3, and cracking the code

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2011, 12:44 am - IP Logged

From time to time I drive by Edison's house on McGregor Blvd, in Fort Myers, Florida. I've passed his house maybe 30 times or more while driving customers to their destination.

He's had a strong influence on me regarding trying to crack the Pick 3. And after about the 10th time I passed his house I started thinking about his perseverence with trying to crack the bulb. I was actually honored and moved by my close proximity to a house that a genius once lived in.

Anyways, below is an excerpt from an interview with him regarding the futile attempt of such an endeavor, and his reply.

When Thomas Edison was interviewed by a young reporter who boldly asked Mr. Edison if he felt like a failure and if he thought he should just give up by now. Perplexed, Edison replied, "Young man, why would I feel like a failure? And why would I ever give up? I now know definitively over 9,000 ways that an electric light bulb will not work. Success is almost in my grasp." And shortly after that, and over 10,000 attempts, Edison invented the light bulb.

I figure I've attempted to crack the Pick 3, just under a hundred attempts...

An educated guess  would dictate that I have another 9,900 attempts left before I own an Island, sipping Margaritas with a harem beside me ...lol

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2011, 1:26 am - IP Logged

I also want to add something that I wanted to get off my chest for a long time. It's nice to win something here and there, but it's never been my goal to post systems or ideas for that reason. I'm on a quest to solve a puzzle basically. Whether i succeed or fail doesn't matter. As long as my mind can sustain the torture I put it through, by the hours I spend wracking my brain, I'll be on my way....hopefully.

The bottom line is that even though Chaos wins most of the time, patterns are there. I've shown many examples of how the numbers have  no choice but to repeat in certain fashions. Sure it's raw material, but the facts show relationships number groups have on a somewhat regular basis.

Below is just one example of many many others.

Florida...

Mid                Eve

Jan. 26                  123                478

Jan. 27                  112                 243

-----------

April 3                   946                784

April 4                   911                029

=============================================================================

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2011, 3:24 am - IP Logged

So joker17, are you going to show a direct correlation of a formula which could therefore be somehow converted into a lottery formula?

Or...

Is this more of a spirit infused forge ahead & continue to follow through with your findings?

Or...

Your very own $tyle with a hint, a shadow, a highlight/glow of Edison? 

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2011, 9:30 am - IP Logged

So joker17, are you going to show a direct correlation of a formula which could therefore be somehow converted into a lottery formula?

Or...

Is this more of a spirit infused forge ahead & continue to follow through with your findings?

Or...

Your very own $tyle with a hint, a shadow, a highlight/glow of Edison? 

There is no single formula that works all the time.

This post was just a little reminder of what my true intentions are, and like you stated, to forge ahead until the goal is met.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2011, 9:40 am - IP Logged

From time to time I drive by Edison's house on McGregor Blvd, in Fort Myers, Florida. I've passed his house maybe 30 times or more while driving customers to their destination.

He's had a strong influence on me regarding trying to crack the Pick 3. And after about the 10th time I passed his house I started thinking about his perseverence with trying to crack the bulb. I was actually honored and moved by my close proximity to a house that a genius once lived in.

Anyways, below is an excerpt from an interview with him regarding the futile attempt of such an endeavor, and his reply.

When Thomas Edison was interviewed by a young reporter who boldly asked Mr. Edison if he felt like a failure and if he thought he should just give up by now. Perplexed, Edison replied, "Young man, why would I feel like a failure? And why would I ever give up? I now know definitively over 9,000 ways that an electric light bulb will not work. Success is almost in my grasp." And shortly after that, and over 10,000 attempts, Edison invented the light bulb.

An educated guess  would dictate that I have another 9,900 attempts left before I own an Island, sipping Margaritas with a harem beside me ...lol

Been to Edison's House. My dad, as a kid, used to sell newspapers to both Thomas Edison and Henry Ford here in MI. 

"And after about the 10th time I passed his house I started thinking about his perseverence with trying to crack the bulb."

I don't know everything about Edison, but I don't think he was trying to "crack the bulb!" - except maybe when he was mad and threw the failures against the wall! ROFL

douglasville, ga
            United States
            Member #87018
            February 15, 2010
            311 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2011, 10:23 am - IP Logged

My grandparents retired to Punta Gorda. Punta Gorda, Fort Myers, Sanibel Island......if there is ever a place for inspiration, you are there. Have a inspired day.

Guitar "I only listen to the blues."

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5896 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

My grandparents retired to Punta Gorda. Punta Gorda, Fort Myers, Sanibel Island......if there is ever a place for inspiration, you are there. Have a inspired day.

Sanibel Island......heaven on earth. Keep it quite!!! Joker, keep right on experimenting!!!

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2011, 10:46 am - IP Logged

joker you can use my systems that i have posted for pick3 and pick4, and integrate them with your systems if you like, they are not mines anymore they are out there in the open that anyone can use them...

you can use other people´s systems also, is here in the open...

keep it up...

the systems that ive posted here before that i had like 9 years trying stuff out with no avail all those years it was futile....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2011, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Been to Edison's House. My dad, as a kid, used to sell newspapers to both Thomas Edison and Henry Ford here in MI. 

"And after about the 10th time I passed his house I started thinking about his perseverence with trying to crack the bulb."

I don't know everything about Edison, but I don't think he was trying to "crack the bulb!" - except maybe when he was mad and threw the failures against the wall! ROFL

That cracked me up...lol

Maybe I'll see the light one day...

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2011, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Now i'm really inspired...thanx...

Although I'm not too in love with Sanibel....lol

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Sanibel Island......heaven on earth. Keep it quite!!! Joker, keep right on experimenting!!!

I'm not keeping quiet. When i finally figure it out in 2099, I'm gonna post it here on the LP.

I'm glad you like Sanibel because I can't stand that place. It's a 3 hour roundtrip ordeal when I get a fare that way...

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: April 5, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

joker you can use my systems that i have posted for pick3 and pick4, and integrate them with your systems if you like, they are not mines anymore they are out there in the open that anyone can use them...

you can use other people´s systems also, is here in the open...

keep it up...

the systems that ive posted here before that i had like 9 years trying stuff out with no avail all those years it was futile....

Thanx a bunch pumpi, you're a pal....

But where do I begin....maybe with the 3=7 or 5=1?.....and so on?

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40377 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2011, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

I'm not keeping quiet. When i finally figure it out in 2099, I'm gonna post it here on the LP.

I'm glad you like Sanibel because I can't stand that place. It's a 3 hour roundtrip ordeal when I get a fare that way...

Thank you, you are a seetheart, I like Gasparilla Island, can sip margaritas and watch dolphins all day.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10348 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2011, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Golly, Edison sure got around.

I grew up in Northern New Jersey and one of the towns I lived in was Iselin. As kids we would hike the railroad tracks for miles, and one of the places we passed was Edison's house near Menlo Park, NJ.

I think that was the house he grew up in and where he first started his experiments.

There were stories about him but nothing about Edison and the lotto. At the time there was a Pick 3 in Jersey but not run by the state!

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.