Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I will try and do a few more STATES TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rhonda69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2011, 8:11 am - IP Logged

I will try and do a few more states next couple of days..I am leaving Thursday with the rest of my family going to Jacksonville, Florida for my sisters funeral..

Now I do want to mention something again..I really think we should stick to 0 and 1 on those runs...they seem to work much better than those other digits and it is because this is a box run and 0 and 1 carries so many combinations...and each state seems to be bias to certain boxed combos...that is why some, several states are getting the same combos to show..

now..for the ONE DRAW A DAY STATES like Lou, Minn, wisconsin, west virginia, arizona new mexico ..I will have to expand the field  JUST A LITTLE  to compensate for the lack of draws..so instead of 3 digits I will neeed to run 4..that will create 28 combos, but it will work the same..what ever rows show first willbe whats running and you will need to stay in them..

Good Luck to all of you today!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Toni's avatar - disney25
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #106
    February 17, 2001
    210 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2011, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Lotterybraker, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my only sister three years ago and my mom one year ago. My prayers are with you and your family. Toni

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
      louisville,ky
      United States
      Member #72809
      March 28, 2009
      9295 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2011, 9:05 am - IP Logged

sorry for loss i just loss a family member a few weeks ago myself and i know its truly hard .....just remember God takes care of his angels i will keep u in my prayers....for i feel u are one of my family lottery friends.....peace

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"